Well organized list of every softmax I do, LOOKSCOPERS GTFIH

did looking in the sun help you with eye lightening???
answer quick its burning my eyes

• JFL
Reactions: nigkook, ElTruecel and Tai Lung
  • +1
Reactions: nigkook and CarrotMaxxer
high effort boss, will read but seems already legit

• +1
Reactions: nigkook and Clavicular
did looking in the sun help you with eye lightening???
answer quick its burning my eyes
Y bro make sure to use magnifying glass for faster progress! keep it up!

• +1
Reactions: nigkook, CarrotMaxxer and Clavicular
Frame maxxing Is law.

• +1
Reactions: aerooooo and nigkook
roids plus reeves deadlift mogs

• +1
pneumo typa thread

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis and Clavicular
Hq thread and bookmarked

• +1
Why do you chads waste your time on this forum still? If you can't get women atp you should be researching how to cure your autism.

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter
Why do you chads waste your time on this forum still? If you can't get women atp you should be researching how to cure your autism.
cuz im basedddd

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter
Thanks bhai I hope I ascent 0.00001 percent

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
good thread

• +1
I know most of these methods have no science but theres enough anecdotes to make it worth the low effort involved, plus if your below MTN, you have nothing to lose.
The most important softmax in my opinion is lean/gym maxing, this is a "prerequisite to a successful ascension" and an absolute requirement
View attachment 2765407

Im not gonna detail my entire fitness routine, but to put it simply I follow this split
Day 1, Chest and triceps-3 exercises for chest with 4 sets each
-set 1 of each exercise being a warmup with 60% of your top sets which will be the middle 2, and I like set 4 to be a backoff set at 60% of top set (personal preference)

And 2 exercises triceps with 4 sets in each

Day 2, shoulders and biceps, I do the the same 3 exercise at 4 set model for most muscle groups with the warm-up and back off thing I mentioned
- for this day, i do supersets, I typically do shoulder DB press and seated incline curls at once to move quicker and I enjoy it.

Day 3, ill do back by itself typically 16 total sets with half of those being working sets
A working set is your heaviest set this term gets mentioned a lot if you were wondering the meaning

Day 4, leg day with 2 quad exercises, 1 hamstring, and 1 calf, all 4 sets

Im gonna make a total breakdown thread of my gym routine eventually. but this is enough for now. I workout 7 days per week

This thread is more detailed for gymcelling

THE GYM IS NOT A COPE THIS WAS ME AT 15 VS 17 (+50LB of Mass)
View attachment 2765411View attachment 2765412
The next most important part of health maxing is diet, which is essential for hormone optimization and a successful development in teen years.
Eating .8 g of protein per lb of body mass is
essential for height growth too

WHAT DO I DO FOR MY DIET?
-I follow the carnivore diet which consists of eating only meat, fruit, and primal foods

(I modified it a bit as I consume bread sometimes on a bulk, i also eat white rice)
My favorite carnivore diet gurus are santacruz medicinals and carnivore MD, both on IG and tik tok check it out.

BUT WHAT I EAT SPECIFICALLY IN A DAY IS AS FOLLOWS
(Cutting currently so this is me in a deficit)
-
12 eggs and 400 grams of rice AM

16oz of beef and 450 grams of rice PM

either apples or blueberries Pm snack as well (THATS IT)

I follow this diet daily and havent broken it for 2.5 YEARS.

WHY DO I DO IT???
-The carnivore diet isnt what most pro bodybuilders will follow exactly BUT you arent one and never will be, this is an excellent way to balance health,gym, and lifestyle which is what you should be doing anyway
It is also part of my SKINMAXXING JOURNEY as eating seed oils RAPES your skin and causes acne
BEFORE YUO SAY IM LARPing HERE!!!
View attachment 2765438

This is my fridge RN I REALLY DO EAT 12 EGGS DAILY
THIS IS THE LAST PART OF THE GYM GUIDE BUT ROIDMAXXING

-I have been on roids since I was 14!! real ones know about this im not LARPing.

