Adam Driver thinks he's ugly

Deleted member 1973

Deleted member 1973

pastebin.com/Tb8AYcyk
watch this

He is. He probably browses the forums in his spare time on set.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: iwillbeflinch, Toth's thot, Deleted member 12146 and 9 others
facial asymmetry ?

Statusmaxxed tallfag

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish and Deleted member 1973
He is. What's your point?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3323, randomvanish, Warlow and 6 others
watch this

he just have low fwhr but he's harmony is ok
he just have low fwhr but he's harmony is ok
Screenshot 20191219 131641

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
when i saw him in the star wars trailers i thought he was below average/kinda ugly but not truecel. i see it now that im on this forum

• +1
Reactions: mikeock, LordNorwood and Deleted member 1973
He kinda is, jawlet, zygolet, chinlet, and severe facial asymmetry. The only way he gets pussy is his status halo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875, randomvanish, Deleted member 3573 and 1 other person
He has insane midface length and low FWHR as well as other issues. I posted a thread about it a couple days ago. He's a very interesting case, a legit truecel by PSL standards yet many women like him.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
  • +1
Reactions: cutecel and Deleted member 4209
he 100% proves the importance of status

• +1
Reactions: mikeock
Status is legit, fags. Brb sponsoring my IG profile

He's one of the goofiest looking people I've ever seen. Even women who like him know he's objectively ugly

He has insane midface length and low FWHR as well as other issues. I posted a thread about it a couple days ago. He's a very interesting case, a legit truecel by PSL standards yet many women like him.
Stop coping
He looks like an incel from some angles for sure and also is far from chad but he has many redeemug features
He has 3 by far most important features
1 eye area
2 height
3 hair
As a package he is above average despite looking bad from some angles
He also seems not out of the reach for many females cuz him.not being classycally handsome

• +1
Reactions: Repzta, Kade and Deleted member 1973
Stop coping
He looks like an incel from some angles for sure and also is far from chad but he has many redeemug features
1 eye area
2 height
3 hair
He also seems not out of the reach for many females cuz him.not being classycally handsome
Height is not PSL lol
I'll give you hair and eye area but if he was just some random dude off the street who uploaded a pic on here guarentee he would get a PSL 2 or even worse.
"In motion" is a black box meme designed to cover a lack of ability to explain, if you can't explain it then you can't explain it, stop pretending you can by saying retarded shit like "in motion" or "harmony"
The reality is Driver indicates a hole in our knowledge
Plus his eye area isn't even that great. Its decent.

Stop coping
1 eye area
2 height
3 hair
Three most important features are eye area, jaw, and zygos

• +1
Reactions: Warlow
I have seen way uglier tallfags with cute gfs and they werent famous movie stars either

• +1
Reactions: klamus, Kade and Deleted member 1973
jfl

Attachments

• A-young-Adam-Driver-photo-499x730.jpg
    A-young-Adam-Driver-photo-499x730.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 284
  • JFL
Reactions: shimada
Stop coping
1 eye area
2 height
3 hair
He package mogs 50%+ of this forum even without status, not joking

• +1
Reactions: oldcell
Cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7125, bankrolls, Deleted member 4887 and 2 others
He mogs me hard.

I'll give you hair and eye area but if he was just some random dude off the street who uploaded a pic on here guarentee he would get a PSL 2 or even worse....
The reality is Driver indicates a hole in our knowledge
Plus his eye area isn't even that great. Its decent.

Don’t think he indicates a hole in PSL knowledge at all tbh.

Facewise he’s goofy looking af.

But you add his height and voice, he becomes easily perceived as “alpha”.

Add status on top of that (veteran who became wildly successful actor), and you get your answer.

If you wanted to look for positives in his face alone
, theyd be his eyes (not anything special but not subhuman) and his very wide mouth (rare for such a long face). Honestly think his wide mouth has a lot to do with ANY chance at his face EVER looking attractive...just imagine him with a narrow mouth

E38F29B9 370E 4B5A 9236 87BB6ACEA991

Wide mouth theory wins again boys ;)

@LordNorwood @OwlGod
@FatJattMofo @Lifeisgood72

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: oldcell and LordNorwood
Don’t think he indicates a hole in PSL knowledge at all tbh.

