accufine/tretionoin can i use at same time?

tierzone

tierzone

Iron
Joined
Sep 8, 2026
Posts
28
Reputation
12
Photo 2026 09 29 09 39 12


Can i use accufine ( isotretionoin) pills and tretionoin 0.025 at the same time? or what do you guys recommend?
 
idk, I know a guy that does this though, his skin looks like it's falling off his face, maybe just stick to one but idk, I don't really get acne even on cycle
 
  • +1
Reactions: tierzone
There’s not much point to do tret with accutane, except anti aging but that’s not really important unless you’re like over 25
 
  • +1
Reactions: tierzone
idk, I know a guy that does this though, his skin looks like it's falling off his face, maybe just stick to one but idk, I don't really get acne even on cycle
you are some lucky guy that u dont get acne haha, and yeah i might just stick to one and when thats finished go to the other one.
 
  • Love it
Reactions: Vrowding
There’s not much point to do tret with accutane, except anti aging but that’s not really important unless you’re like over 25
i thought it helps remove scars, pigmentations spots and acne ofcourse. Basically giving you a whole new skin LOL
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: widdi

Similar threads

Dzik
Replies
3
Views
46
overforme3
overforme3
hghgoblin664
Replies
1
Views
18
hghgoblin664
hghgoblin664
Q
Replies
8
Views
45
quaexz
Q
exhuma
Replies
2
Views
33
keife
keife
L
Replies
0
Views
28
Luctost
L

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top