Aching pain in teeth roots after chewing gum for 9h daily

Bitchwhipper2

Bitchwhipper2

5'10pilled + leanbulking
Been chewing 10 pieces of gum for around 9h daily the past 6 days, and the roots of my teeth always start aching after chewing for a while.

Today ive been chewing for 6 hours so far, and my teeth are aching like shit?

This normal? Is this something i should be worried about? Should i take a break? Will my teeth strengthen and not be painful anymore?

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Preoximerianas and Anomaly
i feel like chewing 9 hours might be to much

try to mix it up what teeth ur chewing with. Try to chew with front teeth aswell

i feel like chewing 9 hours might be to much
I saw a post by a user who chewed 10 pieces of falim gum at a time for 10 hours daily and got good results. So i wanna replicate

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 4946, Preoximerianas and 2 others
Been chewing 10 pieces of gum for around 9h daily the past 6 days, and the roots of my teeth always start aching after chewing for a while.

Today ive been chewing for 6 hours so far, and my teeth are aching like shit?

This normal? Is this something i should be worried about? Should i take a break? Will my teeth strengthen and not be painful anymore?

Yes it's normal, chewing does not induce aesthetic benefits but medical problems.
Masseter hypertrophy, a big aesthetic defect, combined with bruxism, will damage your temporo-mandibular joint and damage your teeth.
Nevetheless, bruxism is a cause of overbite [1]

in 2021 people who believe chewing will improve their dental occlusion or facial forward growth, are laughting stock

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic
Yes it's normal, chewing does not induce aesthetic benefits but medical problems.
Masseter hypertrophy, a big aesthetic defect, combined with bruxism, will damage your temporo-mandibular joint and damage your teeth.
Nevetheless, bruxism is a cause of overbite [1]

in 2021 people who believe chewing will improve their dental occlusion or facial forward growth, are laughting stock
Read a study in which chewing increased adult mandible size

Read a study in which chewing increased adult mandible size
Few men actually need a wider mandible unless they want to look like Steve from Minecraft

even if you have a pathologically narrow mandible and are a good candidate for jaw angle implants, refusing surgery and opting for chewing all day, you will mainly increase the size of masseter and temporalis muscles, which will make your face as round as the face of an obese man

I live for your updates, they're so funny

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
I saw a post by a user who chewed 10 pieces of falim gum at a time for 10 hours daily and got good results. So i wanna replicate
Was that my post nigha :feelshmm:

• +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2