Acne is so brutal and depressing

depressionmaxxing

depressionmaxxing

I sell morphs
I would start taking ciscutan (accutane) but i‘ve got surgery in 4months and i heard its not allowed to do anything surgical while being on accutane treatment.

Im 18 and im still coping with my open growth plates and was wishing for an last inch. people on here say it closes the growth plates.

skincare is fucking cope. no 0.5 retinol, bp, clean diet works. (maybe its because of dairy tho)

Should i start trying tretinol?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370, normie_joe, RopeMaxxed and 6 others
Smear animal fat in your face

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Deleted member 8758 and Deleted member 5815
Smear animal fat in your face
B0831F84 5480 4054 B172 3E6114281D09

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: RopeMaxxed, AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 21403 and 2 others
@depressionmaxxing Same people will tell you to eat a plant based diet, lol if you believe someone like him

• +1
Reactions: nordicel
I started accutane 4 days ago ill make a post after 2 weeks innit

Shits getting worse before it gets better though brutal asf rn

• +1
Reactions: redmaxx and BoredPrince

in having strong breakouts rn and people look at me with disgust in their eyes and i refuse to look in a mirrow.

could have started accutane atp BUT SURGERY FUCK

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370, notrealdanish, Deleted member 19294 and 2 others

How tf did you even get accutane prescription?

Your skin was almost completely clear

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
How tf did you even get accutane prescription?

Your skin was almost completely clear
It wasn't nigga just better on camera

And it's off an on, I need it dealt with permanently so I can slay in college

• Hmm...
Reactions: BoredPrince
in having strong breakouts rn and people look at me with disgust in their eyes and i refuse to look in a mirrow.

could have started accutane atp BUT SURGERY FUCK
Nigga you refuse to look in a mirror wtf

You prob got whiteheads or some shit you gotta keep up with ur face nigga are you serious 💀

everything is indeed cope
i started taking accutane like 2 months ago and already about 85% is gone, my skin is pretty much clear
first 3 weeks was brutal tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370 and BoredPrince
“Acne”

You don’t know true acne

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370, datboijj, RedCarpet and 2 others
It wasn't nigga just better on camera

And it's off an on, I need it dealt with permanently so I can slay in college
I want to get it too but I'm pretty sure bluepilled doctors would do anything but prescribe it, maybe I will have to give some money under the table

I want to get it too but I'm pretty sure bluepilled doctors would do anything but prescribe it, maybe I will have to give some money under the table
I was on tret .1 for a while

They told me to stop it by my skins not dry yet and that was the main reason, if I used both I'd get dry asf.

So I might do both starting today, tret 0.1. + moisturizer at night

In the morning I shower and put on a drop of sunscreen in some moisturer

Diet was clean asf for a while too but it was still fucked

Hopefully this purge doesn't take too long I want a job and shit but I don't wanna be ugly asf

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
fucking idiot

acne literally dont exist

modern diet slave

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, AsGoodAsItGets, depressionmaxxing and 1 other person
I was on tret .1 for a while

They told me to stop it by my skins not dry yet and that was the main reason, if I used both I'd get dry asf.

So I might do both starting today, tret 0.1. + moisturizer at night

In the morning I shower and put on a drop of sunscreen in some moisturer

Diet was clean asf for a while too but it was still fucked

Hopefully this purge doesn't take too long I want a job and shit but I don't wanna be ugly asf
Tag me in update

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Btw op even though I get in the same autistic thought pattern unless it's extraordinarily bad it's probably you overanalzing shit

Unless ur also subhuman then maybe not

• +1
I'd be surprised if you diet is anything close to clean.
diet is no sugar, raw dairy, protein from animals, no industry food, vegetables and fruits, no white bread.

what more should i do? tbh i think its bc of the dairy atp

Stick to what the dermatologist suggests. A lot of people are walking around with hormonally boosted acne and don't know one trip to a derm will solve all of that.

• +1
Btw op even though I get in the same autistic thought pattern unless it's extraordinarily bad it's probably you overanalzing shit

Unless ur also subhuman then maybe not
nigga im subhuman and not overreacting, i got like 4 huge pimples on my face i and about 20 everywhere else on my face. it looks so fucking disgusting and the only solution is either tret or accutane

• +1
Reactions: notrealdanish
nigga im subhuman and not overreacting, i got like 4 huge pimples on my face i and about 20 everywhere else on my face. it looks so fucking disgusting and the only solution is either tret or accutane
Brutal nigga

I would start taking ciscutan (accutane) but i‘ve got surgery in 4months and i heard its not allowed to do anything surgical while being on accutane treatment.

