Accidentally went to an all-girl Party (Brutal Missed Slay Thread)

0S4MA

0S4MA

Sosa
A few years ago around Christmas time at my church, we had parties per grade, one for boys and one for girls. Now this wasn't explicitly stated but it was pretty obvious it was by gender and my mom had dropped me off at the wrong house so I ended up at a party full of around 15 foids + the mom and dad of the house.

The second I walked in I noticed what I just walked into and went to the farthest corner to text my mom to get me ASAP but then the dad walked up to me and said
"well looks like you're the only boy at an all-girls party" and I said "Yeah my mom made a mistake"

and this nigga looked me dead in the eye and said "These amount of girls to guys are a lot more fun when you're older" and I just smiled thinking WTF this guy is insinuating an orgy or some shit while his daughter is at this party :lul:. Back then I was a lot more sociable but still not extroverted by any means so talking with some of the girls was awkward but not brutal

But this one girl was only hanging around me for some reason. She was easily HTB for her age and I think I even said something cringe about her looking like Loren Gray but with brown hair which I regret cause then they started to whisper and giggle. She was oddly flirty and kept on moving her face very close to mine while playing with her hair a lot and inadvertently asking me mushy questions.

I for sure had the halo of being the only guy there its basic Redpill logic having this kind of ratio makes it a million times easier and Im by no means a chad and at max I was on the higher end of MTN back then nothing too special but slightly above average

Now why do I not currently have this HTB loren gray lookalike as my gf rn?
TLDR: I WAS TOO OBLIVIOUS TO REALIZE THE IOI'S FROM A HTB AND NOW ILL NEVER GET THIS LUCKY AGAIN

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jarate, BrahminBoss and darkness97
8B16F798 004A 4A5F A969 46B5B6A4F248