Acceptance

B

Benjibanks

Gold
I might have to accept that I am completely screwed in some ways. My face is bulgy and bloated like this guy that has kellman syndrome which is a condition where you don’t go through puberty and are basically an overgrown child for life. While I don’t have that the facial similarities are striking and I don’t know how to change them. Yes I’ve lost weight there’s no excuse for my face looking as chubby as it does.

Attachments

• ECB6F22D-1F14-4A75-BB28-3F9339206807.jpeg
    ECB6F22D-1F14-4A75-BB28-3F9339206807.jpeg
    67.8 KB · Views: 239
  • 867637AC-5476-410F-8EA8-8D023EA8DEA3.jpeg
    867637AC-5476-410F-8EA8-8D023EA8DEA3.jpeg
    502.6 KB · Views: 231
your lips are too small relative to your face, consult a plastic surgeon about lip filler first, I think you will be fine

your lips are too small relative to your face, consult a plastic surgeon about lip filler first, I think you will be fine
I’ve been told to do bimax and implants possibly. My whole face looks fat though is the issue. Also what about fillers or implants for the zygote but look at this pic. The fillers would be good n the sides to help support my cheek and mid face.

Attachments

• 0B076B62-DAED-47EF-AB10-A34AC6B61A21.jpeg
    0B076B62-DAED-47EF-AB10-A34AC6B61A21.jpeg
    67.2 KB · Views: 147
because your face looks fat it makes your face feature (eye, mouth, nose) look relatively smaller. Face is about inter-relative size and distance. The purpose of enlarging your mouth is to make your face relatively smaller to it

forget about implant, it will make ur face even bulkier, filler can consider to the chin as well to elongate your face and slim down the width

forget about implant, it will make ur face even bulkier, filler can consider to the chin as well to elongate your face and slim down the width
What about filler? I’m trying to get semi lateral projection along the sides of the cheekbones to help stretch the skin/far more. I agree chin filler would lengthen but would that help spread the fleshy parts out on my mid face

It's not ur flesh in midface but ur low cheekbone that cause that fleshiness. When you elongate ur chin, your cheekbone will be relatively higher against ur new chin length.

It's not ur flesh in midface but ur low cheekbone that cause that fleshiness. When you elongate ur chin, your cheekbone will be relatively higher against ur new chin length.
I understand that. Would it be worth it to do something about the low cheek bones too then? Mind you I’m still down for the chin lengthening because I see how that would make me look less roundish. Also here’s my profile I might legit need a bimax but if there’s any way around that I’d like to know
Also the difference in these pics below is a lot one I look ugly the other I look super ugly

Attachments

• 1444DEAD-1687-432A-A1D8-A4A3DE339E96.jpeg
    1444DEAD-1687-432A-A1D8-A4A3DE339E96.jpeg
    122.9 KB · Views: 136
  • 61F9C838-78D6-4ED4-8BE2-857C53D11FB7.jpeg
    61F9C838-78D6-4ED4-8BE2-857C53D11FB7.jpeg
    77 KB · Views: 331
  • Woah
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
After looking the new 2 pics I kinda agree you need a bimax, just consult a maxilofac sirgeon, he will know best. Also I was wrong, ur cheekbone is not low set and looks normal.

After looking the new 2 pics I kinda agree you need a bimax, just consult a maxilofac sirgeon, he will know best. Also I was wrong, ur cheekbone is not low set and looks normal.
Maxfac said he wanted to do 8mm advancement upper and lower jaw. He called it a maxio mandibular advancement. He seemed somewhat blackpilled even though I didn’t make a big deal about the aesthetics. He said it would strengthen my profile. Problem is I’ll have to find another one for my insurance if it even can be covered at all because he doesn’t take insurance companies.

• +1
Reactions: maxlooks
I understand that. Would it be worth it to do something about the low cheek bones too then? Mind you I’m still down for the chin lengthening because I see how that would make me look less roundish. Also here’s my profile I might legit need a bimax but if there’s any way around that I’d like to know
Also the difference in these pics below is a lot one I look ugly the other I look super ugly
Also why are the two pics so different? I’ve been told I pull my mouth in sometimes resulting in even worse pics but I feel like maybe I really do look like the second one and I’m coping

is this morphed?

61f9c838-78d6-4ed4-8be2-857c53d11fb7-jpeg.944091

are your teeth behind your eyes when you smile in that perspective?

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
Maxfac said he wanted to do 8mm advancement upper and lower jaw. He called it a maxio mandibular advancement. He seemed somewhat blackpilled even though I didn’t make a big deal about the aesthetics. He said it would strengthen my profile. Problem is I’ll have to find another one for my insurance if it even can be covered at all because he doesn’t take insurance companies.

where do you live?

