Abused dog trait: being good at writing

Jpg

Jpg

Abused dog
It's always the abused dogs coming up with the funniest stories. For some reason their delivery and wordplay, "verbal wit" if you will, is more compelling.

I think it's because chads focus more on actually experiencing the activities of real world (sports, fucking bussy) and abused dogs entertain themselves with imaginary scenarios

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, Deleted member 4397, aspiringexcel and 5 others
Cope

Tolkien, Junger, hemmingway, Wittgenstein etc

All fought in wars and could be considered chads while also being bookish intellectuals. Yes pain is a catalyst for creativity but plenty of subhumans have no aptitude. I can tell you dbdr would make a shit writer.

It's just a skill/talent some have and others don't. Often chad does

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit, BrahminBoss, IAMNOTANINCEL and 2 others
It's always the abused dogs coming up with the funniest stories. For some reason their delivery and wordplay, "verbal wit" if you will, is more compelling.

I think it's because chads focus more on actually experiencing the activities of real world (sports, fucking bussy) and abused dogs entertain themselves with imaginary scenarios
It's true. I'm an abused dog and many people have told me I'm really good at writing

• JFL
Reactions: Jpg
Cope

Tolkien, Junger, hemmingway, Wittgenstein etc

All fought in wars and could be considered chads while also being bookish intellectuals. Yes pain is a catalyst for creativity but plenty of subhumans have no aptitude. I can tell you dbdr would make a shit writer.

It's just a skill/talent some have and others don't. Often chad does
Cope, we both type the same way, like abused dogs. Therefore I know deep down inside you know its true

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21345
Women are usually much better at writing from what ive seen

• JFL
Reactions: chosen-one and Jpg
Dnr I'm shit at writing and reading jfl

• JFL
Cope, we both type the same way, like abused dogs. Therefore I know deep down inside you know its true
I'm not saying I'm not an abused dog

I'm saying there's gifted chads who still mog us and could outwrite us

And plenty of abused dogs who suck at it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and Jpg
Women are usually much better at writing from what ive seen
Retard take. You sound like an infant to equates hand writing style to quality of work.

• JFL
cope, abused dogs have poor verbal iq due to isolation and autism usually as well

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and Jpg