Absolutely NEVER clench your jaw.

iheartgoyslop

iheartgoyslop

#1 Drake Maye Fan
Joined
Jan 5, 2026
Posts
248
Reputation
252
My TMJ is fucking brutal. I cant open my mouth without getting pain. (As Im writing this I want to note that it feels like theres a bullet in my masseters) I got a CBCT scan and (according to an ortho) I am beginning to have signs of arthritis somewhere in the area (I wasnt really paying attention)

Take my pain as a warning, and never, and I mean NEVER clench your jaw.

Now, I’m going to undergo a MARPE in the foreseeable future to hopefully fix my palate and soothe my pain.
 
  • +1
Reactions: FoidFumbler, negative and maximuslaid
My TMJ is fucking brutal. I cant open my mouth without getting pain. (As Im writing this I want to note that it feels like theres a bullet in my masseters) I got a CBCT scan and (according to an ortho) I am beginning to have signs of arthritis somewhere in the area (I wasnt really paying attention)

Take my pain as a warning, and never, and I mean NEVER clench your jaw.

Now, I’m going to undergo a MARPE in the foreseeable future to hopefully fix my palate and soothe my pain.
Using a mouthguard helped me with my jaw pain problems from jaw clenching
 
  • +1
Reactions: iheartgoyslop
stupid ass nigga what did u expect

@Nerogen @Lowdimotrucel @-joe @jartetetron @ibmh HUMBLE HIM
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: jartetetron, thekey, Lowdimotrucel and 2 others
stupid ass nigga what did u expect

@Nerogen @Lowdimotrucel @-joe @jartetetron @ibmh HUMBLE HIM
I’ve been doing it since I was like 5, clenching your jaw isn’t something that people came up with willy nilly 😖.
 
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: hate and -joe
stupid ass nigga what did u expect

@Nerogen @Lowdimotrucel @-joe @jartetetron @ibmh HUMBLE HIM
Yo can I get vip please? Also do you have any sources for heightmaxxing?
And rep me
Tell other niggas to rep me Also tho
 
My TMJ is fucking brutal. I cant open my mouth without getting pain. (As Im writing this I want to note that it feels like theres a bullet in my masseters) I got a CBCT scan and (according to an ortho) I am beginning to have signs of arthritis somewhere in the area (I wasnt really paying attention)

Take my pain as a warning, and never, and I mean NEVER clench your jaw.

Now, I’m going to undergo a MARPE in the foreseeable future to hopefully fix my palate and soothe my pain.
Holy Gatekeeping :lul:
 

Similar threads

αяєѕση
Replies
16
Views
148
J7X
J7X
indoaryanicmtn
Replies
6
Views
38
indoaryanicmtn
indoaryanicmtn
swissgoycel
Replies
3
Views
54
iblamemath
iblamemath
nordic prince
Replies
0
Views
16
nordic prince
nordic prince
Klavk
Replies
12
Views
127
fxresdz
fxresdz

Users who are viewing this thread

  • zentabrezz
Back
Top