Also why are the two pics so different? I’ve been told I pull my mouth in sometimes resulting in even worse pics but I feel like maybe I really do look like the second one and I’m coping
your head neck posture is completely different. in the first pic you dont have a natural head position and your neck is very forward. it makes your maxilla appear more forward. the second picture is probably more accurate

is this morphed?

61f9c838-78d6-4ed4-8be2-857c53d11fb7-jpeg.944091

are your teeth behind your eyes when you smile in that perspective?
Not a morph. I just took a pic similar angle smiling looks so shit but here it is.

Attachments

• 915D5698-8F8F-44F5-BB14-7FE99BBD6E84.jpeg
    915D5698-8F8F-44F5-BB14-7FE99BBD6E84.jpeg
    69 KB · Views: 70
  • 1BE3B230-838D-4571-8E82-15CC7A3B9CBB.jpeg
    1BE3B230-838D-4571-8E82-15CC7A3B9CBB.jpeg
    73.4 KB · Views: 80
your head neck posture is completely different. in the first pic you dont have a natural head position and your neck is very forward. it makes your maxilla appear more forward. the second picture is probably more accurate
I can’t look like this. I need a bimax but if insurance doesn’t cover it I need a back up plan. Is there any way I could use fillers or implants to look not look like a fat faced child?

I can’t look like this. I need a bimax but if insurance doesn’t cover it I need a back up plan. Is there any way I could use fillers or implants to look not look like a fat faced child?
where do you live? except usa and kanada jaw surgery isnt really that expensive. if you live in the usa you probably need to travel if you really want to do it (and if you dont have much money)

Do you have sleep apnea/malocclusion?

Not a morph. I just took a pic similar angle smiling looks so shit but here it is.
looks better here (even though you look upwards so in reality your mandible will even more blend into your neck). i mean yes you are recessed by medical and objective standards and surgery would definitely improve you (and in the future will make you "age" better - recessed people age worse because the fat doesnt get support by bones and starts to sack easier and faster making the face appear older faster) so if you want to live life to maximum you should probably get surgery.

on the other hand you are not deformed by normie standards so you can live a normal betabuxx life (wife, 2 kids, sex 2 times a month after the marriage passed the 4 years mark) which gives most people enough dopamin for happiness (or at least the strength not commit suicide)

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath and maxlooks
fillers are a very bad decision if you are already bloated. in the longterm you will look even more bloated. reminder that fillers were originally developed for people who experienced facial volume loss because of aids

looks better here. i mean yes you are recessed by medical and objective standards and surgery would definitely improve you (and in the future will make you "age" better - recessed people age worse because the fat doesnt get support by bones and starts to sack easier and faster making the face appear older faster) so if you want to live life to maximum you should probably get surgery.

on the other hand you are not deformed by normie standards so you can live a normal betabuxx life (wife, 2 kids, sex 2 times a month after the marriage passed the 4 years mark) which gives most people enough dopamin for happiness
why would I want that life. Be with a girl that doesn’t even want to be around me fuck that. Problem I have is that bimax might not be an option with insurance and so it could never happen if I have to save up for it. The fillers and implants are a lot cheaper and I could get those without an issue.

fillers are a very bad decision if you are already bloated. in the longterm you will look even more bloated. reminder that fillers were originally developed for people who experienced facial volume loss because of aids
Do I look bloated or do I look like I’m lacking forward growth and bones. The fillers I’m looking into are supposed to be Beverly Hills style stuff that’s better than regular. Also implants wouldn’t migrate is I did that. I’m planning to talk to a surgeon about how to improve even with the recessed maxilla. That’s my best plan if bimax doesn’t work out. Am I coping?

why would I want that life. Be with a girl that doesn’t even want to be around me fuck that. Problem I have is that bimax might not be an option with insurance and so it could never happen if I have to save up for it. The fillers and implants are a lot cheaper and I could get those without an issue.
you can get surgery for cheap in countries in europe, south america and asia. if you are not willing to do that and you are too poor to afford your surgery in your country (im assuming usa now) then shut the fuck up and accept your fate

life is like a poker game (but you cant just stand up and leave, you have to play regardless what cards you got dealt). if you get shitty cards you need to risk something otherwise you will lose. if you are not willing to bluff dont complain if you experience the expected outcome (losing the game)

you can get surgery for cheap in countries in europe, south america and asia. if you are not willing to do that and you are too poor to afford your surgery in your country (im assuming usa now) then shut the fuck up and accept your fate

life is like a poker game (but you cant just stand up and leave, you have to play regardless what cards you got dealt). if you get shitty cards you need to risk something otherwise you will lose. if you are not willing to bluff dont complain if you experience the expected outcome (losing the game)
Well what do I gain from bimax? Am I looking at chadlite like legit good looking or am I just gonna be a slightly less recessed cuck?

