Actually rounded shoulders are a big looksmax

LocalDanger

LocalDanger

Master
I never understood how people say correcting the shoulder posture is looksmax. Like back sure. But shoulders I really don't get it.

I don't mean downard sloped shoulders btw.

But if you have narrow shoulders it's better to have them rounded and pushed a bit forward.

Try it yourself in front of mirror. If you stand straight push them all the way back suddenly they seem smaller and similar size like waist. But then push shoulders and clavicles forward and now you seem more wide with better ratio.

Idk it always seemed like looksmax to me to have look of wider shoulders. But people say I should correct it

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, OOGABOOGA, datboijj and 6 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, Idontknowlol and ChristianChad
small scalpula causes sloped shoulders, there no point to fix posture

Stfu GIF by MOODMAN

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero
good thinking OP I also recommend forward head posture and mouth breathing

• JFL
Reactions: vaninskybird, AscendingHero, Danish_Retard and 2 others
good thinking OP I also recommend forward head posture and mouth breathing
How am I not correct.

Plus yeah if you have bad profile forward head posture is kind of better if not extreme then tucked chin. Because if you tuck the head in then doouble chin plus recession becomes glaring obvious.

Here is crucial example for you.It's like some people who mouth breathed their whole life I saw it myself they have open mouth naturally. Their development is done. So when they close their mouth their huge philtrum becomes glaringly obvious and that whole area looks weird. Since they can't fix what was fucked up without surgery they should keep their mouths open since it looks better and face developed like that.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj and AsGoodAsItGets
I never understood how people say correcting the shoulder posture is looksmax. Like back sure. But shoulders I really don't get it.

I don't mean downard sloped shoulders btw.

But if you have narrow shoulders it's better to have them rounded and pushed a bit forward.

Try it yourself in front of mirror. If you stand straight push them all the way back suddenly they seem smaller and similar size like waist. But then push shoulders and clavicles forward and now you seem more wide with better ratio.

Idk it always seemed like looksmax to me to have look of wider shoulders. But people say I should correct it
It seems confusing but i know what you mean jfl. But thats when you push shoulders way back. Mine looks okay in neutral position. But when you looking in the mirror from tge front when you round it in it looks kinda better ngl. But thats because I’m untrainedcel

It seems confusing but i know what you mean jfl. But thats when you push shoulders way back. Mine looks okay in neutral position. But when you looking in the mirror from tge front when you round it in it looks kinda better ngl. But thats because I’m untrainedcel
Yeah finally my bro gets it. Btw sorry for not mentioning you in yesterdays thread about eyebrows I forgot it was you who gave me that idea in dms.

Just like a perfect back tucked in head posture is reserved for people who have good side profile without recession. Same goes for shoulders pushing them far back only works if you have them wide. Plus usually fitness models in mirror selfies when they look best push their shoulders forward . And autists here don't get it that their blackpill examples about shoulders do exactly what I'm talking about. Pushing shoulder forward to make them wider

Attachments

• main-qimg-57a9735eb438ea5dad6b2f18a46703e7.webp
    8.1 KB · Views: 24
  • david-laid-girlfriend-julia-jackson-2018.webp
    18.6 KB · Views: 22
  • 2950-9d6cb8e2a710f1f9cc3816b5cf4635d8.jpg
    2950-9d6cb8e2a710f1f9cc3816b5cf4635d8.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 82
  • +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
Yeah finally my bro gets it. Btw sorry for not mentioning you in yesterdays thread about eyebrows I forgot it was you who gave me that idea in dms.
ah shit its you, the chad from dms. no worries mate

Just like a perfect back tucked in head posture is reserved for people who have good side profile without recession. Same goes for shoulders pushing them far back only works if you have them wide. Plus usually fitness models in mirror selfies when they look best push their shoulders forward . And autists here don't get it that their blackpill examples about shoulders do exactly what I'm talking about. Pushing shoulder forward to make them wider
yeah its true, its a good fraud for mirror pics, otherwise irl, i think its nice to train your shoulders to rest somewhere like how OG Vince Gironda poses, obviously arms not flaring out so much.

and yes hes flared it inwards a bit like you've said for muscle poses

• +1
Reactions: LocalDanger
ah shit its you, the chad from dms. no worries mate

yeah its true, its a good fraud for mirror pics, otherwise irl, i think its nice to train your shoulders to rest somewhere like how OG Vince Gironda poses, obviously arms not flaring out so much.

View attachment 1234193

and yes hes flared it inwards a bit like you've said for muscle poses
View attachment 1234194
Yeah bro ty btw.

Exactly like not too much forward but not backwards to make them smaller you get exactly what I'm talking about.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj and AsGoodAsItGets
it's called coping because you were not born with superior insertions

it's called coping because you were not born with superior insertions
Okayyy and? That's exactly what this thread is about

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and datboijj