• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234, Krezo, mewcoper and 17 others
accurate
source: I'm average

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Kmscurry, thecel and 2 others
You mean with average the top 1% average?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Subhuman trash, Deleted member 9090, antiantifa and 8 others
The average chad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, alriodai, Deleted member 8165 and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Pumanator
50 Likes per 12 hours. 100 in a day

LOL

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, Deleted member 2205, studiocel and 8 others
There's a lot more to Tinder than just the face
Average male: everything average male, average height average face average dick

Last edited:
Londonvillie is low iq don't pay attention to him ffs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension, oatmeal, Deleted member 275 and 6 others
The average male who gets 300 likes on tinder a day

Attachments

• BB6A619E-E2F0-4933-8B5F-7AA0B564C26C.jpeg
    BB6A619E-E2F0-4933-8B5F-7AA0B564C26C.jpeg
    144 KB · Views: 24
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension, Subhuman trash, antiantifa and 5 others
Average male: everything average male, average height average face
hes probably trolling, thats not gonna happen . even chads might struggle with those kinds of numbers.

• +1
Reactions: ascension
Londonville source:Trust me bro

• +1
Reactions: ascension and Deleted member 6512
Londonville source:Trust me bro
Tbh hes just trying to make people feel bad about themselves because he feels bad about himself so he tries this "hypergamy doesnt exist if you dont get 300 likes a day on tinder you are ugly" thing, srs theres a video on yt about about an obese guy that used to be an online troll and he confessed that he insulted people and tried to make them feel bad about themselves because he hated himself so would lash out on others to try to feel better

• +1
Reactions: ascension and Deleted member 275
he's obviously trolling incels with a victim mentality. all of them cry on here blaming "hypergamy" for not being able to lose their virginity.
"i can't get laid but i'm good looking" "only top 20% males get sex on tinder"

he proved everyone that if you don't get laid doing online dating, you just don't know what your looksmatch is and over-rate yourself.

he should give you hope instead of falling for obvious trolls

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, oatmeal, Deleted member 7753 and 3 others
he's obviously trolling incels with a victim mentality. all of them cry on here blaming "hypergamy" for not being able to lose their virginity.

he proofed everyone that if you don't get laid doing online dating, you just don't know what your looksmatch is and over-rate yourself.

He didnt prove anything, hes white and supposedly has a 9 inch dick and shows it on pictures and claims 6'5 in his bio, both of those stats are like top 1%, a female with those stats would be able to get any man, claiming hes proof that hypergamy doesnt exist is ridiculous

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Deleted member 5746, Deleted member 275 and 1 other person
He didnt prove anything, hes white and supposedly has a 9 inch dick and shows it on pictures and claims 6'5 in his bio, both of those stats are like top 1%, a female with those stats would be able to get any man, claiming hes proof that hypergamy doesnt exist is ridiculous
He is just proof of numbers game, my cousin is fat and manlet and is able to get fat women via number games. Same for Londonvillie, plus all the things you listed surely help him.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, Deleted member 11035 and Deleted member 7098
He didnt prove anything, hes white and supposedly has a 9 dick and shows it on pictures and claims 6'5 in his bio, both of those stats are like top 1%, a female with those stats would be able to get any man, claiming hes proof that hypergamy doesnt exist is ridiculous
Joker Cope GIF - Joker Cope HereWeCope - Discover & Share GIFs

1. dick doesn't matter until you're in the bedroom with her
2. he looks asian so fuck of with "he's white"
3. height was the only thing going for him when he was morbidly obese and he still got women

while most guys on here claim to be average and still can't get laid

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, oatmeal and WadlowMaxxing
Tbh hes just trying to make people feel bad about themselves because he feels bad about himself so he tries this "hypergamy doesnt exist if you dont get 300 likes a day on tinder you are ugly" thing, srs theres a video on yt about about an obese guy that used to be an online troll and he confessed that he insulted people and tried to make them feel bad about themselves because he hated himself so would lash out on others to try to feel better
Good observation

3. height was the only thing going for him when he was morbidly obese and he still got women

while most guys on here claim to be average and still can't get a girl
Nah bro he doesn't look asian tho, he looks at best mixed but the height invalidates it. I agree with the other points, he is proof that if you are willing to play numbers game eventually you will fuck someone.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098

while most guys on here claim to be average and still can't get a girl
Dick and height matter as much as face dude stop with this shit, holy fuck how it doesnt matter until you are in the bedroom? So i are telling me that if they knew he had a 4 inches dick the results would be the same? Come on dude dont be this stupid

Last edited:
I have five matches after a month

Dick and height matter as much as face dude stop with this shit, hoky fuck how it doesnt matger until you are in the bedroom? So i are telling me that if they knew he had a 4 inches dick the results would be the same? Come on dude dont be this stupid
dick literally only matters after you've already fucked her once. and it only matters if it is significantly above/below average

@ConorMcGregor "doesn't look asian"

give him the height, but he had all the cards stacked against him, and he still managed to pull girls, ugly people on here just have too high standards

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Ponder and Deleted member 5891
dick literally only matters after you've already fucked her once. and it only matters if it is significantly above/below average

View attachment 930095

give him the height, but he had all the cards stacked against him and he still managed to pull girls, ugly people on here just have too high standards
Lol thats so dumb dick is important enough to make a girl want to fuck you for the first time

View attachment 930095

give him the height, but he had all the cards stacked against him and he still managed to pull girls, ugly people on here just have too high standards
Looks like a typical southener, in south Italy is full of people that look like that, doesn't look like a chink.

