Actually, there is gym for your face

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
“Muh gym doesn’t matter” “no gym for my face”

Stop being lazy. Research proves yellower and redder skin makes you more attractive, and it’s what most chads have in common.

Attachments

• D465781F-A238-47DB-B202-58FE97DC825A.jpeg
    D465781F-A238-47DB-B202-58FE97DC825A.jpeg
    31.8 KB · Views: 721
  • +1
Reactions: Wallenberg, owlofathena, Deleted member 7580 and 2 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kirby7000, greyrock45, bugeye and 9 others
should I see any difference?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21531, Toth's thot, EverythingMaxxer and 13 others

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: greyrock45, Copeful, bugeye and 15 others
why the fuck you coping
why you always coping

This is Joe :feelsgood:
He read that going to the gym will make you more attractive :feelsgood::redpill:

He grinds for hours in the gym, misses out on hanging out with friends, his hobbies and time that could've been spent doing something else, anything else. :feelsgood:

It's hard, but he continues to persevere. :feelsgood: "this will help me be more attractive to women"

years pass, and Joe has nothing to show for his efforts. His life doesn't improve.

He sits outside in the cold, wondering. "Did I do anything meaningful? Was it worth it? So much sacrifice... for what?"

He goes inside and checks his before pics on his computer--he'd been planning to make a thread proving there was a gym for your face.

He realizes the only thing that changed was that his skin now had a slightly more orange appearance.

'All of that effort. So much effort. For this' Joe thinks to himself.

👁️👄👁️

Joe can't handle it. He grabs a rope...:feelswhy:

He's gone now.

Moral of the story: Don't be like Joe. No gym 4 ur face

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Lolcel, Deleted member 9779 and 2 others
This is Joe :feelsgood:
He read that going to the gym will make you more attractive :feelsgood::redpill:

He grinds for hours in the gym, misses out on hanging out with friends, his hobbies and time that could've been spent doing something else, anything else. :feelsgood:

It's hard, but he continues to persevere. :feelsgood: "this will help me be more attractive to women"

years pass, and Joe has nothing to show for his efforts. His life doesn't improve.

He sits outside in the cold, wondering. "Did I do anything meaningful? Was it worth it? So much sacrifice... for what?"

He goes inside and checks his before pics on his computer--he'd been planning to make a thread proving there was a gym for your face.

He realizes the only thing that changed was that his skin now had a slightly more orange appearance.

'All of that effort. So much effort. For this' Joe thinks to himself.

👁️👄👁️

Joe can't handle it. He grabs a rope...:feelswhy:

He's gone now.

Moral of the story: Don't be like Joe. No gym 4 ur face
At least Joe had dreams and goals unlike you

The only gym for your face is neckmaxxing.

Here is what I would look like if I trained my neck:

159505975 466064341184643 4605493274454314283 n

As you can see, just adding a few inches to my neck (going from 14 to 16 inches) would make me look much more masculine and much tougher than I do right now. Although a thick neck won't change my face itself, it will make me look much better.

Even without direct neck work, if you get muscular and do lots of pulling movements (especially rows and deadlifts) and get really good at them, you'll have a very thick neck. Obviously though, direct neck work will always be better than relying on compound movements, and the same thing goes for arms and abs too, adding direct work is always better.

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel
How does lifting change your skin tone tho?

• +1
Reactions: MagaPutinism, AlwaysHaveQuestions and .*my*.

View attachment 1034190

As you can see, just adding a few inches to my neck (going from 14 to 16 inches) would make me look much more masculine and much tougher than I do right now. Although a thick neck won't change my face itself, it will make me look much better.

Even without direct neck work, if you get muscular and do lots of pulling movements (especially rows and deadlifts) and get really good at them, you'll have a very thick neck. Obviously though, direct neck work will always be better than relying on compound movements, and the same thing goes for arms and abs too, adding direct work is always better.
Its over if ur neck is 14 inches at that height

im pretty sure this change has more to do with diet than gym.

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.

View attachment 1034190

Id like to try neckmaxxing

i found the video where this pictures shows, go on 0:46

the main cause of this change is mostly more vegetables, greens and fruits.

Stop looking for excuses not to exercise you sorry ass nigger

i never said exercise is bad lol. i just wanted to prove that the colour change of the skin is diet, not gym. you can work out as much as you want, but if your diet is bad, you still will be unhealthy and look like shit.

My signature

Its over if ur neck is 14 inches at that height
The whole "It's OVER" trend on this forum is cancer.

There is no such thing as OVER when it comes to talking about the neck. It takes only 2-3 months to grow the neck from 14 to 16 inches and only around 2 years to grow it beyond 20 inches. The neck grows extremely fast but it also shrinks extremely fast when you stop training it, so anybody who has a pencil neck can get a very thick MMA fighter neck.

Also, the neck size you start with has nothing to do with height and everything to do with genetics, if you have really good genetics for bodybuilding, no matter your height, your muscles will already be big without training them and that includes the neck, and this applies even to men who are only 5 foot 5 in height. There are a lot of short people who have good bodybuilding genetics, this is not limited to tall people.

As for genetics, usually there are 4 types of categories you can end up in, either your genetics make you start as fat, skinny, average or muscular. No matter your starting point though, everybody who is in good enough health to lift weights, is able to acquire a very good muscular physique.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: onfiresems and .*my*.
The whole "It's OVER" trend on this forum is cancer.