Facewise he’s goofy looking af.

But you add his height and voice, he becomes easily perceived as “alpha”.

Add status on top of that (veteran who became wildly successful actor), and you get your answer.

If you wanted to look for positives in his face alone
, theyd be his eyes (not anything special but not subhuman) and his very wide mouth (rare for such a long face). Honestly think his wide mouth has a lot to do with ANY chance at his face EVER looking attractive...just imagine him with a narrow mouth

View attachment 198382
Wide mouth theory wins again boys ;)

@LordNorwood @OwlGod
@FatJattMofo @Lifeisgood72
Idk his mouth may actually be too wide. I covered up the corners with my fingers and his looks improved imo. The mouth he has right now is kinda sock-puppety.
Also he dated successfully before he ever landed any roles, he was dating his wife before his first role apparently. Status alone doesn't explain it unless he was a social Chad his whole life - but then how did he become a Chad if he always looked bad?
I don't think height alone explains it either. There are plenty of tall guys - Driver is 6'3 at most.
I still think this is a mystery and anyone claiming it makes sense is coping. I don't know the answer though.

Idk his mouth may actually be too wide. I covered up the corners with my fingers and his looks improved imo. The mouth he has right now is kinda sock-puppety.
Also he dated successfully before he ever landed any roles, he was dating his wife before his first role apparently. Status alone doesn't explain it unless he was a social Chad his whole life - but then how did he become a Chad if he always looked bad?
I don't think height alone explains it either. There are plenty of tall guys - Driver is 6'3 at most.
I still think this is a mystery and anyone claiming it makes sense is coping. I don't know the answer though.

The only people who would be confused by this are those who claim PSL ratings have a 1-1 correlation with dating success. And that’s just not the case. Have you ever seen an interview of his? His voice is insanely masculine, add nice hair, decent eyes, wide mouth, and being 6’3, and it’s literally not surprising at all to know he wasn’t an Incel before becoming famous lmao.

• +1
Reactions: Kade and LordNorwood
The only people who would be confused by this are those who claim PSL ratings have a 1-1 correlation with dating success. And that’s just not the case. Have you ever seen an interview of his? His voice is insanely masculine, add nice hair, decent eyes, wide mouth, and being 6’3, and it’s literally not surprising at all to know he wasn’t an Incel before becoming famous lmao.
That's exactly what most here claim though.

That's exactly what most here claim though.

Fuck those people lmfao no ones got time for those kind of low-iq PSLers. Literally walking outside in the real world would show them otherwise but if they’re 24/7 basement dwellers of course they wouldn’t know that.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: LordNorwood and Kade
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: oldcell, Golden Glass and LordNorwood
Fuck those people lmfao no ones got time for those kind of low-iq PSLers. Literally walking outside in the real world would show them otherwise but if they’re 24/7 basement dwellers of course they wouldn’t know that.
Sure, and most here are also shut in teenagers with no life experience and world view
rude

rude
Wasn’t talking to you specifically at all, from what I’ve seen you’re quite reasonable and realistic. I just meant don’t take what users here say as gospel. Real life is a much better indication

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood and Golden Glass
It's simple. He's not bad looking enough where status isn't gonna make him statusmaxxed Chad. He is not far from that point though.

Wasn’t talking to you specifically at all, from what I’ve seen you’re quite reasonable and realistic. I just meant don’t take what users here say as gospel. Real life is a much better indication
I know you weren't mate just banting, I agree with you in actuality

• +1
Reactions: Kade
In Star Wars he looked okay.
Imo slighty below average, he isnt that ugly. With height and status he mogs most usere here.

• +1
Reactions: oldcell
Tinder is the measure I use tbh. But that’s basically real life tho right

Adam Driver has very good features and bad features.
Overall he still above average looking though.
he gets saved by looking masculine and decently domm (for a small/non-gymmaxxed person).

Great analysis of his face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973