I'm getting jaw surgery at 16

nordic prince

nordic prince

Iron
Joined
Apr 3, 2026
Posts
34
Reputation
25
Just want advice or any suggestions,I'm getting jaw surgery 100 % to fix a skeletal issue I'm going to ask if they can length my ramus and give me some bigonial flair and a marpe is also being installed I am quite happy with my eyes and hoping these procedures will fix the rest of my face no I'm not larping ehren I have been told we have similar eyes if you don't believe me check my tt @therealnordicprince
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20260929-004924.png
    Screenshot_20260929-004924.png
    515.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 352b5b8dbc9a16ccecacf802c39d9db3 (1).webp
    352b5b8dbc9a16ccecacf802c39d9db3 (1).webp
    44.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 10ca6285fb8681ad74dd45ff895641f3.mp4
    563.5 KB

Similar threads

12NoneIncel
Replies
12
Views
142
12NoneIncel
12NoneIncel
qero
Replies
2
Views
53
qero
qero
T
Replies
12
Views
109
torynotoriex
T
jorraoo
Replies
7
Views
62
Dymorph
Dymorph
coveredinbitemarks
Replies
4
Views
54
coveredinbitemarks
coveredinbitemarks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top