Lol thats so dumb dick is important enough to make a girl want to fuck you for the first time
are you virgin? sounds like you are. once you've slept with a couple of girls you'll know dick doesn't matter in attracting them in the first place

Looks like a typical southener, in south Italy is full of people that look like that, doesn't look like a chink.
never seen an italian with such a flat face and small eyes like that, and i have family down there. but guess you live there so idk

Last edited:
are you virgin? sounds like you are.

once you've slept with a couple of girls you'll know dick doesn't matter
Omg go back to reddit please

Omg go back to reddit please
so yes you are lol. bookmark the thread and come back to it once you've slept with a few girls. dick doesn't matter in attracting them

stop playing victim and play the numbers game instead. don't over-rate yourself, anyone can get laid online, especially now that there are more girls doing online dating than ever before due to corona

Last edited:
so yes you are lol. bookmark the thread and come back to it once you've slept with a few girls. dick doesn't matter in attracting them

stop playing victim and play the numbers game without over-rating yourself, anyone can get laid online, especially now that there are more girls doing online dating than ever before due to corona
Im not a virgin you fucking idiot, fuck srs go back to reddit, or at least read some shit about hypergamy, there are thousands of threads articles studies experiments everything about this shit, srs dude you really believe that 80% of men just happen to be subhuman and overrate themselves? Come on this has been debated millions of times already im not gonna lecture you about that

Im not a virgin you fucking idiot, fuck srs go back to reddit, or at least read some shit about hypergamy, there are thousands of threads articles studies experiments everything about this shit, srs dude you really believe that 80% of men just happen to be subhuman and overrate themselves? Come on this has been debated millions of times already im not gonna lecture you about that
i'm 5-6/10 at best and have slept with 8-9/10 girls, 18 total, 90% from online dating

jfl if you fall for the 80% of men are going sexless meme

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, Deleted member 9072, xefo and 2 others
Sure you did bro, fuck didnt realize you were a troll sorry

Top 1% doesn’t even get that much in a day let alone two

• +1
Reactions: antiantifa
l'hypergamie est un mythe

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
Sure you did bro, fuck didnt realize you were a troll sorry
victim mentality.
He is just proof of numbers game, my cousin is fat and manlet and is able to get fat women via number games. Same for Londonvillie
look what connor said, if you can't get laid you're either over-rating yourself or are not willing to put in the effort

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
Top 1% doesn’t even get that much in a day let alone two
Cope moezart is a 5-6 and fucks psl 8-9 girls, 18 total, and 90% from online dating

• JFL
Reactions: antiantifa and TUSSELEIF
Cope moezart is a 5-6 and fucks psl 8-9 girls, 18 total, and 90% from online dating
yeah but with due effort and the 8-9s were outliers, most girls were also 5-6/10 a few 3-4. that's how dating works

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512
yeah but with due effort and the 8-9s were outliers, most girls were also 5-6/10 a few 3-4. that's how dating works
You think hypergamy doesnt exist?

it doesn't
So you think the average female and the average male have the same smv? You think the average guy can get sex as easily as the average female?

i'm 5-6/10 at best and have slept with 8-9/10 girls, 18 total, 90% from online dating

jfl if you fall for the 80% of men are going sexless meme

How tall are you?

Manletism (True Manletism say 5,6ft & below) would keep you under 3/10 always.

How tall are you?

Manletism (True Manletism say 5,6ft & below) would keep you under 3/10 always.
na 5‘10-5‘11 but frauding with lifts.

• +1
So you think the average female and the average male have the same smv? You think the average guy can get sex as easily as the average female?
you literally practice selective reading, you old loser don‘t you? who said anything about effortless slaying?

numbers game means you have to put effort and time into it.

of course girls have higher smv but if you keep using apps and when chad is ghosting your looksmatch you can get laid, more often than not.

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite
you literally practice selective reading, you old loser don‘t you? who said anything about effortless slaying?

numbers game means you have to put effort and time into it.

of course girls have higher smv but if you keep using apps and when chad is ghosting your looksmatch you can get laid, more often than not.
this is true but it's emasculating to hope Chad ghosts a girl so you can bang her

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 7776 and Deleted member 7098
this is true but it's emasculating to hope Chad ghosts a girl so you can bang her
yeah but it‘s reality. if i have the choice between a 4/10 and 6/10 girl i‘m doing the same and fuck the hotter one.

it‘s all just opportunism

• +1
PLOT TWIST : IT'S WHEN U SET UR ORIENTATION TO GAY.
When I did that I instantly got a like, it took about 3 seconds, I don't remember ever getting a like from a female... bros are always there for you no matter what <3

Last edited:

he proved everyone that if you don't get laid doing online dating, you just don't know what your looksmatch is and over-rate yourself.

Nigga he is a tall white dude who is grooming mentally ill 1/10s.
Literally he said one girl was wearing an autism bag.

Anyhow jfl at all of you, imagine still not blocking that troll

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6512