Accutane doesnt stunt growth

Theonewhowillascend

Theonewhowillascend

Bronze
Guys i saw a comment on this forum that said accutane stunts growth. JFL:lul:
The answer is obviously no and i can prove it from my personal expirience:
I have been taking accutane for 5 months
While simutaniously heightmaxing and i have grown 2 inches so here is your proof
On last thing i have to say is that accutane decreases igf-1 levels by aproximetely 100 ng/dsl but Thats it!
The hormone resposible for epithysileal growth plate closure is estrogen so dont be an aspie and be afraid that accutane stunts growth

While simutaniously heightmaxing and i have grown 2 inches so here is your proof
On last thing i have to say is that accutane decreases igf-1 levels by aproximetely 100 ng/dsl but Thats it!
The hormone resposible for epithysileal growth plate closure is estrogen so dont be an aspie and be afraid that accutane stunts growth
100 ng/dsl is still quite a bit m8, that will inhibit the growth you could have had

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74
my friend who used that didnt grow after using it

A lot of people stop growing at that age aspie :lul:

Started taking accutane at 14 up untill now ( im 23 ) im 8 inches taller thn my dad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679, Deleted member 29396 and Theonewhowillascend
The plural of anecdote is not data.

Source?

accutane height meme is just more demoralising tactics from people who dont want u to improve

"acutane makes u short goyim, fin causes memory loss goyim, dont improve yourself just be a balding acne ridden faggot forever"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2095, middayshowers and Theonewhowillascend
accutane height meme is just more demoralising tactics from people who dont want u to improve

"acutane makes u short goyim, fin causes memory loss goyim, dont improve yourself just be a balding acne ridden faggot forever"
Exactly my friend

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4209