Low fat diet. Now.

nothing worse than manletism

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 2661
Can't you get laser treatment?
Idk it seems reversible.

Can't you get laser treatment?
Idk it seems reversible.
Dont have the money. Even if i get them fixed it won't make a difference. Laser wont fix the mental scars. My entire teenage years were ruinex because of it
how old , maybe increase your igf1 levels
also how tall?
17 years old. I don think i am gonna grow much

Dont have the money. Even if i get them fixed it won't make a difference. Laser wont fix the mental scars. My entire teenage years were ruinex because of it

17 years old. I don think i am gonna grow much
Bro, this site is about looksmaxxing.
Save some money and get over it.

Dermaroll and take flush niacin

• +1
Reactions: InjectE
Should i quit smoking too? Does it worsen the scars?
Yes

I would first go for a 48/72 hour fast, to provide good cellular foundation for recovery.

Then I would focus on increasing your collagen production. Eat a low carb diet, get HIIT every day, stop masturbating, do research on this forum.

Collagen is what heals scars and acne + stress can cause inflammation and oxidative stress that can permanently damage collagen production. Fasting can undo this. But it will take lots of fasting and patience. But definitely dermaroll and use other collagen copes.

Does smoking actually damage the skin? Or am i quitting for nothing?
its bad for your skin

also bad for your lung/health generally you fuckin dummy stop smoking

its bad for your skin

also bad for your lung/health generally you fuckin dummy stop smoking
Any studies that confirm this?
I dont care about my lungs. I just want to look good

Any studies that confirm this?
I dont care about my lungs. I just want to look good
studies are gay
in my experience it causes peoples skin to age faster

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0039606098701679

An association between smoking and impaired wound healing has been reported in retrospective studies. The smoking status of a surgical patient may be confounded by social and medical parameters. We have evaluated the effect of smoking in a test wound in volunteers, with special reference to a reliable scientific match between smokers and nonsmokers. Methods: In a prospective open study with blinded assessment, 19 smoking (20 cigarettes/day) and 18 nonsmoking healthy volunteers were matched with respect to baseline characteristics. The deposition of total protein and mature collagen (expressed as hydroxyproline) was assessed in an expanded polytetrafluoroethylene wound healing model implanted subcutaneously for 10 days. Results: The nonsmokers had a 1.8 times higher median amount of hydroxyproline than the smokers (p < 0.01). The deposition of hydroxyproline was negatively correlated with the consumption of tobacco both before (r = –0.44; p < 0.01) and during the study (r = –0.48; p < 0.005). The impairment was specific for the production of collagenous proteins and not other proteins. Conclusions: The synthesis of subcutaneous collagen in smokers is specifically impeded, indicating an impaired wound-healing process. Because mature collagen is the main determinator of strength of an operative wound, the results support the view that patients should be advised to stop smoking before an operation. (Surgery 1998;123:450-5.)

if you smoke while you have active acne, you will scar more

Yes

I would first go for a 48/72 hour fast, to provide good cellular foundation for recovery.

Then I would focus on increasing your collagen production. Eat a low carb diet, get HIIT every day, stop masturbating, do research on this forum.

Collagen is what heals scars and acne + stress can cause inflammation and oxidative stress that can permanently damage collagen production. Fasting can undo this. But it will take lots of fasting and patience. But definitely dermaroll and use other collagen copes.
Have you already seen improvements in your collagen with fasting?

Have you already seen improvements in your collagen with fasting?
I do notice a bump in skin quality directly after a fast. And as I'm recovering from Minox, my skin has gotten about 10% better.

Look into silicone sheets for acne scars. They’re pretty cheap