Absolutely brutal cuckoldry of my dad's friend (storytime)

lemonsquisher

lemonsquisher

Iron
Ok so just to set scene, this guy is late fourties, bald, probably a 4/10 with very bad eye area, quite gaunt and bad teeth. He has a super well-paying job with the UK government in the energy sector.

His (former) wife is pretty overweight for UK standards but not terrible, blonde, has tacky tattoos eg a one of a bird on her foot. Supposedly, her two mixed-race kids are from a Jamaican man that ran away from her. I'm friends with her older son, he's pretty chill, we know the family because I play rugby with him.

He has raised her mixed-race children for around 15 years, they have a super nice house, both of the kids had an xbox 1 each, both kids went to private school for secondary school (middle school/high school equivalent), which is very expensive in the UK.

Like around 6 months ago, she ran away with this Welsh guy who owns a scrapyard, has a lot of issues with the law and I'm pretty sure he is a gypsy.

He lost the house and according to my dad he bought an appartment next to the pub in town and just drinks all day, my dad invites him round to watch the rugby and he looks way skinnier/more gaunt than he did before. Brutal.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5footsix56 and Ricky212
Sad but deserved, why the fuck are you raising another man’s kids

• +1
Reactions: iblamechico and lemonsquisher
Brutal asf. Never marry a woman, he should learn from the Jamaican dude

• +1
Reactions: lemonsquisher
Ok so just to set scene, this guy is late fourties, bald, probably a 4/10 with very bad eye area, quite gaunt and bad teeth. He has a super well-paying job with the UK government in the energy sector.

His (former) wife is pretty overweight for UK standards but not terrible, blonde, has tacky tattoos eg a one of a bird on her foot. Supposedly, her two mixed-race kids are from a Jamaican man that ran away from her. I'm friends with her older son, he's pretty chill, we know the family because I play rugby with him.

He has raised her mixed-race children for around 15 years, they have a super nice house, both of the kids had an xbox 1 each, both kids went to private school for secondary school (middle school/high school equivalent), which is very expensive in the UK.

Like around 6 months ago, she ran away with this Welsh guy who owns a scrapyard, has a lot of issues with the law and I'm pretty sure he is a gypsy.

He lost the house and according to my dad he bought an appartment next to the pub in town and just drinks all day, my dad invites him round to watch the rugby and he looks way skinnier/more gaunt than he did before. Brutal.
average UK mans life tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

Back