Heres the guide I made on my cycle to roidmaxx

I also recommend taking MK-677 as early as possible to heightmax and pairing it with aromasin to stop fusion of growth plates
-25mg mk677 6 months on 6 months off, 5mg aromasin EOD
REPLY TO THIS IF YOU NEED SOURCES
SKINMAXXING, skin is CRUCIAL to good looks and even a bit of acne will RUIN your health indicators

My skin maxing thread above^^^

The thread I put is a bit overkill but if you have the money its a good routine

SKIN TIPS

4litres of water (MINIMUM)

Blue light therapy 10 min then red light right after can prevent breakouts and even skin tone

Using 10% benzoyl peroxide spot treatment on acne thats RED in color is effective

Using a pimple patch on pimples with a white “head” is effective

Sauna 3x as much as possible reduces cortisol which can spike breakouts, ideal to use sauna pm and immediately do PM skincare right after

Using a strong tretinion daily on forehead can help mitigate closed comedomes or small white bumps, u can use on forehead daily because forhead has excess oil and you can use more intense products

A good tretinion .1% is differen adapelene gel, will cause insane skin glow and mitigate acne

Carnivore diet, find what foods cause you to breakout- most common is bread dairy processed sugar and seed oils

Research what products your using, cerave is notorious for clogging pores so research brands for your skin type and add suffix “reddit” after your search

The ordinary sells the hyaluronic acid plus niacinimide serums i mentioned (literally required)

Niacinamide and differen cause “purging” which cause excess sebum to move to the skins upper barrier to dissolve it meaning your skin will likely breakout for 3-5 days (highly worth it tho just have patience) instant gratificationcels get the fuck out of here

Collagen supplement powder is GOD TIER, ideally a grass fed collagen with limited ingredients

Potassium chloride helps skin so much

Makes skin inflammed and red for 12 hours typically dont do it if u have a social event, ideal length is 2-2.5 for cheeks and mouth area, dont do forehead or any area with acne

CHANGE PILLOWCASE EVERY DAY IDEALLY, every other day works tho (so important)

Sugary alc like pink whitney causes small white bumps on skin, best is tequila to avoid breakouts

Most toothpaste causes breakouts if u drool in your sleep, tape mouth closed

^
Certain toothpaste causes breakouts, happened to me
THUMB-PULLING and All the PULLING methods I do (EXTREME COPE)

I know im coping massively but WHAT DO I HAVE TO LOOSE ATP

-The first cope is thumb pulling the top palate forward to get forward growth and escape downward growth

To do this I hook my two thumbs behind the arch in my top palate and pull forward for 2 minutes AM and PM

BUT MUH BASOCRANIAL ANGLE
View attachment 2765477

THIS ONLY MATTERS IF YOU HAVE AN EXTREMELY LONG FACE/SKULL. IF YOUR FACE IS COMPACT YOU WILL BENEFIT FROM THE CHANGE IN ANGLE.

View attachment 2765479

NASAL BRIDGE PULLING
-Take a tissue to reduce oil making you loose grip and PULL your nasal bridge forward for more projection

View attachment 2765484

MY RADIX IS SHIT AND NOT MASCULINE SO THIS IS HOW I COPE

ZYGO PUSHING

I started this recently cause I saw a thread about it and you get INSTANT RESULTS

You basically hook your thumbs under the zygomatic arch and push up to make them higher set

Thread from original creator @Feliezzx

BONESMASHING JFL

Its been 2 years and I still bonesmash (srs)

I bonesmash

-orbital rims
-zygomatic arch, most lateral point not the front of the zygos
-chin
-sometimes ramus but usually not

What i mean about bonesmash zygo arch for lateral projection

FULL BONESMASH GUIDE

I personally hit each of the spots EOD for 2 minutes each
FRAUDMAXXING

I basically fraud in every way I could before going out to bars

MY favorite frauds are these
-Airforce ones plus height insoles (makes me almost 6'5)
-Eyebrow and lash dye
-Statusfrauding with the fake IG app to seem famous
-Using BB cream or a simple bit of makeup if I have a pimple on my face

DONT FEEL BAD ABT FRAUDING EVERY GIRL WEARS 1000LB of FAKEUP

Heres a good eyebrow guide i made
CHEWMAXXING

Yes thats right, you need to be chewing to fix bite alignment, grow bigonial, and develop your face NOW

