The heightpill is truly the most brutal reality slap you could ever get.

Considering that I’m 6’2” and incel it doesn’t really seem to override a sub8 face.

In addition to that I am a target for abuse from manlets trying to fight me. They literally can only gain from doing it:
I win? I should pick on someone my own size.
I lose? Pathetic
I walk away? Also pathetic.

I’d trade 4 inches of height to be HTN any day.
4 inches is crazy. Don't you think you have the potential to ascend facially by hardmaxxing if money isn't an issue? I understand the more plastic surgeries you do the less natural you're gonna look however if you go to experts that know what they're doing they can study your facial harmony well and perhaps you could be 6"2 and a HTN too.

Yh i can't lie it's brutal living as 174 manlet.

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
Women despise Tom Cruise. They think he's an annoying little rat. He's from a different time when they couldn't look up his height in seconds. The other two are probably 5cm taller than him.
alright
remove tom cruise
but the rest

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel
I don't even understand how people can deny it. Just going outside and looking at the couples easily proves height pill.
If you're in denial about this then go out to a busy place in your city and just observe couples

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
i have seen both taller man/shorter woman, shorter man/taller woman, equal height couples in EQUAL numbers
I don't even understand how people can deny it. Just going outside and looking at the couples easily proves height pill.
If you're in denial about this then go out to a busy place in your city and just observe couples

• Hmm...
Reactions: Recessed Life
Many would argue, saying that height matters but it’s not the most important factor, others are delusional bluepillers who say that height doesn’t matter which this statement is ridiculous and crazy seeing how much studies, evidence there is confirming that it does matter and matters alot, and let’s not forget the countless tiktoks, tweets, and posts made by women praising tall men.

When he’s the worst living person but he’s tall
>>

When he’s abusive but he’s 6” >>>>>

When he’s the ugliest creature but he’s tall >>>>

And the mocking and gaslighting of short men.

How about all of the women that say that they know a short guy who slays, have had short exes, or claim that height does not matter but in the end 99% of the time their partner somehow is at least 6” and it’s not because of them being taller, but their personality.

Now some others cope with the fact that Face is king and face > height. While face plays a significant role in attraction aswell, and maybe face could be more important in attracting someone, this just doesn’t apply practically in the real life. The truth is that everyone has an average face, some uglier, some better, some may be too unfortunate and have distorted faces although what matters is that the majority of people that we call average. You almost never see a chad in real life, because face beauty is a little subjective too as some people may prefer blonde white men with small noses others may like dark features on men, thick eyebrows, big nose. So my point is that to be considered a chad is pretty rare and hard as face is subjective and depends on how you are being perceived sometimes. Since being highly attractive facially is something quite rare, it’s not a big disadvantage because if your face is average you are just like the majority of people.

But height? It’s the single most desired thing in a man, the thing that makes a man have a high sexual dimorphism since most women are shorter making the man stand out, be dominant, and making them feel protected. It’s what women have said too. If height wasn’t that important it wouldn’t be the number 1 or 2 most desired thing in a man according to dating apps.

I once saw this tiktok who had millions of views and likes I think, of a girl who said:

“What men hope when they are meeting a date: I hope she is beautiful, has big breast and butt.

What women hope when they are meeting a date: I hope he is taller than me”

So in reality, what really matters for you to be an average man is to be tall, have a sense of humour, dress well too and you don’t have to be this super good looking dude, your height is the thing women desire most so you’re good.

But as a short dude? Truth is you’re not even seen as a real man most of the time by the majority of society, although many would deny it. Heightism is similar to racism, everyone says that we are equal and stuff like that but the reality says different. Racism still exists and will always continue to do so. Heightism aswell.

TLdr; The most brutal slap in reality you can have as a short man is knowing that a couple more inches of bone in your legs or skeleton and you probably wouldn’t even know this sub existed, just be a normie, it doesn’t matter if you’re not that good looking. Your height is enough for you to be perceived as a real man by society and women as it’s the most desired thing a man can have. It hurts, but a taller version of your identical self will always win, be seen as more superior and attractive. While in theory people say that face matters more than height, in practice it’s quite the opposite, you just have to be tall as a man. Doesn’t matter if you’re not that attractive.
dnr but u get a rep anyway (y)

Valid thread. Thankfully LL is life fuel.

