According to my oneitis, if you make out with a girl you shouldn't consider sex afterwards

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
That's what she told me the last time we met. I told her I wouldn't mind if we just sticked to kissing and then, in an angered tone she replied, "Then why did you ask for the other thing (meaning sex)?".

We made out, didn't she expect me to want more than that? If a guy asks to kiss you then he wants to fuck you too. Shouldn't he go for that too? I don't get her train of thought and probably shouldn't anyway cause she is a femoid and femoids are full of shit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I guess you’ve told this story 200 times before

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Tricky, Swagwaffle and 1 other person
That's what she told me the last time we met. I told her I wouldn't mind if we just sticked to kissing and then, in an angered tone she replied, "Then why did you ask for the other thing (meaning sex)?".

We made out, didn't she expect me to want more than that? If a guy asks to kiss you then he wants to fuck you too. Shouldn't he go for that too? I don't get her train of thought and probably shouldn't anyway cause she is a femoid and femoids are full of shit.
You're an artist, its an art to regurgitate this kind of stuff everyday, every, single, fucking, day. I honestly don't know how you do it, but hats off to you, the dedication, the commitment, the discipline are unparalleled. You sir, are a legend.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Tricky
You're an artist, its an art to regurgitate this kind of stuff everyday, every, single, fucking, day. I honestly don't know how you do it, but hats off to you, the dedication, the commitment, the discipline are unparalleled. You sir, are a legend.
He is our lord for a reason.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Tricky and Deleted member 281

kissing leads to sex & if it doesn't then girl simply doesn't like u

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Best part is, he's not self aware. Like, he doesn't understand why anyone wouldn't post about the same subject over and over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 281
kissing leads to sex & if it doesn't then girl simply doesn't like u

I didn't have the house available during that night. And yes, she didn't like me, this is sefl evident

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Swagwaffle