Well what do I gain from bimax? Am I looking at chadlite like legit good looking or am I just gonna be a slightly less recessed cuck?

"what if what if im so uncertain about everything. i think i will just complain and hope that everything will be magical fixed without me doing or risking anything"

you talk and write like a cuck why do you complain you look like one?

I’m asking for advice
all question have been answered you just dont like the answers thats why keep making the same questions over and over again in the desperate hope they will come up another option but there wont be another option.

all question have been answered you just dont like the answers thats why keep making the same questions over and over again in the desperate hope they will come up another option but there wont be another option.
The other option is taking the plastic surgeons advice on fillers since I can’t get worse than where I’m at now

The other option is taking the plastic surgeons advice on fillers since I can’t get worse than where I’m at now

it wont save you. you will look even more bloated 6 month after the procedure. read the thread. watch the video and read every reply

oh and enjoy your boneloss

This-intraoperative-photograph-showed-significant-bone-resorption-in-mentum-of-a.ppm

it wont save you. you will look even more bloated 6 month after the procedure. read the thread. watch the video and read every reply

oh and enjoy your boneloss

This-intraoperative-photograph-showed-significant-bone-resorption-in-mentum-of-a.ppm
Yeah article says the resorption doesn’t show up the same way in the mid face and temporal regions which raises the question of whether I could use them there since my kid face in the problem area at this point. Also nothing about implants in there which is another alternative. I’m just trying to get an idea of where and what implants or fillers would be most effective. I know bimax is the best move but since it’s my entire life on the line here how is it so wrong for me to be looking to every possible option.

Do you have sleep apnea/malocclusion?
Max fac said no map occlusion but there might be sleep apnea that I have to get a test for. Surprised there isn’t malocclusion because the maxilla is recessed but my lowe thaw isn’t.

Yeah article says the resorption doesn’t show up the same way in the mid face and temporal regions which raises the question of whether I could use them there since my kid face in the problem area at this point. Also nothing about implants in there which is another alternative. I’m just trying to get an idea of where and what implants or fillers would be most effective. I know bimax is the best move but since it’s my entire life on the line here how is it so wrong for me to be looking to every possible option.

you missed the main point, watch the video in that thread

the fillers dont dissolve and migrate in your face. it will make you look even more bloated in the longrun

+

you will spend more money fillers in the time spane of 2-3 years that you would spend on jaw surgery in a country outside of the usa

you missed the main point, watch the video in that thread

the fillers dont dissolve and migrate in your face. it will make you look even more bloated in the longrun

+

you will spend more money fillers in the time spane of 2-3 years that you would spend on jaw surgery in a country outside of the usa
The fillers I’ve been talking about dont migrate and what about implants at that rate? And I’m not arguing that the bimax would be good I’m saying that even outside the USA they won’t be cheap. Also I want a surgeon that speaks the same language as me and won’t fuck me up so bad that I can’t even surgery my way out of it. Also what am I actually gaining on bimax? Being GL or just being a average lame ass redditor

The fillers I’ve been talking about dont migrate and what about implants at that rate? And I’m not arguing that the bimax would be good I’m saying that even outside the USA they won’t be cheap. Also I want a surgeon that speaks the same language as me and won’t fuck me up so bad that I can’t even surgery my way out of it. Also what am I actually gaining on bimax? Being GL or just being a average lame ass redditor
jaw surgery in colombia is 3k usd. in eastern europe its often less then 10k. if you cant afford that you wont be able to afford to get regular fillers either.

also what kind of fillers should that be. so far every filler companies claims their products dont migrate (and yet they do)

Max fac said no map occlusion but there might be sleep apnea that I have to get a test for. Surprised there isn’t malocclusion because the maxilla is recessed but my lowe thaw isn’t.

If your lower jaw isn't recessed then is just fat... not everyone have a super anteface and i don't think is possible to have sleep apnea without having a recessed lower jaw btw

If your lower jaw isn't recessed then is just fat... not everyone have a super anteface and i don't think is possible to have sleep apnea without having a recessed lower jaw btw
Max fac said I have good occlusion but recessed maxilla. He said my lower jaw needs movement to match the upper for occlusion and aesthetic. But he didn’t say anything about my lower jaw being recessed. Does it look recessed to you?

Attachments

• 014772A7-0E1D-447D-9077-50E719E2C011.jpeg
    014772A7-0E1D-447D-9077-50E719E2C011.jpeg
    73.4 KB · Views: 117
Max fac said I have good occlusion but recessed maxilla. He said my lower jaw needs movement to match the upper for occlusion and aesthetic. But he didn’t say anything about my lower jaw being recessed. Does it look recessed to you?