• +1
Reactions: itsover_
Many would argue, saying that height matters but it’s not the most important factor, others are delusional bluepillers who say that height doesn’t matter which this statement is ridiculous and crazy seeing how much studies, evidence there is confirming that it does matter and matters alot, and let’s not forget the countless tiktoks, tweets, and posts made by women praising tall men.

>>

How about all of the women that say that they know a short guy who slays, have had short exes, or claim that height does not matter but in the end 99% of the time their partner somehow is at least 6” and it’s not because of them being taller, but their personality.

Now some others cope with the fact that Face is king and face > height. While face plays a significant role in attraction aswell, and maybe face could be more important in attracting someone, this just doesn’t apply practically in the real life. The truth is that everyone has an average face, some uglier, some better, some may be too unfortunate and have distorted faces although what matters is that the majority of people that we call average. You almost never see a chad in real life, because face beauty is a little subjective too as some people may prefer blonde white men with small noses others may like dark features on men, thick eyebrows, big nose. So my point is that to be considered a chad is pretty rare and hard as face is subjective and depends on how you are being perceived sometimes. Since being highly attractive facially is something quite rare, it’s not a big disadvantage because if your face is average you are just like the majority of people.

But height? It’s the single most desired thing in a man, the thing that makes a man have a high sexual dimorphism since most women are shorter making the man stand out, be dominant, and making them feel protected. It’s what women have said too. If height wasn’t that important it wouldn’t be the number 1 or 2 most desired thing in a man according to dating apps.

I once saw this tiktok who had millions of views and likes I think, of a girl who said:

“What men hope when they are meeting a date: I hope she is beautiful, has big breast and butt.

So in reality, what really matters for you to be an average man is to be tall, have a sense of humour, dress well too and you don’t have to be this super good looking dude, your height is the thing women desire most so you’re good.

But as a short dude? Truth is you’re not even seen as a real man most of the time by the majority of society, although many would deny it. Heightism is similar to racism, everyone says that we are equal and stuff like that but the reality says different. Racism still exists and will always continue to do so. Heightism aswell.

TLdr; The most brutal slap in reality you can have as a short man is knowing that a couple more inches of bone in your legs or skeleton and you probably wouldn’t even know this sub existed, just be a normie, it doesn’t matter if you’re not that good looking. Your height is enough for you to be perceived as a real man by society and women as it’s the most desired thing a man can have. It hurts, but a taller version of your identical self will always win, be seen as more superior and attractive. While in theory people say that face matters more than height, in practice it’s quite the opposite, you just have to be tall as a man. Doesn’t matter if you’re not that attractive.
For me the most brutal part is other men being taller than you,you feel like a fkn baby lmao

• So Sad
Reactions: BimaxLaser
but in reality there are many cases of manlets being in relationships with girls who seem like they would prefer chad more

Depends what you mean by that. I would say for the most part of relationships as in dating women?
Dating is bullshit. I'm talking about fucking not cucking out via jestering.

Dating is bullshit. I'm talking about fucking not cucking out via jestering.
Okay well I've seen some short men slay if you're talking about fucking mainly, like meeting in the club or so. I would guess in such scenarios face matters more although height is a good bonus too. But in terms of dating like tinder dates, or dating in average height is the most mandatory thing.

Okay well I've seen some short men slay if you're talking about fucking mainly, like meeting in the club or so. I would guess in such scenarios face matters more although height is a good bonus too. But in terms of dating like tinder dates, or dating in average height is the most mandatory thing.
Face is the beginning of the race. One must qualify before admittance. Tall height doesn't really do much for a man in life. There are other variables that matter much more, like early childhood, facial attractiveness, SES level, etc.

