Accutane + tons of Water = profit?

chinmax

chinmax

Bronze
Here is the thing i took accutane some time ago but my diet was not good, eating too much and no Water. It dried my acne but still a Lot of redness was left, i didnt Care too much thought i needed peeling or smth. Then now i started accutane with good diet ,running, taking like 5l a day, i can see redness is reduced by at least 10% just in first day.
This legit lifefuel for people dealing with skin issues

good to hear. I used to accutane but then i switched to tret from skinorac and it also works with less side effects to maintain my gay glow

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chinmax and Deleted member 20370
good to hear. I used to accutane but then i switched to tret from skinorac and it also works with less side effects to maintain my gay glow
I think main cause for redness is buccal fat + poor vascularization, nobody talks about It, its Just take dosage and chill, but my theory seems to work, lets see after 6 months

I was taking accutane from August until mid november, I stopped so I could drink a little and I didn't start the treatment again, I no longer have pimples and I'm only using tret 1mg

• +1
Reactions: chinmax
I was taking accutane from August until mid november, I stopped so I could drink a little and I didn't start the treatment again, I no longer have pimples and I'm only using tret 1mg
According to my theory should be enough, these dumb docs want to force you into lenghty courses to make more money, while u prob only need 1-2 months combined with stuff i mentioned

• +1
Reactions: caiolindo
According to my theory should be enough, these dumb docs want to force you into lenghty courses to make more money, while u prob only need 1-2 months combined with stuff i mentioned
I used accutane for like 2 months and cleared it up then just stopped taking accutane and told my derm I'm good

And it was good for a while but I loosened up my diet and started test, so I fucked up

Pinning test every day now, with acctuane, retinol, and keto (only cheats are nuts and fruit now)

• +1
Reactions: chinmax