Ugly people shouldnt have a say in society

View attachment 3215212
I think you fit in the ugly people category yourself, also pale asf looks unhealthy, mirin confidence and self delusion tho:lul:

Literally no jaw and textbook cuck eyes: the stereotypical incel visage.

How he could write what he writes is beyond me.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Suns9999 and cannotbeasked
All problems in this world are caused by one thing: Incels who refuse to accept their place in the hierarchy

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, try2beme, truthhurts and 1 other person
How can you be high mtn If I'm low htn-High mtn? You're high ltn at best even tho I'm not the best rater. You're a typical loser from school that I would bully. Btw, ugly people, poor people, ethnic people I don't hate you and I think It's disgusting to hate other people for things that they can't change. Hope in the future plastic surgery will be so developed that everyone will be able to become attractive.View attachment 3217072View attachment 3217073View attachment 3217075
Lil bro thinks he’d bully me 😂

You are a prettyboymaxxed htn with no frame and a narrow face(so no male respect)

You’re gonna be no appeal mtn in like 5 years and there isn’t much you can do about it

But keep coping lol

Literally no jaw and textbook cuck eyes: the stereotypical incel visage.

How he could write what he writes is beyond me.
So nothing that bimax and infras wouldn’t solve? Exactly

Being narcy is better than asking for advice on hardmax xD

You are a prettyboymaxxed htn with no frame and a narrow face(so no male respect)

You’re gonna be no appeal mtn in like 5 years and there isn’t much you can do about it

But keep coping lol
IMG 0493
:lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Bars, Suns9999, cannotbeasked and 2 others

But keep coping lol
People don’t even treat you seriously here. If I were you I would just shut my mouth up to stop the shame:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Bars and Suns9999

Bimax can't fix that shit rat jaw, you need implants to go along with it.

Also your eye shape is that of a doe eyed cuck, you can't fix that. Also shit eyebrows and pasty pale skin.

You have the dimorphism of a 12 year old anemic girl.

You dare write what you write, expect people to be harsh in return.

Being narcy is better than asking for advice on hardmax xD
Hardmaxxing will not help you. It’s over. Kill yourself

The last few I took. Also, when I go out I’m effortlessly dressed better than 90% of people(these 3 are just chilling at home/went to BBQ in the garden on the 2nd)

I hate niggers in cheap and bad coloured clothes tbh
This needs 5x more JFLs

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
People don’t even treat you seriously here. If I were you I would just shut my mouth up to stop the shame:lul:
I have too good of a life to care about the opinions of some autists tbh. Unlike the high inhibs here, I can’t be bullied at all

Also, all the negativity is good to not forget about the importance of the surgeries

we dont thats why they invented .org

I have too good of a life to care about the opinions of some autists tbh. Unlike the high inhibs here, I can’t be bullied at all

Also, all the negativity is good to not forget about the importance of the surgeries
What's the point of getting surgery if you'll be high mtn/low htn at the best case scenario

Bimax can't fix that shit rat jaw, you need implants to go along with it.

Also your eye shape is that of a doe eyed cuck, you can't fix that. Also shit eyebrows and pasty pale skin.

You have the dimorphism of a 12 year old anemic girl.
Low iq take of non-hardmaxxer

Eye shape can be fixed in a million ways. I’m doing infras, could do cantho or soft tissue work

Also, I’m at 15% bf. Y’all are not really capable of human arguments, but debloated dimorphism goes up. With 10% bf and debloated - it’ll be even better. Cba cropping out face only

Attachments

• IMG_3722.jpeg
    IMG_3722.jpeg
    331.8 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: normie_joe
What's the point of getting surgery if you'll be high mtn/low htn at the best case scenario
Because I’m narcissistic and enjoy looking in the mirror

Also, just disagree. I’m expecting high htn/low chadlite. At least in terms of male respect

I am making a career in management, so that stuff is kinda important

Don’t think face with no flaws and good harmony is gonna be less than high htn tbh

• JFL
Reactions: normie_joe, looksmaxxing223, sportsmogger and 1 other person
So many incels try to offend me everyday

• JFL
Reactions: truthhurts
Hardmaxxing will not help you. It’s over. Kill yourself
Lil bro is trying to be a bully so hard 😂

Don’t forget to do your homework. I bet your T level is like 250 ng/dl just off the way you talk and look

Because I’m narcissistic and enjoy looking in the mirror

Also, just disagree. I’m expecting high htn/low chadlite. At least in terms of male respect

I am making a career in management, so that stuff is kinda important

Don’t think face with no flaws and good harmony is gonna be less than high htn tbh
You are the most disgusting guy I've ever met

• So Sad
Reactions: Snowskinned
You are the most disgusting guy I've ever met
Boy, you have too much ego for a frameless prettyboymaxer

And you somehow have negative post to rep ratio. How 😂😂

I legit do things like that and argue with people on random threads and have 1.5 ratio

I legit do things like that and argue with people on random threads and have 1.5 ratio
You're trollling or what

You're trollling or what
I won’t lie, arguing with you puts a smile on my face. Just spent 4 hours on nothing due to bureaucratic retards irl, but you made me less mad. Ty

I'm not narcissistic like you lol. I don't judge people based on their looks even tho I'm not ugly myself. You are disgusting as a person.

