Abused dog syndrome misconception and the cure. My experience

Pride

Pride

Jock
SOUNDTRACK

Looks CAN save you.
Most people here do not even realize that even if you got these $100K surgeries, you still would not get any women of value if any at all. Theres also a smile minority of people who realize that being an abused dog will ruin your success no matter what but do not realize looks still CAN save you.

My Experience
I was truly an ugly subhuman my freshman year of highschool (2 years ago) and entered my freshman year without talking to a girl other than my mom irl for a year and a half. Before this, i had been made fun of by my "friends" for being stupid and asking judgmental questions about why my hair looked a certain why or why my family did certain things, my house being a duplex and not a real house (poorcel) and so on. This made me super insecure and on top of my year of isolation and ugly appearance my abused dog syndrome got even worse. I was made fun of my freshman year for my glasses which i thought looked good because i saw tiktokers wear them, got recorded countless times by "friends" making fun of my looks and it was literally a year of pure negative social reinforcement on top of what i had already dealt with.

matt murdock daredevil | Daredevil comic, Marvel daredevil, Daredevil

wherever you run, i run with you | Daredevil matt murdock, Marvel  daredevil, Marvel comics superheroes

Turning things around
During the summer leading to my sophomore year i got blackpilled. I came back to school and started hair maxxing and no longer would take shit from "friends" and just distanced myself from them. During February 2023 i finally started doing legit softmaxxes that rapidly increased my looks. By the end of the school year i did not talk to any girls but was obsessed with a handful throughout the year giving me yet another year of being stunted socially with girls. By the middle of the summer i officially was the best looking guy in my group and was getting approached multiple times a week when i was going out every night in July while me friends never got one. My abused dog syndrome tho got even worse but my results with women kept getting better.
Matt Murdock | Marvel daredevil, Daredevil comic, Best marvel characters

How LOOKS solved my abused dog syndrome
Clickbait man im sorry but you cannot cure it BUT you can mitigate it to the point that it doesnt really matter. Yes even now i am still an abused dog but its not nearly as bad. Because of my looks, i have been given many many chances with women. I mess up a lot in hindsight but i am given so many chances by most girls because of my looks. It midigates the autism and avoidant attachments that i deal with a lot and it gets better with every new girl i talk to. I also really dont gaf about what dudes say about me anymore. Some of those same guys from freshman year will sometimes try to put me down but i literally just dont gaf since ik i mog tf out of them and their opinions literally dont mean a thing to me. The opinion of women is all that i care about now and it helped me get over the negative reinforcement that i am ugly and or weird since its coming from fucking guys who dont know shit about looks. The halo effect will save your ass more than me or you probably realize.You start to realize that these pos people who put you down are just that, POS.I got made fun of for my car last year and was told "imagine pulling up to a girls house in that" i literally just couldn't care as girls in highschool dont gaf if some truecel drives an audi or if a guy they like drives an average teenager starter car. Girls havent cared that i drive a mediocore car or live in a duplex its just other insecure guys trying to make me feel insecure about shii that doesnt even really matter.Stuff like this made me realize that guys tend to try and put you down about stuff that they THINK girls care about like cars and shoes but girls couldnt care less. I do though believe that if you do not ascend in your youth, you will likely never be able to mitigate ADS in any meaningful way.
Daredevil and Elektra just got married | Popverse

Crumb of backstory,

-Pride

Daredevil Watercolor Art Proves Alex Maleev Is a Comics GOAT

• +1
Reactions: rhinoplasty, dehydrated, gr34ter and 11 others
Nazi halo mogs looks so sorry

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
You aren't really an abused dog though. You got made fun of by some shitty friends in 8th grade

Not saying it didn't effect your upbringing but there is much worse that prevents ppl from truly recovering or changing how they act

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, wastedspermcel, Danish_Retard and 8 others
SOUNDTRACK

Looks CAN save you.
Most people here do not even realize that even if you got these $100K surgeries, you still would not get any women of value if any at all. Theres also a smile minority of people who realize that being an abused dog will ruin your success no matter what but do not realize looks still CAN save you.

My Experience
I was truly an ugly subhuman my freshman year of highschool (2 years ago) and entered my freshman year without talking to a girl other than my mom irl for a year and a half. Before this, i had been made fun of by my "friends" for being stupid and asking judgmental questions about why my hair looked a certain why or why my family did certain things, my house being a duplex and not a real house (poorcel) and so on. This made me super insecure and on top of my year of isolation and ugly appearance my abused dog syndrome got even worse. I was made fun of my freshman year for my glasses which i thought looked good because i saw tiktokers wear them, got recorded countless times by "friends" making fun of my looks and it was literally a year of pure negative social reinforcement on top of what i had already dealt with.

wherever you run, i run with you | Daredevil matt murdock, Marvel  daredevil, Marvel comics superheroes

Turning things around
During the summer leading to my sophomore year i got blackpilled. I came back to school and started hair maxxing and no longer would take shit from "friends" and just distanced myself from them. During February 2023 i finally started doing legit softmaxxes that rapidly increased my looks. By the end of the school year i did not talk to any girls but was obsessed with a handful throughout the year giving me yet another year of being stunted socially with girls. By the middle of the summer i officially was the best looking guy in my group and was getting approached multiple times a week when i was going out every night in July while me friends never got one. My abused dog syndrome tho got even worse but my results with women kept getting better.

