• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and Deleted member 29747
This mofo snuck in his cope of The year nomination before The year ends

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 29747 and Fiqh
Halo in middle school maybe

You’re right. The biggest slayers I know IRL have severe acne.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29747
Skincare is mostly of diet. Maintain a good diet and half of the problems will be gone. Then start using creams and serums from places like skinorac to make it for the rest.

• +1
Now before people say anything this guy right here should take care of his acne View attachment 2598818but what I am taking about is hormonal acne

Hormonal acne is something that only lasts during puberty because your hormones sky rocket like testerone and dht which Cuase acne
Now this is somewhat attractive it signals you are high t( yes the subconscious mind of woman can pick this up ) as long as it’s minimal like this it’s not a problem and you shouldn’t worry about it becuasr once your done with puberty it will go away, View attachment 2598823now you need to at least be 5+ with a halo like body or height or be 6+ with no failos

Real life example of this is this guy in my school who has this and looks good with it his is probalay some from diet
Which for anyone who is considering skincare jfl diet is all that matters

So yeha that’s it

IMG 4318

acne is 100% a falio

cope anyone with no acne will hardmog people with acne.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Now before people say anything this guy right here should take care of his acne View attachment 2598818but what I am taking about is hormonal acne

Hormonal acne is something that only lasts during puberty because your hormones sky rocket like testerone and dht which Cuase acne
Now this is somewhat attractive it signals you are high t( yes the subconscious mind of woman can pick this up ) as long as it’s minimal like this it’s not a problem and you shouldn’t worry about it becuasr once your done with puberty it will go away, View attachment 2598823now you need to at least be 5+ with a halo like body or height or be 6+ with no failos

Real life example of this is this guy in my school who has this and looks good with it his is probalay some from diet

So yeha that’s it
Dnr stfu

• Hmm...
utter delusion

• Hmm...

So yeha that’s it
You aren't chad akhi

So yeha that’s it
massive cope OP probably acne filled sub freak

So yeha that’s it
You’ve gone insane