accidentally slept on my side 10 days after septo/rhino

herring

herring

Sphinx
i didn't sleep directly on my nose but i'm still kinda worried for my nose symmetry now :/

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: far336, Deleted member 5583 and Deleted member 3043
will find out on monday tho, still, it's making me nervous now jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5583 and Deleted member 3043
youll probably be fine

After my botched otoplasty in which the left ear was overcorrected and too close to my head, I started to torture and pull that ear all the time to make it more prominent so it would look like the right ear.
All my effort was useless.

The same happened after my failed revision otoplasty in which the surgeon tried in vain to make the overcorrected left ear more prominent.
After the surgery the cartillage remains the same

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: herring and Lmao
Bonesmash it

• JFL
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover and herring
After my botched otoplasty in which the left ear was overcorrected and too close to my head, I started to torture and pull that ear all the time to make it more prominent so it would look like the right ear.
All my effort was useless.

The same happened after my failed revision otoplasty in which the surgeon tried in vain to make the overcorrected left ear more prominent.
After the surgery the cartillage remains the same
Your otoplasty was a very long time ago? I had mine like 1 year ago and I think one of my ears is getting to stick out a bit more than the other with the pass of time (i may be overthinking way too much JFL). Your ears had any changes aswell or they remained the same they looked after the surgery, even after pulling them and stuff?