Acnepill is BRUTAL

Deleted member 8846

Deleted member 8846

aspie rotter
Fucking brutal you get an acne breakout and you still have to be seen in public / go to school or work. And by this time it's already too late to try and prevent it, you just gotta try and clean / dry it out and wait patiently for a solid 1 or 2 weeks before it goes away :feelsrope:

You lot who don't suffer from acne ought to be greatful AF.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ratdick77, Deleted member 5891, Good_Little_Goy and 6 others
8087E3B0 39A4 4743 B402 0290F5D56C2A

ok .
D1558621 5B1C 44F0 9F4F 97D301608DC3

• +1
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer and Deleted member 9380
unless you have severe cystic acne most people won't notice/care.

Unless you're looking for women, in whuch case they will care.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: JMax, lutte, Deleted member 9380 and 2 others
acne scar pill is even worse

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6867, Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 4106 and 5 others
unless you have severe cystic acne most people won't notice/care.

Unless you're looking for women, in whuch case they will care.
I don't have a lot of pimples like the typical pizzaface virgin. But I have fewer ones, but BIG THICK MOTHERFUCKERS THAT ARE FILLED WITH PUS. I always get them on the worst fucking areas too, like right now my nose bridge which literally makes it look like I have a big tumor in between my eyes. And before I have gotten right next to my lips so it looks like I'm a herpes dicksucker to others.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: thecaste, Feminineboi and Deleted member 4612
I don't have a lot of pimples like the typical pizzaface virgin. But I have fewer ones, but BIG THICK MOTHERFUCKERS THAT ARE FILLED WITH PUS. I always get them on the worst fucking areas too, like right now my nose bridge which literally makes it look like I have a big tumor in between my eyes. And before I have gotten right next to my lips so it looks like I'm a herpes dicksucker to others.
If you could stop those from occuring you'd be good.

I'm planning on dropping acne thread within next week which may help. It's a simple thread, but everyone compliments my skin and I know it's not because of my genetics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8846
If you could stop those from occuring you'd be good.

I'm planning on dropping acne thread within next week which may help. It's a simple thread, but everyone compliments my skin and I know it's not because of my genetics
Awesome, man. Looking forward to it. Right now I'm just using typical normie products to get rid of this but they're pure trash I still have to wait like 1 - 2 weeks for my acne to dissolve and dry out.

• +1
Reactions: Feminineboi
Mask kinda saves me , otherwise my face is full of acne scars , and when i say full i dont mean some , i mean my whole fucking face . At this point I dont care if people watch (nobody ever looked with the "ew" look) i jusr look back at them in the eyes

• +1
Reactions: Feminineboi and Deleted member 8846
Just wear a silicone face mask all the time theory

Mask kinda saves me , otherwise my face is full of acne scars , and when i say full i dont mean some , i mean my whole fucking face . At this point I dont care if people watch (nobody ever looked with the "ew" look) i jusr look back at them in the eyes
How old are you? When did you suffer from acne? I've had this shit for 2 years but I'm only 18. Hope this shit fucks off ASAP

How old are you? When did you suffer from acne? I've had this shit for 2 years but I'm only 18. Hope this shit fucks off ASAP
from 13 , now im 20 , i also thought it will go away but no , i think your problem is diet if it didnt come up when puberty hit you , see what foods make you breakout , for example i can drink milk but eggs and butter make me breakout . Rn im switching to a diet my ancestors ate and im using an organic retinol cream with vitamins and aloe for scars .

from 13 , now im 20 , i also thought it will go away but no , i think your problem is diet if it didnt come up when puberty hit you , see what foods make you breakout , for example i can drink milk but eggs and butter make me breakout . Rn im switching to a diet my ancestors ate and im using an organic retinol cream with vitamins and aloe for scars .
this guy gets it

I stg ive posted this like a thousand times to this shit forum but DO AN ELIMINATION DIET if you have health problems, esp skin problems

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7651
this guy gets it

I stg ive posted this like a thousand times to this shit forum but DO AN ELIMINATION DIET if you have health problems, esp skin problems
yeah man you re totally right, in my case with elimination diet i almost ended up with what my ancestors ate , i also did a blood test for intolerance to foods and the ones that make me breakout are also the ones im intolerant to .

• +1
Reactions: Cali Yuga
yeah man you re totally right, in my case with elimination diet i almost ended up with what my ancestors ate , i also did a blood test for intolerance to foods and the ones that make me breakout are also the ones im intolerant to .
ime +90% of people are eating at least one food they are intolerant to thats causing deleterious health effects

these can range from slight chronic inflammation to life threatening chronic disease

its no joke, foods of modernity and our new diets are poison and a massive looksmin unless you have ultra resilient genetics

Just dont wash your face, it worked for me.

yeah man I'm on antibiotics and 0.1% tret and still getting breakouts
it really sucks having acne, thinking of switching to low dose accutane, I don't wanna be taking antibiotics for much longer but sides can be nasty idk

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8846
Accutane will make you bald though
No it won't, gunnersup literally just HAD it genetically so he got it from accutane. I've blasted accutane 2 times now at high doses and had zero issues.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891
No it won't, gunnersup literally just HAD it genetically so he got it from accutane. I've blasted accutane 2 times now at high doses and had zero issues.
You are back brah, how is the military