I personally use Bretts jawliner gum to build my jaw
View attachment 2765524

Which is quite wide so take my advice

My chew transformation

noteworthy

THANK YOU FOR READING, REP AND TAG USERS PLEASE. THIS TOOK TOO LONG

@anthony111553 @Mike141 @nigkook @ElTruecel @wishIwasSalludon @kebab @st.hamudi but 6‘5 @Orc
All of that is pretty cope

• +1
Reactions: nigkook
I know most of these methods have no science but theres enough anecdotes to make it worth the low effort involved, plus if your below MTN, you have nothing to lose.
The most important softmax in my opinion is lean/gym maxing, this is a "prerequisite to a successful ascension" and an absolute requirement
View attachment 2765407

Im not gonna detail my entire fitness routine, but to put it simply I follow this split
-set 1 of each exercise being a warmup with 60% of your top sets which will be the middle 2, and I like set 4 to be a backoff set at 60% of top set (personal preference)

Day 2, shoulders and biceps, I do the the same 3 exercise at 4 set model for most muscle groups with the warm-up and back off thing I mentioned
- for this day, i do supersets, I typically do shoulder DB press and seated incline curls at once to move quicker and I enjoy it.

Day 3, ill do back by itself typically 16 total sets with half of those being working sets
A working set is your heaviest set this term gets mentioned a lot if you were wondering the meaning

Im gonna make a total breakdown thread of my gym routine eventually. but this is enough for now. I workout 7 days per week

The next most important part of health maxing is diet, which is essential for hormone optimization and a successful development in teen years.

-I follow the carnivore diet which consists of eating only meat, fruit, and primal foods

(I modified it a bit as I consume bread sometimes on a bulk, i also eat white rice)
My favorite carnivore diet gurus are santacruz medicinals and carnivore MD, both on IG and tik tok check it out.

-

WHY DO I DO IT???
-The carnivore diet isnt what most pro bodybuilders will follow exactly BUT you arent one and never will be, this is an excellent way to balance health,gym, and lifestyle which is what you should be doing anyway
It is also part of my SKINMAXXING JOURNEY as eating seed oils RAPES your skin and causes acne
View attachment 2765438

-I have been on roids since I was 14!! real ones know about this im not LARPing.

I also recommend taking MK-677 as early as possible to heightmax and pairing it with aromasin to stop fusion of growth plates
SKINMAXXING, skin is CRUCIAL to good looks and even a bit of acne will RUIN your health indicators

SKIN TIPS

Blue light therapy 10 min then red light right after can prevent breakouts and even skin tone

Using 10% benzoyl peroxide spot treatment on acne thats RED in color is effective

Sauna 3x as much as possible reduces cortisol which can spike breakouts, ideal to use sauna pm and immediately do PM skincare right after

Using a strong tretinion daily on forehead can help mitigate closed comedomes or small white bumps, u can use on forehead daily because forhead has excess oil and you can use more intense products

A good tretinion .1% is differen adapelene gel, will cause insane skin glow and mitigate acne

Carnivore diet, find what foods cause you to breakout- most common is bread dairy processed sugar and seed oils

Research what products your using, cerave is notorious for clogging pores so research brands for your skin type and add suffix “reddit” after your search

The ordinary sells the hyaluronic acid plus niacinimide serums i mentioned (literally required)

Niacinamide and differen cause “purging” which cause excess sebum to move to the skins upper barrier to dissolve it meaning your skin will likely breakout for 3-5 days (highly worth it tho just have patience) instant gratificationcels get the fuck out of here

Collagen supplement powder is GOD TIER, ideally a grass fed collagen with limited ingredients

Makes skin inflammed and red for 12 hours typically dont do it if u have a social event, ideal length is 2-2.5 for cheeks and mouth area, dont do forehead or any area with acne

Sugary alc like pink whitney causes small white bumps on skin, best is tequila to avoid breakouts

^

-The first cope is thumb pulling the top palate forward to get forward growth and escape downward growth

To do this I hook my two thumbs behind the arch in my top palate and pull forward for 2 minutes AM and PM

View attachment 2765477

THIS ONLY MATTERS IF YOU HAVE AN EXTREMELY LONG FACE/SKULL. IF YOUR FACE IS COMPACT YOU WILL BENEFIT FROM THE CHANGE IN ANGLE.

