Blackpill Acne scars = negative psl

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Cheating on @Pythagoras with my slut @gigi
Joined
May 5, 2019
Posts
31,087
Reputation
55,789
Time online
240d 5h 45m
Legit got girls interested in me 3 years ago when i shaved my hair of almost completely and was high bf but had good skin rather then when i have acne scars and hair + leaner, big death sentence tbh.

It is what it is, im planning on becoming a shepherd hermit in the future and cope with heroin anyways tbh
 
P

Pythagoras

Pieces must be sacrificed
Joined
Sep 1, 2021
Posts
4,690
Reputation
7,373
Time online
26d 13h 11m
Honestly skin is underrated. when a person gets sick one of the first things that give it away is his skin, he becomes pale or get weird colors. a smooth lively skin is a very good health indicator, and attraction is based a lot on health as we know. skin disorders are pretty subhuman and i feel people get less sympathy for them than others because of how ugly is it. you just want to look away. thankfully my skin is ok, but i would do a lot to get my skin to my avi level, let's say.
 
TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Cheating on @Pythagoras with my slut @gigi
Joined
May 5, 2019
Posts
31,087
Reputation
55,789
Time online
240d 5h 45m
Pythagoras said:
Honestly skin is underrated. when a person get sick one of the first things that give it away is his skin, he becomes pale or get weird colors. a smooth lively skin is a very good health indicator, and attraction is based a lot on health as we know. skin disorders are pretty subhuman and i feel people get less sympathy for them than others because of how ugly is it. you just want to look away. thankfully my skin is ok, but i would do a lot to get my skin to my avi level, let's say.
True, acne on girls always disgusted me alot so i know how people feel about me jfl, but the reason its so brutal is that even if your other features are alright acne will kill all of that unless you have legit chad features
 
TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Cheating on @Pythagoras with my slut @gigi
Joined
May 5, 2019
Posts
31,087
Reputation
55,789
Time online
240d 5h 45m
Pythagoras said:
Honestly skin is underrated. when a person gets sick one of the first things that give it away is his skin, he becomes pale or get weird colors. a smooth lively skin is a very good health indicator, and attraction is based a lot on health as we know. skin disorders are pretty subhuman and i feel people get less sympathy for them than others because of how ugly is it. you just want to look away. thankfully my skin is ok, but i would do a lot to get my skin to my avi level, let's say.
Your avi has my pheno, looks greek
 
P

Pythagoras

Pieces must be sacrificed
Joined
Sep 1, 2021
Posts
4,690
Reputation
7,373
Time online
26d 13h 11m
TsarTsar444 said:
True, acne on girls always disgusted me alot so i know how people feel about me jfl, but the reason its so brutal is that even if your other features are alright acne will kill all of that unless you have legit chad features
It's like a 'i have a shitty health sign' on your face. absolutely brutal.
 
P

Pythagoras

Pieces must be sacrificed
Joined
Sep 1, 2021
Posts
4,690
Reputation
7,373
Time online
26d 13h 11m
TsarTsar444 said:
Your avi has my pheno, looks greek
Well, because she is (cleopatra) - Chad.
 
TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Cheating on @Pythagoras with my slut @gigi
Joined
May 5, 2019
Posts
31,087
Reputation
55,789
Time online
240d 5h 45m
Pythagoras said:
Well, because she is (cleopatra) - Chad.
Cleopatra jfl look at my country location
 
P

Pythagoras

Pieces must be sacrificed
Joined
Sep 1, 2021
Posts
4,690
Reputation
7,373
Time online
26d 13h 11m
TsarTsar444 said:
Cleopatra jfl look at my country location
She look so high class and sexy in this pic ngl. i want her to be my mommy and advice me about life.
 
TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Cheating on @Pythagoras with my slut @gigi
Joined
May 5, 2019
Posts
31,087
Reputation
55,789
Time online
240d 5h 45m
Pythagoras said:
She look so high class and sexy in this pic ngl. i want her to be my mommy and advice me about life.
Greek pheno masterace
 
crosshold

crosshold

Zephir
Joined
Jun 30, 2019
Posts
2,940
Reputation
3,057
Time online
160d 18h 17m
TsarTsar444 said:
True, acne on girls always disgusted me alot so i know how people feel about me jfl, but the reason its so brutal is that even if your other features are alright acne will kill all of that unless you have legit chad features
legit acne on girls is worse imo cuz its very natural for a guy to have acne cuz its correlated with testosterone. if you see a girl with acne she basically has high T
 
PYT

PYT

duck face gang 😘
Joined
May 21, 2020
Posts
20,682
Reputation
33,689
Time online
123d 15h 48m
Why'd your acne get so bad to the point of acne scars?

