Active imagination works, day dream anywhere...

Shkreliii

Shkreliii

Kraken

Full explanation, (click on podcast link for immideate description)

Throughout my life ive been a dreamer, but very rarily i daydreamed, i managed to induce it now.

I went down the carl jungian rabbithole, mainly about puer aeternus. However this is not important.

I decided not to write anything more, but i will however enter this dreaming again.

Basically have 30 minutes available
This will explain everything in great detail, (just copypaste podcast name and find a site that suits you) that one is swedish.

The podcast begins, explaining, and after 5 or more minutes you're thrown into a drifting psychadelic sound. You're completely aware of your imagination, but within this youll be pulled towards the subconcious, in my case i grew tired, opened my eyes, swung my phone open, WTF! A sunset landscape, then it flashed to a monopoly table. I never opened my eyes! I merely imagined it! Shortly after i recieved a call, so it was cut short sadly. However i was able to replicate which had happened randomly throughout my life!

Below is a description of my previous day dreams

The images you see when day dreaming have genuine psychological reasons, my earliest rememberance of these.
(apart from senseless schizofrenic screaming and dashing and gnashing)
Was that i was sitting infront of my tv, behind it a lushious green landscape, with a large carnival tower resembling that of inception, and the anime paprika. It was vast, and amongst the colorful lights and ropes, were people climbing, mainly my classmates.

Psychological reason: i was observing them having fun whilst rotting.

If you want valuable text, only read under the podcast link, this was written hastily shortly after doing a controlled "daydream" i strongly reccomend watcging 10 minutes of the first link, then listening to the podcast, ignore if it scratches, as quickly as it plagues you, as quickly youll be thrown into the subconcious, good luck, after write it down, and wonder. In my case, although short, it was cause of me being caught in games and what not.

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ, BrahminBoss and Dane
was gonna say dnr but now I am reading

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1 and Shkreliii
dnr

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Shkreliii and soover4me
This was more as a schizo ramblings thread, feel free to try it out yourself, i tought i had been lied to, but the second i tried leaving i was pulled in. This thread is not formatted, written hastily, watch the links provided

• +1
Reactions: Dane
Bump

• +1
Reactions: Dane
provide studies for the psychological reasons of daydreaming
Imagine having your pfp and asking for studies, brain dead rat. Its self therapy, please find studies yourself

provide studies for the psychological reasons of daydreaming
Its not daydreaming, its mostly just observing what your mind tells you,and drawing examples from them, i think i provided an example in the original thread.

From that example i couldve written it down and changed my life accordingly