Accutane hairloss [HELP] [GTFIH] [BRUTAL]

Deleted member 7173

Deleted member 7173

Virgin 6'2 Pretty boy Mogger (Look at AVI and see)
I took iso for 4 months at about 40mg the whole time. I never completed the cumulative dosage because my hair started RAPIDLY shedding at the beginning of the 4th month. It has been about 1 month since getting off it and the hair shedding is constant. I'm even losing eyebrow hair.

My hairline is still negative 1 Norwood, as seen by this picture. So I know that accutane is not making me norwood-
Screenshot 20200716 195726  01

At first, I figured that I had telogen effluvium, which occurs when your body goes through a stressful people (accutane). However, I am beginning to believe that I do not have Telogen, but rather alopecia areta. I've come to this conclusion based off how my scalp is itching in various spots, led by SEVERE hairfall in the same area. Also, acne.org had a large thread filled with people who got AA from accutane.

Is there anyone here who has suffered hairloss from accutane? Did it grow back? If I go bald, I will go from low tier normie to a GIGAtrucel.

If my hair shedding persists for another 2 months, I will be forced to purchase very strong topical steroids. A user on acne.org documented success with these steroids and emu oil.

• +1
Reactions: benchortable
Your hairline is pretty low but its very feminine
try to get a haircut by a barber not by your mom

Not one character

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7173
Your hairline is pretty low but its very feminine
try to get a haircut by a barber not by your mom
I only put the picture to show that the accutane shedding is affecting my entire scalp, not my hairline

accutane will decrease your igf1 by a lot
try to increase it back

Bummo

• +1
Reactions: lifestyle21873
whats the problem? your hairline is good or am i blind ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7173 and Deleted member 4804
whats the problem? your hairline is good or am i blind ?
I'm shedding 250+ hairs a day all over my scalp. I only included the image to show that the hairline is not affected. Please read next time boyo

• +1
Reactions: lifestyle21873
I'm shedding 250+ hairs a day all over my scalp. I only included the image to show that the hairline is not affected. Please read next time boyo
ah yea sorry cant help you brother

• +1
Reactions: kebabcoper and Deleted member 7173
you already opened a thread about this a month ago, I told you to fuck stop taking this shit, you don't even need it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7173
I took iso for 4 months at about 40mg the whole time. I never completed the cumulative dosage because my hair started RAPIDLY shedding at the beginning of the 4th month. It has been about 1 month since getting off it and the hair shedding is constant. I'm even losing eyebrow hair.

My hairline is still negative 1 Norwood, as seen by this picture. So I know that accutane is not making me norwood-
View attachment 548471

At first, I figured that I had telogen effluvium, which occurs when your body goes through a stressful people (accutane). However, I am beginning to believe that I do not have Telogen, but rather alopecia areta. I've come to this conclusion based off how my scalp is itching in various spots, led by SEVERE hairfall in the same area. Also, acne.org had a large thread filled with people who got AA from accutane.

Is there anyone here who has suffered hairloss from accutane? Did it grow back? If I go bald, I will go from low tier normie to a GIGAtrucel.

If my hair shedding persists for another 2 months, I will be forced to purchase very strong topical steroids. A user on acne.org documented success with these steroids and emu oil.
put minoxidil on that bitch asap

Complete your full course and have faith when I say your hair WILL come back afterwards.

Quit taking it and your hair will come back. You have hair like a woman

Quit taking it and your hair will come back. You have hair like a woman
I quit a month ago, still shedding. I am unsure if the shedding will stop given from what I read

• +1
Reactions: Cares
I quit a month ago, still shedding. I am unsure if the shedding will stop given from what I read
Sorry I didn’t read it correctly. Apparently it interferes with the growth phase. Might take a few months but that would have me freaking the fuck out also. Ngl

Just shave it bro.

Seriously its so fucking over man

Just shave it bro.

Seriously its so fucking over man
Not yet. I will try using topical steroids to stop the inflammation of the scalp to prevent more shedding