Im 18 and im still coping with my open growth plates and was wishing for an last inch. people on here say it closes the growth plates.

skincare is fucking cope. no 0.5 retinol, bp, clean diet works. (maybe its because of dairy tho)

Bro just have doxycycline 100mg 2x day

Am
Clinda 1%
Bp 5%
Mix 1:1 ratio

Pm
Tretinoin .25 (+ 1:1 moisturizer if dry skin)

Thats all

• +1
diet is no sugar, raw dairy, protein from animals, no industry food, vegetables and fruits, no white bread.

what more should i do? tbh i think its bc of the dairy atp
You need... well, don't know if you need it but you can try eating close to zero carbs (all carbs are sugar. all plants are sugar). That's the only thing that works for me. Meat, eggs, low crab dairy (butter, cheese), tomatoes/cucumbers for hydration (juiced), that's my clean diet that allows me to not even get irritated skin from shaving. But even 50 g per day is mostly fine, which comes from a liter of unpasteurized milk. That gets me no acne but I can get irritation from shaving.
fucking idiot

acne literally dont exist

modern diet slave
I ate like a 100 grams of carbs recently and I got two pimples the next day. Brutal, I kind of forgot about having them, but I guess I'm not out of the woods.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23239
I don’t have acne anymore and I already have procedures for my scars

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and depressionmaxxing

Tretinoin + MSM + diet

Am
Clinda 1%
Bp 5%

Pm

Thats all
I cured mine and helped many others too...

Read Clear Skin by Dr. Flandermeyer

• +1
I cured mine and helped many others too...

Read Clear Skin by Dr. Flandermeyer

View attachment 2253963
is there a short summary of the book that just tells you quick about diet, lifestly, products?
Tretinoin + MSM + diet
why would msm help?

Am
Clinda 1%
Bp 5%

Pm

Thats all
Whats clinda, should i mix them?
No wash cream? Suncream? eye cream?

is there a short summary of the book that just tells you quick about diet, lifestly, products?

why would msm help?

Whats clinda, should i mix them?
No wash cream? Suncream? eye cream?
Read the book bro, to get an idea of how to go about the routine.

The strengths, frequency, and philosophy behind it if you need to tweak it to your case.

The specific routine works for me and I tried most diets with the best organic food. Didnt clear my acne and was still cystic.

I read it in 5 mins. It's worth a read.

Basically:
1. Increase strengths and/or frequency. ( for eg, add face wash + reapply clinda + bp at noon)
2. Increase or swap out compounds (clinda, clinda + bp, bp only, increase strengths of the same etc)

Of course, you need sunscreen.

Thats basic. And especially on tretinoin.

Its Clindamycin preferably Gel from Galderma.

But what I suggested will clear your acne for most people.

• +1
Basically:
1. Increase strengths and/or frequency. ( for eg, add face wash + reapply clinda + bp at noon)
so the trick is to not do the same routine over and over but rather do a mix and increase strength over time?

+i dont understand how you mean your example. i cant mix clinda/bp after putting on tret because they are opposites.

Should/Can i just:
a.m.
face wash + moisturizer, eye cream + 1% Cinda mixed with bp 5% + sunscreen
(with variation every week)

p.m.
face wash + Vit C serum + Tretinol 0.25 + moisturizer

idk if i should exfoliate at all?

—-> what would you change or correct?

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
@depressionmaxxing

And the doxycycline is to take the load off of being perfect in the routine and to clear up acne faster (reduction in 2-3 weeks instead on 2-3 months)

Keep Hydroquinone 4% on hand to clear up PIH faster.

All in all, you should have super clear skin in 2-3 months.

Instead of relying only on tret or clinda or bp, you attack on all fronts and anhilate that bastard.

so the trick is to not do the same routine over and over but rather do a mix and increase strength over time?

+i dont understand how you mean your example. i cant mix clinda/bp after putting on tret because they are opposites.

Should/Can i just:
a.m.

p.m.

—-> what would you change or correct?
You're kinda correct but a bit confused.

Read the books, its a short read...

Just add doxy and HQ to the mix...

Alsmo

Should/Can i just:
a.m.

p.m.

—-> what would you change or corr
Almost the same as I said.

You don't need variation (or surprise the skin)

If one compound doesn't work, you add another compound or increase the strength of that compound.

If that doesn't work, you increase the frequency of the application. ie, from 2x daily to 3x daily (for eg, fresh application at noon after face wash).

And ffs no exfoliation.

Tretinoin exfoliates and chemical exfoliation is way way way superior to physical exfoliation.

(less or no irritation, more replicable each time - ie chemicals work the same way each time but physically can cause unreplicable applications)

• +1
You're kinda correct but a bit confused.

Read the books, its a short read...

Just add doxy and HQ to the mix...
is hq even availabe in austria? and holy fuck this shit is expensive

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets