Accutane/isotretinoin at 14 years old or during puberty?

majesticincel

majesticincel

Whitepilled
I really want to fucking get clear skin, but im worried about it fucking up other things, or i also heard that it closes growth plates :feelsrope:

For anyone wondering im like 185cm and weigh about 80kg, turning 14 in 2 months so i could theoretically take the same dose as an adult male.

The thing im struggling with is acne scarring and also thought about doing some shit like microneedling if it would help pairing it with this maybe.

Will also be fixing my diet by cutting out hyper processed foods and sugars ofc.

• Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns and wastedspermcel
Bump niggers help me

• Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns and wastedspermcel
niggas 13 on this site:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns, majesticincel and MA_ascender
i wouldnt take it so young

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns and majesticincel
take it now with clomid to boost testosterone and birth control pills for bone growth and less side effects from 60mg accutane

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns and majesticincel
I really want to fucking get clear skin, but im worried about it fucking up other things, or i also heard that it closes growth plates :feelsrope:

For anyone wondering im like 185cm and weigh about 80kg, turning 14 in 2 months so i could theoretically take the same dose as an adult male.

The thing im struggling with is acne scarring and also thought about doing some shit like microneedling if it would help pairing it with this maybe.

Will also be fixing my diet by cutting out hyper processed foods and sugars ofc.
Severe acne scarring will fuck up your life way more than being 5 cm shorter, I did accutane when I was 15, I grew 4cm since then and overall got way bigger. If your case is severe I recommend getting rid of acne and getting of this site.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns, wastedspermcel and majesticincel

Nigga stop lying about ur height, u r probably just obese that’s why u say “muh I can take the same dose as an adult” :soy::soy::feelsgood::lul::lul::lul:

Nigga stop lying about ur height, u r probably just obese that’s why u say “muh I can take the same dose as an adult” :soy::soy::feelsgood::lul::lul::lul:
Plus i got my puberty way earlier, i slay all ltbs in my school because of my height and earlier puberty

I did this at 14/15 ish but was a low inhib retard as I did 400mg Test C after. It didn’t fuck me up long term but it will make you violent in the head a bit whilst dosing. Saw a forum post about it potentially permanently lowering T so look into that.

Other than this, the stuff WORKS. No doubt.