actual high value undervalued money making methods on this shit site?

Crusile

Crusile

Chicowski
not a single thread tells me secret unknown money method tech

cP4hBaT.png

^Copy trading on crypto exchanges. I dont think theres a catch, its just new. In a few years you wont be able to access the profitable traders that are available atm. VERY HIGH VALUE! pm for referral link to the site <3

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8869 and Deleted member
You put money in sub-account it copies the trades taken by your trade master
wwfquHi.png

Seems legit.
PM'ed you.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, AlexBrown84 and Crusile
Damn this actually seems legit

pm me referral code

Smells like a fake website scam

Can u do this on big exchanges? I thought u could also do this on kucoin but not sure.

most profitables traders = retards who invested in absolute shitcoins and will likely never repeat it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Danish_Retard, qkz and 1 other person
or is this bitcoin with leverage? if so it's just gamblers fallacy

good traders you would use, trade with highest leverage. Zero chance you get a lucky track record trading 50x-100x over hundreds of trades. Low leverage is very high variance, you could have very basic knowledge knowledge and gamble with a ~-2% edge

or is this bitcoin with leverage? if so it's just gamblers fallacy
wrong I estimate the top 30% of active leverage traders profitably trade. the people who lose money are spot traders/investors and the 70% of active traders. Theres almost no luck involved if you use high leverage *(over a high sample size

Last edited:
wrong I estimate the top 30% of active leverage traders profitably trade. the people who lose money are spot traders/investors and the 70% of active traders. Theres almost no luck involved if you use high leverage *(over a high sample size
I estimate over a high sample size profitability is roughly normally distributed (with negative mean)

not a single thread tells me secret unknown money method tech

cP4hBaT.png

^Copy trading on crypto exchanges. I dont think theres a catch, its just new. In a few years you wont be able to access the profitable traders that are available atm. VERY HIGH VALUE! pm for referral link to the site <3
Can you copy trades in real time?

Can you copy trades in real time?
It does. you deposit money in account and the trader master trades with a % of your money on each trade