Acne can be halo

D

Deleted member 29747

No pfp gang, fuck pfp users
Now before people say anything this guy right here should take care of his acne
IMG 1400
but what I am taking about is hormonal acne

Hormonal acne is something that only lasts during puberty because your hormones sky rocket like testerone and dht which Cuase acne
Now this is somewhat attractive it signals you are high t( yes the subconscious mind of woman can pick this up ) as long as it’s minimal like this it’s not a problem and you shouldn’t worry about it becuasr once your done with puberty it will go away,
IMG 1399
now you need to at least be 5+ with a halo like body or height or be 6+ with no failos

Real life example of this is this guy in my school who has this and looks good with it his is probalay some from diet
Which for anyone who is considering skincare jfl diet is all that matters

So yeha that’s it

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, flippasav, Blackgymmax and 12 others
dnrd + cope

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, chadpreetsingh, barretstoe and 12 others
cope cope coep coepe cope ecope coepe

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, niqfan625, Deleted member 45811 and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, BrahminBoss and datboijj
dnrd people used to look at my acne instead of making eyecontact while talking to me

• +1
Reactions: mog_me, agent0514 and womanfearer
acne = indicator of bad health, bad health indicators = always a failo.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, Blackgymmax, Fiqh and 3 others
dumb didnt read dumb

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 29747
Now before people say anything this guy right here should take care of his acne View attachment 2598818but what I am taking about is hormonal acne

Hormonal acne is something that only lasts during puberty because your hormones sky rocket like testerone and dht which Cuase acne
Now this is somewhat attractive it signals you are high t( yes the subconscious mind of woman can pick this up ) as long as it’s minimal like this it’s not a problem and you shouldn’t worry about it becuasr once your done with puberty it will go away, View attachment 2598823now you need to at least be 5+ with a halo like body or height or be 6+ with no failos

Real life example of this is this guy in my school who has this and looks good with it his is probalay some from diet

So yeha that’s it
im 13 and have hella acne, this means i have high t?

COPE

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 28774, Maalik and Deleted member 29747
2023 .org moment

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JustShower, Deleted member 28774, Tai Lung and 1 other person
im 13 and have hella acne, this means i have high t?
Depends if it’s bad and I recommend you do something about it but keep in mind the only 2 things that work which is tretinion and accutane will mess u up

• +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose
Jfl at people who cope with skincare

If your trying to get clear skin improve diet
And for anti aging there’s so many better things than retinols and shit like that loool

• +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose
Now this is somewhat attractive it signals you are high t( yes the subconscious mind of woman can pick this up ) as long as it’s minimal like this it’s not a problem and you shouldn’t worry about it becuasr once your done with puberty it will go away, View attachment 2598823
This is such a hard BRO SCIENCE that i am not even gonna debunk it

• Hmm...
Now before people say anything this guy right here should take care of his acne View attachment 2598818but what I am taking about is hormonal acne

Now this is somewhat attractive it signals you are high t( yes the subconscious mind of woman can pick this up ) as long as it’s minimal like this it’s not a problem and you shouldn’t worry about it becuasr once your done with puberty it will go away, View attachment 2598823now you need to at least be 5+ with a halo like body or height or be 6+ with no failos

So yeha that’s it
I think a better way to phrase this would be "Acne can be a sign of potential halo"

• +1
Jfl at people who cope with skincare

If your trying to get clear skin improve diet
And for anti aging there’s so many better things than retinols and shit like that loool
Actually saved my ass my skin is looking so good rn

• Love it
Girls calling acne cute doesn't mean it is

• Hmm...
I dont think this is true but still a good thread, we need more outside-the-box thinking like this

• +1
Reactions: the MOUSE, FutureSlayer and Deleted member 29747
No it means you're a filthy rat
incels like you are plain stupid, i take better care of my face then you ever will. you're mad because i have a bigger dick at 13 and higher t, you will never ascend.

Once this girl kept rubbing her face on mine and made my acne worse with her makeup

incels like you are plain stupid, i take better care of my face then you ever will. you're mad because i have a bigger dick at 13 and higher t, you will never ascend.
You have dogshit genetics and that's why your face is covered in puke-inducing acne. Cope subhuman

You took away subhumans only cope that’s y ur getting jfled. Slight acne on an otherwise great face can in fact sometimes be a halo. Not in my case tjo that’s why I’m using tret my archetype is different

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: the MOUSE and Deleted member 29747
You took away subhumans only cope that’s y ur getting jfled. Slight acne on an otherwise great case can in fact sometimes be a halo. Not in my case tjo that’s why I’m using tret my archetype is different
Acne is never a "halo" you braindead poojeet. It signals garbage genetics

So yeha that’s it
cope

People literally getting bullied for this illness. Rope asap OP

• Hmm...
Tret or die. Dont bother saying you're broke, it's $50 for a 2 month supply

• Hmm...
Acne is never a "halo" you braindead poojeet. It signals garbage genetics
Keep coping with creams lol. Glass skin won’t help you be perceived as anything other than the cockroach that you are. You’ll just be better polished shit

• +1
Reactions: the MOUSE and Deleted member 29747
Keep coping with creams lol. Glass skin won’t help you be perceived as anything other than the cockroach that you are. You’ll just be better polished shit
Your skin looks like the cow dung you worship

Your skin looks like cow dung you worship
Bro you’re the shit I take which sticks to the bowl compared to me. Even the sewers don’t want you as hard as I flush

• JFL
Reactions: the MOUSE
Bro you’re the shit I take which sticks to the bowl compared to me. Even the sewers don’t want you as hard as I flush
You're an indian rat jfl. Keep barking in your shit infested slum

Last edited:
i feel bad for people who use tret for clear skin and anti aging there so many better ways to go about it lol

So yeha that’s it
Nah foids subconsciously get revolted by acne

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Nick.Harte and Deleted member 29747
Let's see an OP of you, I guarentee you're a stupid Indian
Cry more pizzaface. People want to vomit when they look at you

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose and Nick.Harte
Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, Nick.Harte and Deleted member 29747
Cry with your ectomorph indian
I bet he follows dermatologist advice on how to prevent aging and get clear skin lol