actual 10 types of users on this forum thread [2023 edition]

slayer69

slayer69

Forum Advisor
1. the invisible users. they just add mindless volume to the forum reiterating forgettable things. its not like they're bad, they're just repetitive.

2. graeco-italian-french posters. unironically these users are extremely unique in their own regard, and they do stick out a lot.

3. muslim posters. there's no denying that, despite a minority, they are a large minority and u see such posters talk about blackpill from an islamic lens

4. regular posters but not addicted. they post from time to time but not often. its usually some sort of a discussion thread.

5. fags or people who says "psl gods" instead of a normal term like "icon" or "star". such people also are likely to say "but chico.." "0" "chad would've been", etc.

6. Xangsane et al.

7. Lookismers. pretty much self explanatory. a wide range of posting can be seen from these people.

8. looksmaxxers or people who only post in the looksmaxxing section and think they're quirky or better than everyone else

9. posters who exclusively talk about chink girls and simp for them. why? i have no clue

10. alts/comedic posters. self explanatory. such users are generally s tier posters

11. new but popular users. their threads are generally a large volume of fun discussion unironically

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21863, Deleted member 2832, ReadBooksEveryday and 10 others
comedic posters
Mischeviousthumbmax

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: studymaxxer, Deleted member 2832, ReadBooksEveryday and 4 others
12-real niggas

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31942, studymaxxer, Deleted member 2832 and 3 others
Legit

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and slayer69
1 is too legit, i've seen so many users with 10k+ posts that i literally dont know anything about. like who the fuck is @Gonthar, i literally dont remember any of his posts and i have no idea about who he is in the slightest, yet i see his posts quite often and he has over 25k in total.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado, datboijj, ReadBooksEveryday and 5 others

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
12. Retards who like to compile lists of all the supposed “types of users” here

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: studymaxxer, Deleted member 2832, rand anon and 6 others
12. Retards who like to compile lists of all the supposed “types of users” here
thats not a type of user at all
u see these threads once in a bluemoon

@the BULL 2- 💪💪💪 feeling proud of my grecoalbanian ancestry

• Love it
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
1 is too legit, i've seen so many users with 10k+ posts that i literally dont know anything about. like who the fuck is @Gonthar, i literally dont remember any of his posts and i have no idea about who he is in the slightest, yet i see his posts quite often and he has over 25k in total.

drop

15 yo moneymaxxing for surgery at 18 · From Slums of Bangalore
Joined Apr 29, 2023
Last seen 3 minutes ago · Viewing thread Barrett is 11/10 on these pictures

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj and Sens
gonthar is pretty insightful in his discussions

he talks with clear and crisp points

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: incel194012940, efidescontinuado, rl⠀ and 1 other person
gonthar is pretty insightful in his discussions

he talks with clear and crisp points
yea but thats just one example, i meant no offense but i literally dont know anything about what he posts yk

• +1
Reactions: slayer69
1. the invisible users. they just add mindless volume to the forum reiterating forgettable things. its not like they're bad, they're just repetitive.

2. graeco-italian-french posters. unironically these users are extremely unique in their own regard, and they do stick out a lot.

3. muslim posters. there's no denying that, despite a minority, they are a large minority and u see such posters talk about blackpill from an islamic lens

4. regular posters but not addicted. they post from time to time but not often. its usually some sort of a discussion thread.

5. fags or people who says "psl gods" instead of a normal term like "icon" or "star". such people also are likely to say "but chico.." "0" "chad would've been", etc.

6. Xangsane et al.

7. Lookismers. pretty much self explanatory. a wide range of posting can be seen from these people.

8. looksmaxxers or people who only post in the looksmaxxing section and think they're quirky or better than everyone else

9. posters who exclusively talk about chink girls and simp for them. why? i have no clue

10. alts/comedic posters. self explanatory. such users are generally s tier posters

11. new but popular users. their threads are generally a large volume of fun discussion unironically
What about oldcels who gatekeep?

yea but thats just one example, i meant no offense but i literally dont know anything about what he posts yk
We create our own echo chambers here and only interact with posts / topics we identify with. These naturally come with the same people who post them. Like I dunno who tf you are and you've had 4k posts in just over 8 weeks You are irrelevant to me. No offense.