Honestly this is a little subjective here lol. I am not denying that face is absolutely a door opener to many opportunities but saying tall height doesn't really do much for a man in life seems delusional. Maybe you've never felt what it's like being short i'm guessing? We all suffer different things and make reality based on those.

heightism ends at 5'9 or 175 cms
Ian somerhalder
Tom cruise
Brad pitt
Zayn Malik (he's 5'7 but 5'9 with lifts ig)
all examples of gigachads
none of them 6 feet
Cruise is subhuman

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOverLawg and itsover_
Honestly this is a little subjective here lol. I am not denying that face is absolutely a door opener to many opportunities but saying tall height doesn't really do much for a man in life seems delusional. Maybe you've never felt what it's like being short i'm guessing? We all suffer different things and make reality based on those.
A person's face is what constitutes their outwardly genomic health. It is thus, not subjective. Height doesn't. Height is a marker of physical dominance. It is something that can be cancelled out by a person's frame genetics. It is you who is delusional. I'm guessing you've never experienced what it's like to be ugly?

Last edited:
5"9. 97 bodycount in America (western standards) within 4 year frame (before I got banned). If height is a requirement to slay, this doesn't jive well with my lived experience. But open to re-consider.

5"9. 97 bodycount in America (western standards) within 4 year frame (before I got banned). If height is a requirement to slay, this doesn't jive well with my lived experience. But open to re-consider.
Shorter than you and have a similar bodycount. 5’9 while not a good height isn’t that bad. Tbh I don’t think being short is the end of the world until you get to like 5’5 and under. But the fact does remain you have to compensate in other areas like face and status, and also put in a lot more effort. Compared to if I was 6ft+, I will be treated with a lot less respect from people in general and get far less IOIs from women.

But this doesn't prove that height > face, but rather that it's circumstantial. In some situations, it's arguable that height matters more, and other face matters more, there is no straightforward answer for this lol. Everyone knows it.

Iirc, this is an OLD study, but look at how a small change in face percentile (such as jumping from 70th to 80th percentile) makes a MUCH bigger difference than the same jump but in height percentile. Besides, after 5'9/5'10, it would sort of invalidate the LL argument, and from my OLD experiments I can confirm it really doesn't matter too much after that.

Now, there is a chance that women simply value height subconsciously, and therefore it matters more IRL. Besides, bigger height comes with bigger frame. But, at the same time, you can notice in pictures when someone is short or not quite easily.

Remember that things like height, that make you feel emasculated when you are mogged, are much more brutal than getting mogged facially since it's more quantifiable and obvious, so it could bias your perception of whether it really matters a lot or not. Perhaps this, together with the whole tiktok trends (even though the study is old, my anectodal OLD experiments confirm till this day that this didn't make women choose more height on OLD), makes us think height matters more than it does. I really don't know.

Also, read this:

Then explain why we have an excess of average height - tall KHHV incels and 0 Chadlets rotting on this site. You're not pulling anything with height alone unless you're 6'3"+ but at that point it's just belong to the highest percentile theory for which being GL also applies to. So tired of these kinds of arguments because either one can carry you if it's strong enough for you, as in you're either tall enough that looks don't matter or you're good looking enough that height can be overlooked. But news flash, you're probably neither so stop whining about which is better because unless you have the money to visit Dr. Paley for triple LL you're going to need to deploy both height and face to stand any chance.

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
How about women being taller than you?
i mean they are women so i dont really care i still wanna fuck them even if they are tall,but that will never happen :p

>>

Nigga fuck height NT > Height.

My stupid mistake that I only focused on height which in reality has less effect on life than Neurology

• Love it
Reactions: ElTruecel
jacksfit is like 6'1 yet he still gets no bitches lol. such utter cope your spewing out, comparatively JB is the same height and guess what? he slays because of his face :lul::lul::lul:

face > height + frame > money + wealth status > personality (which, doesnt matter)

height is soooo overrated, watch how people spend 200k getting LL still getting rejected by foids

Last edited:
There are many tall incels, there are no chad-faced incels.
Height is cope

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223 and AhappyPill4u
But this doesn't prove that height > face, but rather that it's circumstantial. In some situations, it's arguable that height matters more, and other face matters more, there is no straightforward answer for this lol. Everyone knows it.

