Acne is killing me... Accutane the only solution?

EverythingMattersCel

EverythingMattersCel

AGI by 2025
Acne is killing me... taking my soul. Every day since I was 11 I've had acne. Not just mild pimples but painful marble-sized lumps under the skin. Having skin like this girls view me as a burn victim. I am a true SUBHUMAN with INFERIOR genetics. I should be put down, really. I have never taken accutane before but I am seriously considering it. Are the sides over-exaggerated? Due to my mental history, I would have to buy it on the grey market because they wouldn't prescribe it to me. I'm just wondering if low dosing on like 20mg for 6 months would be fine. It seems most people that got rekt by Accutane were taking very high doses.

I've tried everything: hard water filter, changing pillow cases, humidifier, good sleep, tried to keep stress low, 4k iu vitamin d + 200mcg k2-mk7 tablets, good diet, multi-step skincare routine in the AM and PM (Morning: CeraVe Moisturiser, Azelaic acid, sunscreen & Evening: Cleanser, tretinoin 0.1%, vaseline). I got good results from DIY microneedling with Derminator 2 on acne scars but pointless if I still keep getting acne lesions.

There is no light at the end of the tunnel. It will never go away naturally and I don't have the bone structure to compensate for having bad skin. I will never, ever, ever hold the hand of a girl in my current state.

Anyone got some positive stories on Accutane... no suifuel horror stories please? :feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615 and isis_Bleach
>Acne is killing me... taking my soul. Every day since I was 11 I've had acne. Not just mild pimples but painful marble-sized lumps under the skin. Having skin like this girls view me as a burn victim. I am a true SUBHUMAN with INFERIOR genetics. I should be put down, really. I have never taken accutane before but I am seriously considering it. Are the sides over-exaggerated? Due to my mental history, I would have to buy it on the grey market because they wouldn't prescribe it to me. I'm just wondering if low dosing on like 20mg for 6 months would be fine. It seems most people that got rekt by Accutane were taking very high doses.

>I've tried everything: hard water filter, changing pillow cases, humidifier, good sleep, tried to keep stress low, 4k iu vitamin d + 200mcg k2-mk7 tablets, good diet, multi-step skincare routine in the AM and PM (Morning: CeraVe Moisturiser, Azelaic acid, sunscreen & Evening: Cleanser, tretinoin 0.1%, vaseline). I got good results from DIY microneedling with Derminator 2 on acne scars but pointless if I still keep getting acne lesions.

>There is no light at the end of the tunnel. It will never go away naturally and I don't have the bone structure to compensate for having bad skin. I will never, ever, ever hold the hand of a girl in my current state.

>Anyone got some positive stories on Accutane... no suifuel horror stories please?

• WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: Celexawer, GripMaxxing and EverythingMattersCel
Acne is killing me... taking my soul. Every day since I was 11 I've had acne. Not just mild pimples but painful marble-sized lumps under the skin. Having skin like this girls view me as a burn victim. I am a true SUBHUMAN with INFERIOR genetics. I should be put down, really. I have never taken accutane before but I am seriously considering it. Are the sides over-exaggerated? Due to my mental history, I would have to buy it on the grey market because they wouldn't prescribe it to me. I'm just wondering if low dosing on like 20mg for 6 months would be fine. It seems most people that got rekt by Accutane were taking very high doses.

I've tried everything: hard water filter, changing pillow cases, humidifier, good sleep, tried to keep stress low, 4k iu vitamin d + 200mcg k2-mk7 tablets, good diet, multi-step skincare routine in the AM and PM (Morning: CeraVe Moisturiser, Azelaic acid, sunscreen & Evening: Cleanser, tretinoin 0.1%, vaseline). I got good results from DIY microneedling with Derminator 2 on acne scars but pointless if I still keep getting acne lesions.

There is no light at the end of the tunnel. It will never go away naturally and I don't have the bone structure to compensate for having bad skin. I will never, ever, ever hold the hand of a girl in my current state.

Anyone got some positive stories on Accutane... no suifuel horror stories please? :feelswhy::feelswhy:
if Retin A can't save you then your best chance probably is accutane

Why have I never gotten any cystic acne though, I only ever get comedonal

If its really bad then Accutane is probably your only option.

Also you said if you've tried all those things but have you been consistent with it? as in 3 months or more?

I've heard people say they tried everything and think that they'll get results straight away jfl

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel and EverythingMattersCel

Also you said if you've tried all those things but have you been consistent with it? as in 3 months or more?

I've heard people say they tried everything and think that they'll get results straight away jfl

get on accutane tbh. also try to eliminate the foods that flare up ur acne the most

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel

Yes, been using Tret for a year consistently. All lifestyle and skincare changes except azelaic acid have been consistent. Apparently azelaic acid is supposed to work synergistically with tret and enhance its efficacy. Just started it last week... praying it works or accutane usage is imminent.

• +1
Reactions: Effortless
Try Epiduo.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
hop on 10mg accutane if >21

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, isis_Bleach, Deleted member 6963 and 2 others
Yes, been using Tret for a year consistently. All lifestyle and skincare changes except azelaic acid have been consistent. Apparently azelaic acid is supposed to work synergistically with tret and enhance its efficacy. Just started it last week... praying it works or accutane usage is imminent.
Just take accutane speak with ur doctor

Just go on accutane tbh. Had fucking terrible acne, like everywhere. body, chest, face, etc..
Accutane basically saved me, i have some scars but its nothing like it was so im super happy

It took like 9-10 months for me to get fully clear but was worth it
Not that i had the best time on accutane though
Had intensely itching feet at one point (was so bad bruh) then i started to get stuff like nailbed toenails (sort of like ingrown toenails) and ECZEMA.

But all of that went away a month or so after i came off the drug. my skin was super dry and had bad eczema, but now its smooth & clear. just go for it man, it might take a while but the time is going to pass anyway.

What’s your diet like guarantee that’s the cause

post this in the looksmaxxing section retard

Do you eat milk and dairy? bread?

Didnt read but I had pretty pretty severe acne, legit had worse than ALL guys I saw on the internet. Was super anxious and depressed at that period.
I took accutane and it saved me, I mean my skin is still fucked (thanks benzoyl peroxide!) but yeah at least I don't have acne right now for years now. I wanna kiss my black GP's cock for referring me to da dermatologist from first visit.
But yeah dude, if I had time to go back, I'd straight up take accutane because nothing else worked, I was applying shit tons of tropical stuff which were useless(looked like they helped but only for 1 day benzoyl peroxide).
If I had balls to go to GP and ask for accutane from my derma, I'd do it. I wouldn't have the scars that I do have now and wrinkles on my forehead(thanks benzoyl peroxide!) and my skin would look much better.
I had few side effects like dry lips, dry face and only few nose bleeds when I woke up and it was 10000% worth it. If accutane didn't help me I'd probs kill myself, it was really bad dude. Huge bulges on my forehead and shit, new ones appearing everyday, was a literal minefield

• +1
Reactions: babineux and EverythingMattersCel
What’s your diet like guarantee that’s the cause
Do you eat milk and dairy? bread?

Breakfast: Weetabix (includes milk) + banana + apple + 4 eggs
Lunch: White Rice + Beef Mince with tomato sauce
Dinner: White Rice + Chicken/Steak/Pork tenderloin (depends on day + Vegetables + Fruit + Greek yoghurt)

A bit of dairy and a lot of gluten.

Dinner: White Rice + Chicken/Steak/Pork tenderloin (depends on day + Vegetables + Fruit + Greek yoghurt)

Reduce to 3 eggs might be getting too much iodine.
get rid of banana worthless sugar
Rice is useless carbs
Chicken pork high inflammatory omega 6 if factory farmed
Dairy causes a lot of acne problems in people

Last edited:

dieting is not corraletaed with acne; its mostly genetics; my dermatologist didnt ask me about diet; i asked and she said it doesnt matter; its very hard to control that forever, just like it would be if you tried to be very shredded natty= no life outside your room pretty much

Neutrogena helped me, unless u wash ur face every 5 mins u cant stop infection from spreading other than antibiotics...