Acceptance

about christain bale - the ting is that while he has recessed maxilla he still somehow has top tier features - eye area, cheekbones, lips etc...
and you dont

if you were to do implants you would have to implant literally your entire face, and that wont work
What am I supposed to do then? I feel like I’m close to being good looking but there’s gotta be something that I can fix.

What am I supposed to do then? I feel like I’m close to being good looking but there’s gotta be something that I can fix.
no disrespect but youre nowehere near close to being good looking
saying youre average would be a stratch

I’ve never been treated badly that’s why I thought I was GL. Right now I just wanna get a bimax so I can ascend but your saying that won’t help

Basically I’m asking what is it that’s so bad with me

your lips are too small relative to your face, consult a plastic surgeon about lip filler first, I think you will be fine
Bunch of other comments saying it’s over so I doubt lip filler is going to save me

The world see you as an average dude, a lot of people are recessed or fat so don't worry about that, this mentality can damage you in the long term. Just try to max yourself and be happy
How the hell is this average?
43E6E0BC D06E 491E B65A 69CEBA214F09

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel and homo_faber
How the hell is this average?
View attachment 979182
Ur profile is bad yes, because ur recessed on both jaw,maxilla and zygos, but
i see hope for u aswell, and btw profile is like 2/10 but front face is 4,5/10 so i think with bimax and peek implants u can reach 6/10

Last edited:
this whole thread is a big blackpill.
Ur profile is bad yes, because ur recessed on both jaw,maxilla and zygos, but View attachment 979306 i see hope for u aswell, and btw profile is like 2/10 but front face is 4,5/10 so i think with bimax and peek implants u can reach 6/10

this whole thread is a big blackpill.
How so? Thought all the threads were like this. Also I don’t know how the side pics are real Everyone who has seen these pics irl says I don’t look like that, I know they’re just being nice but it’s way to constant. Still planning on surgery just saying that my reality doesn’t match up with that pic.

Ur profile is bad yes, because ur recessed on both jaw,maxilla and zygos, but View attachment 979306 i see hope for u aswell, and btw profile is like 2/10 but front face is 4,5/10 so i think with bimax and peek implants u can reach 6/10
6 isn’t even attractive though. Guess I can’t hope for more than. Also didn’t that guy get implants from some Swedish doctor?

6 isn’t even attractive though. Guess I can’t hope for more than. Also didn’t that guy get implants from some Swedish doctor?

Your profile is 2/10...

Forward growth on the sagittal plane is mostly cope but your maxilla is very recessed. Get a LeFort...

Your front is average (4-5/10) but you look bloated.

w
Your profile is 2/10...

Forward growth on the sagittal plane is mostly cope but your maxilla is very recessed. Get a LeFort...

ok so the guy was saying I could get up to 6 if I do bimax and implants. Also 5 seems to high to me based on psl
Your profile is 2/10...