Accutane is a wonder drug

Clown Show

Clown Show

No Hair No Life
Nothing, I repeat, nothing helped my skin after a decade of cope other than accutane. I am 3 weeks in and no more oil both on skin and hair, some acne scars are starting to reduce, no more acne, even folliculitis that I have on my scalp is almost completely gone, bacne also almost completely gone, the only downside is that you have to moisturize your skin 24/7, especially lips, but I already have a skincare routine.

For the first time after 10 years, I can look myself in a selfie camera and not feel bad. I also have scheduled important hardmax in few months. I feel that ascension is incoming...

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, nobodyspecial369, blatonslatt and 3 others
Short term benefit, long term detriment.

• +1
Reactions: gothmog6
did ur nose skin get smaller

did ur nose skin get smaller
Maybe, but I am also leanmaxxing, I reduced processed carbs, I take 0 alcohol and soda drinks cuz I am on accutane, so my facial structure looks way better.

In 90%+ cases it permanently solves acne and oil problems.
It will damage your liver and because it closes your pores will dry you out and produce wrinkles faster, aging you quicker.

Many people get same effect with less sides when they consume liver or egg yolks (both high in vitamin A retinol)

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho and Fiqh
Nothing, I repeat, nothing helped my skin after a decade of cope other than accutane. I am 3 weeks in and no more oil both on skin and hair, some acne scars are starting to reduce, no more acne, even folliculitis that I have on my scalp is almost completely gone, bacne also almost completely gone, the only downside is that you have to moisturize your skin 24/7, especially lips, but I already have a skincare routine.

For the first time after 10 years, I can look myself in a selfie camera and not feel bad. I also have scheduled important hardmax in few months. I feel that ascension is incoming...
you should drink it for your guts health

Many people get same effect with less sides when they consume liver or egg yolks (both high in vitamin A retinol)
Do you have a source for those describing said experience?

What how can u hardmax in a few months when on accutane. U cant get surgery because of your skin

Do you have a source for those describing said experience?
Accutane is just medication that is vitamin A derivative.

It's comparable to taking super high doses of animal based vitamin A, but in synthetic form. Thats why you are not allowed to eat alot of vitamin A during treatment

• +1
Reactions: Fiqh
What how can u hardmax in a few months when on accutane. U cant get surgery because of your skin
Hair system. It can be considered a hardmax since it will dramatically increase my looks, balding easily brings me down to ltn.

But yeah, other procedures can only be done after 6 months of finishing accutane.

• +1
Reactions: Nebula
It will damage your liver and because it closes your pores will dry you out and produce wrinkles faster, aging you quicker.
And yet there are claims that it is actually anti aging and collagen boosting. Some celebs are said to be on low dose accutane for anti aging benefits.

Bottom line is that people report overwhelmingly positive results from accutane.

Did you try it? If not, then stop being a smartass in my thread.

Explain in further detail please what are the long term consequences
Chronic dry skin which leads to the development of wrinkles faster, which makes you look older than you would've if you had normal or oily skin.

Liver Damage

Hairloss

• +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369
Chronic dry skin which leads to the development of wrinkles faster, which makes you look older than you would've if you had normal or oily skin.

Liver Damage

Hairloss
Sebum has no direct effect on the dermis of your skin where your collagen fibers are situated in so it has no effects on aging like this by any means. Indirectly having no sebum on the top layer of the epidermis makes it much more vulnerable to UV light and subsequently damage to the skin including the dermis layer and its collagen synthesis cells. But this is easily fixed with simply using beef tallow moisturizer.

Agree with the other ones here but for hairloss thats a immediate effect which you will notice if it starts happening

Sebum has no direct effect on the dermis of your skin where your collagen fibers are situated in so it has no effects on aging like this by any means. Indirectly having no sebum on the top layer of the epidermis makes it much more vulnerable to UV light and subsequently damage to the skin including the dermis layer and its collagen synthesis cells. But this is easily fixed with simply using beef tallow moisturizer.

Agree with the other ones here but for hairloss thats a immediate effect which you will notice if it starts happening
Gde mogu nabaviti taj govedji loj za kozu?

As somebody who took it twice this is bullshit JFL
I dont display any signs of aging ,I have 0 hairloss,

And
also my skin is still a little oily.Oilier than other peoples skin so how do i age faster than them?JFL

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show
As somebody who took it twice this is bullshit JFL
I dont display any signs of aging ,I have 0 hairloss,

And
also my skin is still a little oily.Oilier than other peoples skin so how do i age faster than them?JFL
Always shills who have 0 experience with something running their mouth the most.

I am currently on accutane and it is ascending my skin hard, that's all that I care about.

Liver Damage

Hairloss
What tf am I supposed to do about acne then I’m on 0.5 tret and benzoyl peroxide and it’s not working

Fuckkk mirin bro your time is coming!

• Love it
Reactions: Clown Show
I heard that accutane can stunt growth tho is this true?

I heard that accutane can stunt growth tho is this true?
I'm 26 so those are not my concerns :)

But those claims seem far fetched tbh.

• +1
Reactions: arterials
accutane and antibiotics are really bad long term. I know that for a fact

Liver Damage

Hairloss
this is true

unfortunately for some like us we might have to suffer these negative effects since nothing else works

i would avoid accutane though still bc of these harms

I have been on accutane for a month now. Drier skin, specially lips.
But my back acne has been getting a lot better.
Accutane is just medication that is vitamin A derivative.

It's comparable to taking super high doses of animal based vitamin A, but in synthetic form. Thats why you are not allowed to eat alot of vitamin A during treatment
Is this true? I basically eat foods with Vitamin A everyday, my liver is going to get fucked 💀

• +1
Reactions: Jpg