Acne coming back hard

D

Deleted member 5927

Lurker
My acne is coming back in full intensity. I’m treating it with tretinoin but even worse it’s going to make me purge probably for a fucking month before it gets better. It’s beyond the point of just minor flaws, the amount of acne I personally get is like gross tier. Not sure what I’m going to do. I’m treating it with tretinoin but this shit takes fucking forever like what the fuck. Overnight at least it does absolutely nothing it seems to take months.

Also I’m going to treat the acne on my face with tretinoin, (and I just realized I’m thankful to not have it on my neck or chest or back) but I have acne IN MY FUCKING HAIR. Like on the back of my scalp. How the fuck do I treat it in my hair without excessive drying agents that might make my hair break over time (like benzoyl peroxide) and there’s no fucking way I’m putting vitamin A in my hair I already have telogen effluvium from accutane vitamin A overdose (vitamin a hairloss).

fucking hell boys we live in a cruel world. may these months of suffering in the middle of this shit hole be an investment for me when I get to Florida with I pray a full head of hair and no acne.

• So Sad
Reactions: Blue, Deleted member 5969, Deleted member 6382 and 2 others
Acne and Balding the 2 death sentences for men.

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
Acne and Balding the 2 death sentences for men.
Yeah man I’ve got both it’s pretty fucked. At least I have a plan. The hairloss SHOULD be temporary and tretinoin SHOULD save my skin so hopefully in about 6 months time things will be looking up.

• +1
Reactions: Blue, Deleted member 5969, Deleted member 6382 and 1 other person
Hope your hairline comes back too

U will be down bad for a while but it will get better soon

U will be down bad for a while but it will get better soon
Hopefully, hopefully. As long as there is a good outcome from all of this I can pull through.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5969
Yeah man I’ve got both it’s pretty fucked. At least I have a plan. The hairloss SHOULD be temporary and tretinoin SHOULD save my skin so hopefully in about 6 months time things will be looking up.
Let's hope for the best tbh.