Acne can make or brake you

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
Just got a massive acne breakout all over my body (face,chest,back,upper arms, sholders) because i stopped a medication that suppress T and now i have a sudden release of T and DHT and am extremely horny, acne everywhere, oily, and shedding so much hair. Fuaarrkkk, i look truecel with all of this acne, can't sleep at night on my back, it sucks

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Mateusz74, prgfromnl and 1 other person
A brake is a mechanical device that inhibits motion by absorbing energy from a moving system.[1] It is used for slowing or stopping a moving vehicle, wheel, axle, or to prevent its motion, most often accomplished by means of friction.[2]

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: karbo, BigChinHispanic, TsarTsar444 and 2 others
A brake is a mechanical device that inhibits motion by absorbing energy from a moving system.[1] It is used for slowing or stopping a moving vehicle, wheel, axle, or to prevent its motion, most often accomplished by means of friction.[2]
Thanks for this information that i will need in everyday life

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and SikKunt
As a former acnecel, I feel sorry for you

• +1
Reactions: AbandonShip
Benzoyl Peroxide

As a former acnecel, I feel sorry for you
My acne is not that severe, it's just a momentary breakout, it's faiding away already, but fuck the underskin acne is the worst, destroyed my whole facial aesthetics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
get on differin or retin a

Just got a massive acne breakout all over my body (face,chest,back,upper arms, sholders) because i stopped a medication that suppress T and now i have a sudden release of T and DHT and am extremely horny, acne everywhere, oily, and shedding so much hair. Fuaarrkkk, i look truecel with all of this acne, can't sleep at night on my back, it sucks
Over

what medication were u on?

is it cyproterone acetate? or spironolactone? or bicalutamide?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Acne scars= worse than death

Oops! We ran into some problems.
This member limits who may view their full profile.

• JFL
Reactions: AbandonShip