.Cooper.
Silver
- Joined
- Apr 26, 2026
- Posts
- 695
- Reputation
- 252
I am starting Accutane today and I am going to be making weekly updates on my progress. I have been skeptical of it, but my acne is terrible so it is my last resort.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
Same bro im about to get a blood test on saturday and if my livers good then i can take it aswellI am starting Accutane today and I am going to be making weekly updates on my progress. I have been skeptical of it, but my acne is terrible so it is my last resort.
thanks manGood luck
nice, update me on your progress, im praying that this works my acne nerfs me so muchSame bro im about to get a blood test on saturday and if my livers good then i can take it aswell
my older brothers acne was alot worse than mine and it was the only thing that workedthanks man
nice, update me on your progress, im praying that this works my acne nerfs me so much