However I know what guys like @Xangsane post and it's very relatable. Guys like @Zer0/∞ isn't relatable buts it's a dopamine rush to me to see how retarded some people are here. Makes me feel better.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2832, rl⠀, ReadBooksEveryday and 3 others

6. Xangsane et al.

Im prolly closest to 4

people dont really gatekeep here. all information is posted and is out there.
if u r talking about the ones who see looksmaxxing as some hidden treasure, refer to 8

• +1

We create our own echo chambers here and only interact with posts / topics we identify with. These naturally come with the same people who post them. Like I dunno who tf you are and you've had 4k posts in just over 8 weeks You are irrelevant to me. No offense.

However I know what guys like @Xangsane post and it's very relatable. Guys like @Zer0/∞ isn't relatable buts it's a dopamine rush to me to see how retarded some people are here. Makes me feel better.
yeah true i guess, idk who u are either 💀

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
yllacinorinu noissucsid nuf fo emulov egral a yllareneg era sdaerht rieht .sresu ralupop tub wen .11

sretsop reit s yllareneg era sresu hcus .yrotanalpxe fles .sretsop cidemoc/stla .01

eulc on evah i ?yhw .meht rof pmis dna slrig knihc tuoba klat ylevisulcxe ohw sretsop .9

esle enoyreve naht retteb ro ykriuq er'yeht kniht dna noitces gnixxamskool eht ni tsop ylno ohw elpoep ro srexxamskool .8

.elpoep eseht morf nees eb nac gnitsop fo egnar ediw a .yrotanalpxe fles hcum ytterp .sremsikooL .7

lla te enasgnaX .6

.cte ,"neeb ev'dluow dahc" "0" "..ocihc tub" yas ot ylekil era osla elpoep hcus ."rats" ro "noci" ekil mret lamron a fo daetsni "sdog lsp" syas ohw elpoep ro sgaf .5

.daerht noissucsid a fo tros emos yllausu sti .netfo ton tub emit ot emit morf tsop yeht .detcidda ton tub sretsop raluger .4

snel cimalsi na morf llipkcalb tuoba klat sretsop hcus ees u dna ytironim egral a era yeht ,ytironim a etipsed ,taht gniyned on s'ereht .sretsop milsum .3

.tol a tuo kcits od yeht dna ,drager nwo rieht ni euqinu ylemertxe era sresu eseht yllacinorinu .sretsop hcnerf-nailati-ocearg .2

.evititeper tsuj er'yeht ,dab er'yeht ekil ton sti .sgniht elbattegrof gnitaretier murof eht ot emulov sseldnim dda tsuj yeht .sresu elbisivni eht .1

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2832, datboijj and ReadBooksEveryday
who tf are u
what does it matter. i wouldnt be mad if i was the number 1

it is just funny, u are so much it that u stop being it :LOL:

its probably your name and avi

Last edited:
idk which one i am. what you think OP? have you ever heard of me?

• Woah

:feelshehe:

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Yliaster and slayer69
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Deleted member 29581 and depressionmaxxing
people dont really gatekeep here. all information is posted and is out there.
if u r talking about the ones who see looksmaxxing as some hidden treasure, refer to 8
Yeah it overlaps with that. But has less to do with knowledge of looksmaxxing. More experience of lifestyle. I'm not surprised someone like schery who ropemxxed is 16 because these impressionable youngcels think the world is over before it starts.

Oldcels 25+ have already accepted situation of younger gen, and have much more 'life experience' when we try tell youngcels it's not over til it's over they get mad.

• +1
12. the weird feminist contrarion who no one likes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: studymaxxer, datboijj, ReadBooksEveryday and 2 others
Yeah it overlaps with that. But has less to do with knowledge of looksmaxxing. More experience of lifestyle. I'm not surprised someone like schery who ropemxxed is 16 because these impressionable youngcels think the world is over before it starts.

Oldcels 25+ have already accepted situation of younger gen, and have much more 'life experience' when we try tell youngcels it's not over til it's over they get mad.
did u fight with a 14yo in the rating section today?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29581

6. Xangsane et al.

haha i wanted to just post random shit so i was a 1. , now i identify withhh the number on the secret menu
arnold schwarzenegger vintage GIF by Okkult Motion Pictures

• Love it
Reactions: slayer69
cook pasta love jews

im not sure if i fit any of these

and then there is me

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and slayer69
I don't give a fuck i juste post and go on with my day what does it matter. i wouldnt be mad if i was the number 1

what does it matter. i wouldnt be mad if i was the number 1

I don't give a fuck my nigga

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
Where do I fall under?

• Love it

6. Xangsane et al.

What category am I

Which category do you think I'm @slayer69?

• JFL
good thing I don't fall into any of these categories

• +1
Reactions: datboijj