• +1
Reactions: Snowskinned
I'm not narcissistic like you lol. I don't judge people based on their looks even tho I'm not ugly myself. You are disgusting as a person.
I forced my mom to give me her life savings of 11k so she doesn’t lose her apartment(long legal story)

I am fucking proud of it. I’m proud to have spent most of it on rhinoplasty and random shit

JFL at weaklings. I enjoy stuff I say and do

• Ugh..
Reactions: sportsmogger
I won’t lie, arguing with you puts a smile on my face. Just spent 4 hours on nothing due to bureaucratic retards irl, but you made me less mad. Ty
You kinda remind me of elliot rodger. He also was short ugly guy but had ego of 6'8 6.5psl billionaire

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Always Stay You, truthhurts and Snowskinned
"Muh high htn after bimax"

You are gonna need an entire menu of hardmaxxes to be mtn.

Literally the most beta looking boneless subhuman talking about others being ugly.

View attachment 3217250

Shit rat jaw, subservient cuck eyes with death tier undereyes, frame of a 12 year old girl and the list goes on.

This is your looks match

View attachment 3217242
Nah not really, the girl's less reccesed than him

Because I’m upper middle class high mtn

Have a right to hate all the rats and monkeys, pretending to be humans
i mog you and i'm 5'7. you are subhuman, mtn in the streets of rajpradesh

I forced my mom to give me her life savings of 11k so she doesn’t lose her apartment(long legal story)

I am fucking proud of it. I’m proud to have spent most of it on rhinoplasty and random shit

JFL at weaklings. I enjoy stuff I say and do
I feel sorry for you. You must have been disliked as a child, or there was something bad that developed this God complex. Remember yourself as a child, how your mother drove you in a stroller, how she bought you ice cream. Don't your loved ones mean anything to you? You're a psychopath.

• +1
Reactions: Snowskinned and truthhurts
@truthhurts Seems like I hit a nerve, brutal. :feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: truthhurts
@truthhurts Seems like I hit a nerve, brutal. :feelswhy:
Nah, actually not. Kinda curious how you came to the conclusion tho:ogre:.
A longer explanation would be helpful.

i mog you and i'm 5'7. you are subhuman, mtn in the streets of rajpradesh
You are not white + short + don’t show face

I mog you to Mumbai(your homeland) and back, lil curry

• JFL
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
I feel sorry for you. You must have been disliked as a child, or there was something bad that developed this God complex. Remember yourself as a child, how your mother drove you in a stroller, how she bought you ice cream. Don't your loved ones mean anything to you? You're a psychopath.
Dad is based, not sure if I’d take his money like that. Mom gave me my jaw and meh hairline, so I would take even more if I could tbh

Idk what made me this way, prolly too much care making me spoiled in the first 10 years, and then no freedom and genetic impulsivity in the puberty

Idk lol, but don’t do what my parents did

You are not white + short + don’t show face

I mog you to Mumbai(your homeland) and back, lil curry
what are you guys even still arguing about? Your ugly and cursed by god. End of the story

• +1
Reactions: Bars, ElTruecel, cannotbeasked and 2 others

Eye shape can be fixed in a million ways.

Eyes are extremely difficult to fix. Esp those prey cuck eyes.

I’m doing infras, could do cantho or soft tissue work

And when will that be?

Trimax, infras, cantho, costing a near 100k :feelskek:

"I'll mog after a literal face transplant bro"

Also, I’m at 15% bf. Y’all are not really capable of human arguments, but debloated dimorphism goes up. With 10% bf and debloated - it’ll be even better. Cba cropping out face only

HOW ARE YOU THIS BONELESS AT 15%???

I'm at 30%+ and have more definition.

How can you be high mtn If I'm low htn-High mtn? You're high ltn at best even tho I'm not the best rater. You're a typical loser from school that I would bully. Btw, ugly people, poor people, ethnic people I don't hate you and I think It's disgusting to hate other people for things that they can't change. Hope in the future plastic surgery will be so developed that everyone will be able to become attractive.View attachment 3217072View attachment 3217073View attachment 3217075
Op am I cursed by god or not?

IMG 5579
IMG 5581

@Snowskinned this is what you would look like if you weren't subhuman

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: normie_joe and Snowskinned
Before this morph I wasn’t sure about frontoplasty, but now I know that I fucking need it

Thanks. The jaw looks weird tho + the nose will be like the morph after the rhino is gone
Even in this morph you look like an htn. With better colouring would be chadlite. But plastic surgeries aren't made on photoshop

Last edited:
Obese-cel + Tales from Mumbai + no face = 5’6 curry

Image 2
4429823 IMG 3731

How am I double your bf% and still have the same facial leanness LMAO?

I didn't even know it was humanely possible to be this bloated at 15%.

Guess for some it was over before it began.

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, sportsmogger and cannotbeasked

Eye shape can be fixed in a million ways. I’m doing infras, could do cantho or soft tissue work

You have ab veins and are very vascular. Sorry to tell you this but you’re probably already at 10% body fat.

Any lower and you’ll look like an auschwitz ghoul, although knowing you you’ll probably take this as a good thing and keep posting your nasty rat face saying “you don’t have leanness like I do brooo”, given you think your nasty ghost like appearance mogs. JBW isn’t talking about you nasty ass wigger, go scam your own whore mother out of more money and get bimax, that rhinoplasty didn’t do shit.