Even if you have a little bit of fat to me you look recessed on both jaws as your max fac said to you, but your chin is in a good position already.

Even if you have a little bit of fat to me you look recessed on both jaws as your max fac said to you, but your chin is in a good position already.
Max fac said lower jaw was fine. I agree both jaws look recessed. Worst part is I used to think I was decent to legit good looking and I honestly am struggling to operate normally now this is how the world sees me. I need this bimax

Max fac said lower jaw was fine. I agree both jaws look recessed. Worst part is I used to think I was decent to legit good looking and I honestly am struggling to operate normally now this is how the world sees me. I need this bimax
The world see you as an average dude, a lot of people are recessed or fat so don't worry about that, this mentality can damage you in the long term. Just try to max yourself and be happy

The world see you as an average dude, a lot of people are recessed or fat so don't worry about that, this mentality can damage you in the long term. Just try to max yourself and be happy
What bothers me is girls have called me good looking and I can’t believe it because I see my own face. Also if I’m average would the bimax do anything realistically?

What bothers me is girls have called me good looking and I can’t believe it because I see my own face. Also if I’m average would the bimax do anything realistically?
Yes good for your health if you have sleep apnea and it gonna give you a good jawline definition, but with that you need cheekbones implant aswell (peek ones) but get some max fac (who does both) opinion.

also can you tell me how much do you weight and how tall are you?

Yes good for your health if you have sleep apnea and it gonna give you a good jawline definition, but with that you need cheekbones implant aswell (peek ones) but get some max fac (who does both) opinion.

also can you tell me how much do you weight and how tall are you?
170 lbs and 6 feet. The max fac I went to only does the main surgery.

Hit the gym bitch ass nigga.

bimax will look autistic on you - your entire lefort 3 area is suuper recessed, you literally CANT get a bimax
you will end up looking like a moneky, or a dog

I might have to accept that I am completely screwed in some ways. My face is bulgy and bloated like this guy that has kellman syndrome which is a condition where you don’t go through puberty and are basically an overgrown child for life. While I don’t have that the facial similarities are striking and I don’t know how to change them. Yes I’ve lost weight there’s no excuse for my face looking as chubby as it does.

bimax will look autistic on you - your entire lefort 3 area is suuper recessed, you literally CANT get a bimax
you will end up looking like a moneky, or a dog
So what am I supposed to do? I’m looking into getting infraorbitals as well.

So what am I supposed to do? I’m looking into getting infraorbitals as well.
im sorry bro but I dont have a solution for you

the picture you posted is misleading - you are tilting your head upwards pretty heavily - i can see that from the position of your ear. People do this, because as you grow and become more recoessed you tilt youre head up more and more.
you look super recessed, you must understand that while having a recessed maxilla does not look bad on some people (chcek out christan bales side profile), what it does is limit the options in terms of jaw surgery.
If you were to get a lefort 1, you would look like you have a sunken in midface

Getting any significant advancement would create this type of effect
he didn’t say anything about my lower jaw being recessed. Does it look recessed to you?
Your lower jaw/upper jaw is not recessed IN REALTION to your maxilla - which is recessed (a lot imo)

Guess the only options would be lefort 2 or modified lefort 3 - which is pretty brutal and rarely performed. (so not worth it probably)

This girl had LeFort I + LeFort III + BSSO

The type of recession looks quite simillar to yours I'd say

im sorry bro but I dont have a solution for you

the picture you posted is misleading - you are tilting your head upwards pretty heavily - i can see that from the position of your ear. People do this, because as you grow and become more recoessed you tilt youre head up more and more.
you look super recessed, you must understand that while having a recessed maxilla does not look bad on some people (chcek out christan bales side profile), what it does is limit the options in terms of jaw surgery.
If you were to get a lefort 1, you would look like you have a sunken in midface
View attachment 976797
Getting any significant advancement would create this type of effect

Your lower jaw/upper jaw is not recessed IN REALTION to your maxilla - which is recessed (a lot imo)

Guess the only options would be lefort 2 or modified lefort 3 - which is pretty brutal and rarely performed. (so not worth it probably)

View attachment 976811
This girl had LeFort I + LeFort III + BSSO

The type of recession looks quite simillar to yours I'd say
Well what about the Christian bale thing. Is there anyway to just do implants?

Well what about the Christian bale thing. Is there anyway to just do implants?
about christain bale - the ting is that while he has recessed maxilla he still somehow has top tier features - eye area, cheekbones, lips etc...
and you dont

if you were to do implants you would have to implant literally your entire face, and that wont work