Acne fucked me hard

mistermogger

mistermogger

ANABOLIC
Went to the dermotologist and she told me i have mild to severe congenital acne which is the pimples without any heads, just like red bumps on my cheeks and jaw

Maybe if i start eating right and lock in and do my skin care and stop eating processed foods and healthmaxx and wash my face a few times per day and sleep on my back it will go away right guys right??? :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Madridista
accutane or tretinoin

• +1
Reactions: Madridista
A C C U T A N E

Id rather kill myself than hop on accutane
Only thing that will work everything else is cope I had severe acne even when I didn’t eat breakfast or lunch and ate 1200 calories a day maximum. Turns out I had very rare and low shbg genetics according to a file of my genetics from ancestry.com.

Only thing that will work everything else is cope I had severe acne even when I didn’t eat breakfast or lunch and ate 1200 calories a day maximum. Turns out I had very rare and low shbg genetics according to a file of my genetics from ancestry.com.
Ill try to lock the fuck in and maxx everything health related out first, if nothing changes ill hop on as a last resort

I use tret from skinorac for acne for years, you may try