JFL According to my oneitis, if you make out with a girl you shouldn't consider sex afterwards

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
That's what she told me the last time we met. I told her I wouldn't mind if we just sticked to kissing and then, in an angered tone she replied, "Then why did you ask for the other thing (meaning sex)?".

We made out, didn't she expect me to want more than that? If a guy asks to kiss you then he wants to fuck you too. Shouldn't he go for that too? I don't get her train of thought and probably shouldn't anyway cause she is a femoid and femoids are full of shit.

Deleted member 281

Deleted member 281

PhD in LDARing.
That's what she told me the last time we met. I told her I wouldn't mind if we just sticked to kissing and then, in an angered tone she replied, "Then why did you ask for the other thing (meaning sex)?".

We made out, didn't she expect me to want more than that? If a guy asks to kiss you then he wants to fuck you too. Shouldn't he go for that too? I don't get her train of thought and probably shouldn't anyway cause she is a femoid and femoids are full of shit.
You're an artist, its an art to regurgitate this kind of stuff everyday, every, single, fucking, day. I honestly don't know how you do it, but hats off to you, the dedication, the commitment, the discipline are unparalleled. You sir, are a legend.

extreme-overthinker

extreme-overthinker

                                                  
You're an artist, its an art to regurgitate this kind of stuff everyday, every, single, fucking, day. I honestly don't know how you do it, but hats off to you, the dedication, the commitment, the discipline are unparalleled. You sir, are a legend.
He is our lord for a reason.

Swagwaffle

Swagwaffle

Quality Posts Only

kissing leads to sex & if it doesn't then girl simply doesn't like u