Acne fucked me hard

mistermogger

mistermogger

ANABOLIC
Went to the dermotologist and she told me i have mild to severe congenital acne which is the pimples without any heads, just like red bumps on my cheeks and jaw

Maybe if i start eating right and lock in and do my skin care and stop eating processed foods and healthmaxx and wash my face a few times per day and sleep on my back it will go away right guys right??? :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: piec and Madridista
accutane or tretinoin

• +1
Reactions: Madridista
A C C U T A N E

Id rather kill myself than hop on accutane
Only thing that will work everything else is cope I had severe acne even when I didn’t eat breakfast or lunch and ate 1200 calories a day maximum. Turns out I had very rare and low shbg genetics according to a file of my genetics from ancestry.com.

Only thing that will work everything else is cope I had severe acne even when I didn’t eat breakfast or lunch and ate 1200 calories a day maximum. Turns out I had very rare and low shbg genetics according to a file of my genetics from ancestry.com.
Ill try to lock the fuck in and maxx everything health related out first, if nothing changes ill hop on as a last resort

I use tret from skinorac for acne for years, you may try

Bluepilled. "Hur dur, it might harm my liver and close my growth plates."
Yes those bluepilled people are called scientists

Scientist vs a random black incell in a weird autism forum

• +1
Reactions: mistermogger and Madridista
Ill try to lock the fuck in and maxx everything health related out first, if nothing changes ill hop on as a last resort
If you care about health supplement vitamine D then

" Acne 3X more likely if low Vitamin D – meta-analysis Oct 2019 "

You can use the sun to get vitamine D, sun light kill acne causing bacteria but the thing is.. you need to be pretty long in the sun to fix a deficiency (you probably gonna fail)

Thats why supplementing is better

Some specific food cause me face to produce sebum x100000 , like for me example frozen pizza

And cheese

So see which food make you face produce more sebum, andd CUT it out

You processed food consumption is disgusting , you are terribly

I had very bad acne as well, and didn't hop on accutane like all the retards shill on here, every case of acne is obviously unique but here are changes/ research that helped me.

Acne is primarily caused by a bacteria called Cutibacterium acnes, which feeds on sebum (oil produced by your face/ body). Accutane gets rid of sebum - therefore starving the acne of its fuel. This is also why a lot of teenagers have acne, as sebum production ramps up.

Accutane is one approach to get rid of acne, but oftentimes it will flare up after discontinuing accutane as the underlying cause has not been addressed - not to mention all the side effects of accutane.

Without going into to much detail acne is primarily caused by bacterial dysbiosis (bacteria is out of balance) - too much bad bacteria and not enough good bacteria, ways you can improve the balance:

Probiotic - as many CFU's as you can afford and with as many strains (NOW Probiotics are good)

Skin care habits - Avoid washing your face with hot/ warm water or using a cleanser, hot water/ cleansers will wash away sebum (which is a protective layer of the skin). Washing with hot water strips your face of this protective coating which leave you susceptible to introducing harmful bacteria through the environment. Only wash your face with cold water and don't use a cleanser or exfoliants. Do Vaseline slugging before bed to create a protective barrier around your skin (preventing bacteria from entering) and it will also maintain skin moisture.

Eat Prebiotics - bacteria/ a large component of your immune system is regulated by your gut, consuming probitoics (bacteria) in addition to prebiotics (things that allow the bacteria to survive and colonise your gut) will allow your biotic balance to improve - eat lots of Inulin (garlic/ chicory root), avoid sugary food (sugar promotes bad bacteria to grow) and just eat healthy. Cheese & Milk typically increase sebum production - but like I mentioned before: Sebum/ oil isn't actually the cause of acne, just a contributing factor and is vital component of protecting your skin.

• +1
Reactions: mistermogger and Tuz43
skincare is cope
overall health mogs
only use spf50

Some specific food cause me face to produce sebum x100000 , like for me example frozen pizza

And cheese

So see which food make you face produce more sebum, andd CUT it out

You processed food consumption is disgusting , you are terribly
i will try bhai, just for you 😘

If you care about health supplement vitamine D then

" Acne 3X more likely if low Vitamin D – meta-analysis Oct 2019 "

You can use the sun to get vitamine D, sun light kill acne causing bacteria but the thing is.. you need to be pretty long in the sun to fix a deficiency (you probably gonna fail)

Thats why supplementing is better
does the sunlight or the actual vitamin D kill the bacteria? because the sun is basically nonexistent in sweden, basically the weather is clear for about an hour a day before it starts raining and getting cloudy