View attachment 3155929View attachment 3155930

Iirc, this is an OLD study, but look at how a small change in face percentile (such as jumping from 70th to 80th percentile) makes a MUCH bigger difference than the same jump but in height percentile. Besides, after 5'9/5'10, it would sort of invalidate the LL argument, and from my OLD experiments I can confirm it really doesn't matter too much after that.

Now, there is a chance that women simply value height subconsciously, and therefore it matters more IRL. Besides, bigger height comes with bigger frame. But, at the same time, you can notice in pictures when someone is short or not quite easily.

Remember that things like height, that make you feel emasculated when you are mogged, are much more brutal than getting mogged facially since it's more quantifiable and obvious, so it could bias your perception of whether it really matters a lot or not. Perhaps this, together with the whole tiktok trends (even though the study is old, my anectodal OLD experiments confirm till this day that this didn't make women choose more height on OLD), makes us think height matters more than it does. I really don't know.

Also, read this:
Can you link the study?

View attachment 3155929View attachment 3155930

Also, read this:
I'm 194cm tall in shoes and I've only encountered 4 people taller than me. All of them were millennial men. I'm mostly around young zoomers because Warsaw is so young on average and I'm taller than every single one of them. Men are, in fact, getting shorter.
There are many tall incels, there are no chad-faced incels.
Height is cope
Even fully mentally disabled men with Chad faces have bitches all over them. The face of a Chad drives women nutts.

• +1
Reactions: Tallcell
Men are, in fact, getting shorter.
While I don't think this may be the case I believe men aren't getting taller either. The reason it seems like that on the internet is because everyone height frauds. You got 5"9s claiming to be 6" and so on, that it seems like 5"11-6" Is considered the average now.

Even fully mentally disabled men with Chad faces have bitches all over them. The face of a Chad drives women nutts.
I think this is where you're being delusional again. But we suffer different things. I'm nowhere near chad or even chadlite but you're making face as if it's the ultimate pussy magnet. I'd like to do some hardmaxxing on my face aswell when I get some funds but my biggest wish is the LL. You're comparing two extremes while I said that when you go outside you almost never see a chad. Chad is pretty rare, and you're not made chad, you're born. But for the rest of us, being taller is a big advantage, if it wasn't why do you see countless and countless tiktoks and posts of women praising tall men. You never see women saying, when he is chad. Sure women aren't familiar with such terms but you always see women praising tall men and saying "The height difference I need". They also shit talk on short men saying, short men with good face cards you could've had it all but god nerfed you. You're seeing things on a male gaze. On the male gaze face is more important but to females? They want a bigger frame, a tall-ish man who can be seen as protective and more dominant to them. They would rather choose a tall average balding man than a shorter chad.

• Love it
Reactions: sixfootfive
While I don't think this may be the case I believe men aren't getting taller either. The reason it seems like that on the internet is because everyone height frauds. You got 5"9s claiming to be 6" and so on, that it seems like 5"11-6" Is considered the average now
It's not an opinion. The genetic data shows western people are getting shorter as the environmental gains are no longer.

I think this is where you're being delusional again
You're the delusional one. There's a bideo on YT of a fully disabled guy who is lusted over by foids. The video has millions of views.

You still have a lot to learn and I'm not your uncle. Wise up before you end up getting fucked by women. Nothing is as it seems in this world.

>>

Cant do anything else than agree🤷‍♂️

dnrd past the first line

anyways:

face >>>> 5 piles of shit >>> height (unless shorter than 5'10)

There wasnt a single day where a girl I used to date wasnt going to remind me that we were " the same height " or making jokes about that.
These arent shit tests at all

There wasnt a single day where a girl I used to date wasnt going to remind me that we were " the same height " or making jokes about that.
These arent shit tests at all
Brutal

heightism ends at 5'9 or 175 cms
Ian somerhalder
Tom cruise
Brad pitt
Zayn Malik (he's 5'7 but 5'9 with lifts ig)
all examples of gigachads
none of them 6 feet
He’s brad Pitt. You could be 6ft5 and won’t be able to pull even 1% of the girls 5ft8 Brad Pitt does

• JFL
Reactions: niranjan and ItsOverLawg
If you are below 5'5 it's mostly over. The smv of a 5'7 Chadlite and a 6'2 MTN is almost same.

Last edited: