Astrawberrycow
Iron
- Joined
- Sep 2, 2025
- Posts
- 97
- Reputation
- 46
Been on 30mg twice a day for 3 going on 4 months and I’m experiencing bloody noses and chapped lips and that’s mostly it. Im getting moved to 40mg a day will i experience worse effects?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
my dermatologist determines when I move up and she doesn't listen to me. So no changing the dose and length is not an option right now. I also have no bad effects right now skin isn’t dry and I haven’t purged and only gotten better. The only concern she had was that when I shave I still get razor bumps and little break outs so she bumped me up.bro your bombing it already why move into 30s and 40s if your already going for months long should've sticked to the 20mgs for 6 months or less
be aware bro she doesn't care about ur sides probably see the bloodwork and shi and lower the dose a bit it's really high if you keep going your liver will be fucked for lifemy dermatologist determines when I move up and she doesn't listen to me. So no changing the dose and length is not an option right now. I also have no bad effects right now skin isn’t dry and I haven’t purged and only gotten better. The only concern she had was that when I shave I still get razor bumps and little break outs so she bumped me up.