Acne scars = negative psl

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
Legit got girls interested in me 3 years ago when i shaved my hair of almost completely and was high bf but had good skin rather then when i have acne scars and hair + leaner, big death sentence tbh.

It is what it is, im planning on becoming a shepherd hermit in the future and cope with heroin anyways tbh

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, ItsOverCel, Deleted member 13137 and 7 others
Honestly skin is underrated. when a person gets sick one of the first things that give it away is his skin, he becomes pale or get weird colors. a smooth lively skin is a very good health indicator, and attraction is based a lot on health as we know. skin disorders are pretty subhuman and i feel people get less sympathy for them than others because of how ugly is it. you just want to look away. thankfully my skin is ok, but i would do a lot to get my skin to my avi level, let's say.

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Hozay, subhuman incel and 2 others
sweet tsertser

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Honestly skin is underrated. when a person get sick one of the first things that give it away is his skin, he becomes pale or get weird colors. a smooth lively skin is a very good health indicator, and attraction is based a lot on health as we know. skin disorders are pretty subhuman and i feel people get less sympathy for them than others because of how ugly is it. you just want to look away. thankfully my skin is ok, but i would do a lot to get my skin to my avi level, let's say.
True, acne on girls always disgusted me alot so i know how people feel about me jfl, but the reason its so brutal is that even if your other features are alright acne will kill all of that unless you have legit chad features

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, EverythingMattersCel and Pythagoras
Honestly skin is underrated. when a person gets sick one of the first things that give it away is his skin, he becomes pale or get weird colors. a smooth lively skin is a very good health indicator, and attraction is based a lot on health as we know. skin disorders are pretty subhuman and i feel people get less sympathy for them than others because of how ugly is it. you just want to look away. thankfully my skin is ok, but i would do a lot to get my skin to my avi level, let's say.
Your avi has my pheno, looks greek

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Pythagoras
True, acne on girls always disgusted me alot so i know how people feel about me jfl, but the reason its so brutal is that even if your other features are alright acne will kill all of that unless you have legit chad features
It's like a 'i have a shitty health sign' on your face. absolutely brutal.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and TsarTsar444
  • +1
  • Love it
Cleopatra jfl look at my country location
She look so high class and sexy in this pic ngl. i want her to be my mommy and advice me about life.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and TsarTsar444
  • +1
legit acne on girls is worse imo cuz its very natural for a guy to have acne cuz its correlated with testosterone. if you see a girl with acne she basically has high T

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12216, subhuman incel, TsarTsar444 and 1 other person
Why'd your acne get so bad to the point of acne scars?

You have experience with retin a ?

Acne unironically doesn't matter. Hair >all

legit acne on girls is worse imo cuz its very natural for a guy to have acne cuz its correlated with testosterone. if you see a girl with acne she basically has high T
not neccesarily but it just means bad hormonal profile

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and datboijj
I have bad hormonal profile then?
to be specific its from low cholesterol in sebum
and certain types of testosterone can reduce good cholesterol

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
So what does this have to do with acne
seebum with low cholesterol stays on face and blocks pores leaving dirt on top creating acne
which in turn creates scars
in reality seebum is supposed to collect all the dirt on your face and disintegrate it along with itself
basically cleaning your face constantly
that's what researchers found when they tried to figure out why babies fingerprints keep vanishing

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 12216 and thickdickdaddy27
does bloatmaxxing help minimize the appearance of the scars? ik it did for me and now i'm back to leanmaxxing again

• +1
seebum with low cholesterol stays on face and blocks pores leaving dirt on top creating acne
which in turn creates scars
in reality seebum is supposed to collect all the dirt on your face and disintegrate it along with itself
basically cleaning your face constantly
that's what researchers found when they tried to figure out why babies fingerprints keep vanishing
View attachment 1303889
Tldr it? Idk what these big words mean, so what is the solution for acne?

• +1
  • +1
@AcneScars ur negative psl faggot

• +1
Reactions: AcneScars