You have experience with retin a ?
 
Baldingman1998

Baldingman1998

Zephir
Joined
Nov 17, 2019
Posts
25,425
Reputation
46,457
Time online
179d 21h 59m
Acne unironically doesn't matter. Hair >all
 
datboijj

datboijj

Loading... ▰▰▰▰▰▰▱▱▱▱▱▱ 50.50%
Joined
Nov 15, 2020
Posts
5,199
Reputation
5,823
Time online
90d 17h 57m
crosshold said:
legit acne on girls is worse imo cuz its very natural for a guy to have acne cuz its correlated with testosterone. if you see a girl with acne she basically has high T
not neccesarily but it just means bad hormonal profile
 
TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Cheating on @Pythagoras with my slut @gigi
Joined
May 5, 2019
Posts
31,087
Reputation
55,789
Time online
240d 5h 45m
datboijj said:
not neccesarily but it just means bad hormonal profile
I have bad hormonal profile then?
 
datboijj

datboijj

Loading... ▰▰▰▰▰▰▱▱▱▱▱▱ 50.50%
Joined
Nov 15, 2020
Posts
5,199
Reputation
5,823
Time online
90d 17h 57m
TsarTsar444 said:
I have bad hormonal profile then?
to be specific its from low cholesterol in sebum
and certain types of testosterone can reduce good cholesterol

 
TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Cheating on @Pythagoras with my slut @gigi
Joined
May 5, 2019
Posts
31,087
Reputation
55,789
Time online
240d 5h 45m
datboijj said:
to be specific its from low cholesterol in sebum
and certain types of testosterone can reduce good cholesterol
View attachment 1303879
So what does this have to do with acne
 
datboijj

datboijj

Loading... ▰▰▰▰▰▰▱▱▱▱▱▱ 50.50%
Joined
Nov 15, 2020
Posts
5,199
Reputation
5,823
Time online
90d 17h 57m
TsarTsar444 said:
So what does this have to do with acne
seebum with low cholesterol stays on face and blocks pores leaving dirt on top creating acne
which in turn creates scars
in reality seebum is supposed to collect all the dirt on your face and disintegrate it along with itself
basically cleaning your face constantly
that's what researchers found when they tried to figure out why babies fingerprints keep vanishing

 
thickdickdaddy27

thickdickdaddy27

mental asylum escapee
Joined
Jan 4, 2020
Posts
10,370
Reputation
15,996
Time online
257d 4h 50m
does bloatmaxxing help minimize the appearance of the scars? ik it did for me and now i'm back to leanmaxxing again
 
TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Cheating on @Pythagoras with my slut @gigi
Joined
May 5, 2019
Posts
31,087
Reputation
55,789
Time online
240d 5h 45m
datboijj said:
seebum with low cholesterol stays on face and blocks pores leaving dirt on top creating acne
which in turn creates scars
in reality seebum is supposed to collect all the dirt on your face and disintegrate it along with itself
basically cleaning your face constantly
that's what researchers found when they tried to figure out why babies fingerprints keep vanishing
View attachment 1303889
Tldr it? Idk what these big words mean, so what is the solution for acne?
 
datboijj

datboijj

Loading... ▰▰▰▰▰▰▱▱▱▱▱▱ 50.50%
Joined
Nov 15, 2020
Posts
5,199
Reputation
5,823
Time online
90d 17h 57m
TsarTsar444 said:
Tldr it? Idk what these big words mean, so what is the solution for acne?
be healthy
 
volcelfatcel

volcelfatcel

Brahmin Mogger
Joined
Mar 2, 2021
Posts
21,552
Reputation
56,287
Time online
181d 20h 50m
AcneScars @AcneScars ur negative psl faggot
 
TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Cheating on @Pythagoras with my slut @gigi
Joined
May 5, 2019
Posts
31,087
Reputation
55,789
Time online
240d 5h 45m

Similar threads

TsarTsar444
Replies
33
Views
421
Heguldus
Heguldus
Deleted member 8354
Replies
18
Views
924
TrestIsBest
TrestIsBest
kjsbdfiusdf
Replies
35
Views
2K
Catawampus
Digital Hitler
Replies
61
Views
2K
Mrddi
Mrddi

Users who are viewing this thread

Top