There is no such thing as OVER when it comes to talking about the neck. It takes only 2-3 months to grow the neck from 14 to 16 inches and only around 2 years to grow it beyond 20 inches. The neck grows extremely fast but it also shrinks extremely fast when you stop training it, so anybody who has a pencil neck can get a very thick MMA fighter neck.

Also, the neck size you start with has nothing to do with height and everything to do with genetics, if you have really good genetics for bodybuilding, no matter your height, your muscles will already be big without training them and that includes the neck, and this applies even to men who are only 5 foot 5 in height. There are a lot of short people who have good bodybuilding genetics, this is not limited to tall people.

As for genetics, usually there are 4 types of categories you can end up in, either your genetics make you start as fat, skinny, average or muscular. No matter your starting point though, everybody who is in good enough health to lift weights, is able to acquire a very good muscular physique.
Stop copy pasting info you don’t even know is true. For an ectomorph like you 18 inch neck would be possible after 10 years of training (maybe), and perhaps only after you start roiding.

Stop copy pasting info you don’t even know is true. For an ectomorph like you 18 inch neck would be possible after 10 years of training (maybe), and perhaps only after you start roiding.
Those limiting beliefs are very common on this site and I really wonder why that is. How can a site call itself a true looksmaxxing community when it is actually against it and promotes trolling and harassment instead?

You'll never get anywhere in life if you tell yourself something is impossible before giving it a shot.

Besides, there are tons of people who have gotten results from neck training very quickly.

The only skinny men who are stuck as skinny for the rest of their life are those who have a disease that prevents them from putting on muscle. Everyone else is just using excuses to explain their laziness.

• JFL
You need to do Neck Curls and Neck Extensions for 3-4 sets of 15-20 reps, 3-5 times per week.

If you're also gymmaxxing at the same time, do them at the end of your workouts.

The 2 exercises can be done by holding a plate on your head and lying down on a bench and moving your head down and up.
Neck extensions are done while lying on your stomach while neck curls are done while lying on your back.

If you want an even more comfortable way to train your neck, there is also a piece of equipment called the neck flex which allows you to train your neck while standing up which can be better if you're getting motion sickness from doing neck curls on a bench.

To progress on each exercise, you need to start with no weight, then add 2.5 lbs when you can safely do 15-20 reps for all your 3 sets, then you keep adding weight while staying in the rep range, and you'll find that the neck grows really fast.

After around 2 to 3 years, your neck should be 20 inches or more, and after only a few months 2-3 months maybe, your neck should be already 18 inches, which is what most guys with thick necks have, so neckmaxxing only takes a few months to look good, and to surpass the majority of thick necks, it takes a few years.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 795
Those limiting beliefs are very common on this site and I really wonder why that is. How can a site call itself a true looksmaxxing community when it is actually against it and promotes trolling and harassment instead?

You'll never get anywhere in life if you tell yourself something is impossible before giving it a shot.

Besides, there are tons of people who have gotten results from neck training very quickly.

The only skinny men who are stuck as skinny for the rest of their life are those who have a disease that prevents them from putting on muscle. Everyone else is just using excuses to explain their laziness.
Dude the reason why David Laid and Jeff Seid are so popular is because they are extremely rare. Otherwise no one would even pay attention to them since everyone looks like them.

Hard work and self belief isn’t enough, you need the genetics.

color change from gym? srs?

• +1

View attachment 1034190

Wow bro u finally realized isolations works. Good job bro

Ok now wheres the gym for my hair?

It is legit, can confirm. One of the four best softmaxxes you can do (with the others being chewing, retin a, and ice hooding).

View attachment 1034190

the fucks wrong with your eyes?

View attachment 1034190

Jfl absolutely no difference.

Cope a Day keeps the rope away

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ropemaxx and .*my*.
It is legit, can confirm. One of the four best softmaxxes you can do (with the others being chewing, retin a, and ice hooding).
Even ice hooding is interesting. But what is it? Just putting ice under your eyebrows?
And how it even works? With ice that part start to be bloated lol?

if you are going to cope with Muh studies at least send us the link so we can see the methodology

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12611
Even ice hooding is interesting. But what is it? Just putting ice under your eyebrows?
And how it even works? With ice that part start to be bloated lol?
Yeah just put something really cold under your eyebrows or whatever that part of the eye is just below the browridge. Also do the same under the eye to reduce eyebags. I don't know how it works, but it really does work, and pretty fast too.

• +1
Reactions: Soalian
I'm about three months into Beta-carotene supplementation, and my skin has turned a dark/yellow-ish hue, wonder if it's normal and to be expected.

• +1
Yeah just put something really cold under your eyebrows or whatever that part of the eye is just below the browridge. Also do the same under the eye to reduce eyebags. I don't know how it works, but it really does work, and pretty fast too.
Yeah that's the main problem behind me being reluctant about doing that shit on my eyelids, we don't really know how it works, don't wanna fuck things up further.

the fucks wrong with your eyes?
My pupils look really small because of the lighting, I took the picture while looking directly at a window that had a lot of sunlight, so my pupils are small, if I took the picture in a very dark place and looked away from the light, my pupils would be much bigger.

Also, one eye looks weird because it is turned at its maximum because I wasn't looking straight ahead of me.

People here have often said that my PSL is the problem but I think that my biggest problem is the part under the eyes which is just bone.
Fat grafting would fix this problem and make it so that I don't look tired all the time.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Jfl absolutely no difference.

Cope a Day keeps the rope away
You are right that it doesn't fix everything. In fact, neckmaxxing only fixes the neck, not the face.