Clickbait man im sorry but you cannot cure it BUT you can mitigate it to the point that it doesnt really matter. Yes even now i am still an abused dog but its not nearly as bad. Because of my looks, i have been given many many chances with women. I mess up a lot in hindsight but i am given so many chances by most girls because of my looks. It midigates the autism and avoidant attachments that i deal with a lot and it gets better with every new girl i talk to. I also really dont gaf about what dudes say about me anymore. Some of those same guys from freshman year will sometimes try to put me down but i literally just dont gaf since ik i mog tf out of them and their opinions literally dont mean a thing to me. The opinion of women is all that i care about now and it helped me get over the negative reinforcement that i am ugly and or weird since its coming from fucking guys who dont know shit about looks. The halo effect will save your ass more than me or you probably realize.You start to realize that these pos people who put you down are just that, POS.I got made fun of for my car last year and was told "imagine pulling up to a girls house in that" i literally just couldn't care as girls in highschool dont gaf if some truecel drives an audi or if a guy they like drives an average teenager starter car. Girls havent cared that i drive a mediocore car or live in a duplex its just other insecure guys trying to make me feel insecure about shii that doesnt even really matter.Stuff like this made me realize that guys tend to try and put you down about stuff that they THINK girls care about like cars and shoes but girls couldnt care less. I do though believe that if you do not ascend in your youth, you will likely never be able to mitigate ADS in any meaningful way.

Crumb of backstory,

-Pride

Read every molecule bhai, got any advice for how to make friends as a white, tall, semi gymmaxxed, high mtn/low htn autist ?

DNR but based I think 🤔

You aren't really an abused dog though. You got made fun of by some shitty friends in 8th grade

Not saying it didn't effect your upbringing but there is much worse that prevents ppl from truly recovering or changing how they act
i was getting made fun of since elementary and it compounded over the years up until my sophmore year where i stopped taking shit from weridos and when i do catch flack i am able to brush it off since ik these guys are beneath me
Read every molecule bhai, got any advice for how to make friends as a white, tall, semi gymmaxxed, high mtn/low htn autist ?
Just talk to people and being outgoing. If your stats are true and your 6'2 plus you will be fine with making male friends just talk to guys who also are shy and do not talk to people. Not the subhumans rotc guys (sounds horrible) just normal looking guys who don't talk alot try and talk to them in school just be outgoing. I cant give great advice on this since i made 2 out of my 3 current friends in elementary and the other in middle school. Literal this summer keep ascending and when you come back be way more talkative. You can try this now but it will seem weird but after 3 months of not seeing those kids they will think you just glew up at least thats what i did.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 62070 and |Daddy_Zygos|
SOUNDTRACK

Looks CAN save you.

My Experience

Turning things around

Crumb of backstory,

-Pride

Good thread botb tier

im not abused dog, im abused wolf

• Love it
Reactions: czechsubhuman
Clickbait man im sorry but you cannot cure it BUT you can mitigate it to the point that it doesnt really matter. Yes even now i am still an abused dog but its not nearly as bad
I think looksmaxing and improving other areas of your life would get rid of it

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
Just talk to people and being outgoing. If your stats are true and your 6'2 plus you will be fine with making male friends just talk to guys who also are shy and do not talk to people. Not the subhumans rotc guys (sounds horrible) just normal looking guys who don't talk alot try and talk to them in school just be outgoing. I cant give great advice on this since i made 2 out of my 3 current friends in elementary and the other in middle school. Literal this summer keep ascending and when you come back be way more talkative. You can try this now but it will seem weird but after 3 months of not seeing those kids they will think you just glew up at least thats what i did.
This only works if you're nt or good looking enough to offset any minor aspieness

Also, your thread would benefit from a tl;dr tbh

Read every word
Positive social reinforcement will only fix abused dogs

• +1
Reactions: Pride and gr34ter
How old are you and what is your slay count?

Kid thinks he had abused dog syndrome because girls didn't approach him :lul::lul::lul::lul: Abused dog syndrome means that you are mentally fucked up for decades not for 2 years. Of course you think you 'did something' and get out of it because you have got haircut:lul::lul::lul:

Kid thinks he had abused dog syndrome because girls didn't approach him :lul::lul::lul::lul: Abused dog syndrome means that you are mentally fucked up for decades not for 2 years. Of course you think you 'did something' and get out of it because you have got haircut:lul::lul::lul:
just change the definition to fit your agrument theory. Truth is, you probably hate to see someone who suffers from something you do yet still try and succeed. You hate the fact you do not really have an excuse since if i did it, you can or could have aswell.
How old are you and what is your slay count?

Barefoot a little over 6ft in the morning and in my af1 i walk around at about 6ft-6'1 depends on the time of day

• JFL
Reactions: gr34ter
just change the definition to fit your agrument theory. Truth is, you probably hate to see someone who suffers from something you do yet still try and succeed. You hate the fact you do not really have an excuse since if i did it, you can or could have aswell.

You are passive agressive bitch, you act like a girl. If you aren't one, you have much bigger problem than your haircut. You never had any abuse dog syndrome which is really fucked up thing to have, you are just a loser without any problems who got haircut and thinks he did something.

SOUNDTRACK

Looks CAN save you.

My Experience

Turning things around

Crumb of backstory,

-Pride

You'll cure ur abused dog syndrome the second u bitch those guys who were giving u shit.

Abused dog is incurable it is inculcated