Accutane Progress

.Cooper.

.Cooper.

Silver
Joined
Apr 26, 2026
Posts
695
Reputation
252
I am starting Accutane today and I am going to be making weekly updates on my progress. I have been skeptical of it, but my acne is terrible so it is my last resort.
 
  • +1
Reactions: andrey5344, Orion and Araneae
I am starting Accutane today and I am going to be making weekly updates on my progress. I have been skeptical of it, but my acne is terrible so it is my last resort.
Same bro im about to get a blood test on saturday and if my livers good then i can take it aswell
 
thanks man

nice, update me on your progress, im praying that this works my acne nerfs me so much
my older brothers acne was alot worse than mine and it was the only thing that worked
accutane has like a super super super high chance of working so dont stress it will work
 
  • +1
Reactions: .Cooper.

Similar threads

mazmanbp
Replies
0
Views
31
mazmanbp
mazmanbp
milkas
Replies
13
Views
59
Escanor1
Escanor1
ntfoid
Replies
16
Views
83
ntfoid
ntfoid
S
Replies
5
Views
75
qdqq
qdqq
maxerrr420
Replies
1
Views
34
7iqp
7iqp

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top