View attachment 2765479

NASAL BRIDGE PULLING
-Take a tissue to reduce oil making you loose grip and PULL your nasal bridge forward for more projection

View attachment 2765484

ZYGO PUSHING

I started this recently cause I saw a thread about it and you get INSTANT RESULTS

You basically hook your thumbs under the zygomatic arch and push up to make them higher set

BONESMASHING JFL

I bonesmash

-orbital rims
-chin

FULL BONESMASH GUIDE

FRAUDMAXXING

-Eyebrow and lash dye

CHEWMAXXING

Yes thats right, you need to be chewing to fix bite alignment, grow bigonial, and develop your face NOW

View attachment 2765524

My chew transformation

noteworthy

@anthony111553 @Mike141 @nigkook @ElTruecel @wishIwasSalludon @kebab @st.hamudi but 6‘5 @Orc
bookmarked will read later, btw should i be in constant lean bulk to gain height?

View attachment 2765407

-

WHY DO I DO IT???
View attachment 2765438

SKIN TIPS

^

View attachment 2765477

View attachment 2765479

NASAL BRIDGE PULLING

View attachment 2765484

ZYGO PUSHING

BONESMASHING JFL

I bonesmash

-orbital rims
-chin

FULL BONESMASH GUIDE

FRAUDMAXXING

-Eyebrow and lash dye

CHEWMAXXING

View attachment 2765524

My chew transformation

noteworthy

mirin brah

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: john788
The nasal bridge pulling intrigued me, where did you read this?

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and nigkook
The nasal bridge pulling intrigued me, where did you read this?
Do u remember that autistic who used to post beltpulling tuts on youtube last year? He posted abt it and ive been doing it

• +1
Reactions: coispet
Do u remember that autistic who used to post beltpulling tuts on youtube last year? He posted abt it and ive been doing it
Any changes?

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and coispet
View attachment 2765407

-

WHY DO I DO IT???
View attachment 2765438

SKIN TIPS

^

View attachment 2765477

View attachment 2765479

NASAL BRIDGE PULLING

View attachment 2765484

ZYGO PUSHING

BONESMASHING JFL

I bonesmash

-orbital rims
-chin

FULL BONESMASH GUIDE

FRAUDMAXXING

-Eyebrow and lash dye

CHEWMAXXING

View attachment 2765524

My chew transformation

noteworthy

threads like these are what make me agree with bluepillers
"we found the secret to being attractive bro its diet skincare fitness and orthodontics!"
like niggas have to make up new words to refer to these things to make them seem more esoteric.

• +1
Living Life on tut mode until my job finds MY forum posts, im just gonna spam guides so every user likes me and has no reason to doxx meeeeeeee. thanks for the words tho bhai
smart bro im ngl based off certain info ive read in your posts i can guess where u go to school but only bc i used to be from there. Theres some weridos in this community

• +1
High effort. Great intro for greys

smart bro im ngl based off certain info ive read in your posts i can guess where u go to school but only bc i used to be from there. Theres some weridos in this community
Ur from my state?

Uhhh saar….i have some news… nah jk ur a high iq grey
Nah ik im a grey but ive been aware of bp and this since like late 2022 just didn't join till recently

• +1
ik i already said this but you look like you would suit a thicker neck a lot lot lot,
your neck isn't skinny but thats just my 2 cents

ik i already said this but you look like you would suit a thicker neck a lot lot lot,
your neck isn't skinny but thats just my 2 cents
yes i need to do that desperately

Your hair looks fine but why not do ticktock fluffy hair while in college, will appeal to girls sm more

• +1
Your hair looks fine but why not do ticktock fluffy hair while in college, will appeal to girls sm more
Because im not GAY

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter, Sushifart and cbd558
Hair would do more for you then any of this ever will

• +1
Reactions: hypnode
Still no bitchez

• +1
  • JFL
good thread good advice that would help everyone here that used it yet only like two of us that read this will, keep up the good work

fraudmaxx more incel

why is it so hard to belive that people can be on here and still have sex lol, this isnt an incel forum

• +1