Ugly people shouldnt have a say in society

Barack Obama Everything GIF
Ngl that guy is ugly as fuck bro really thought all the Indians on this forum would start worshipping him. Bro is on annoyingtv’s level

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
Ngl that guy is ugly as fuck bro really thought all the Indians on this forum would start worshipping him. Bro is on annoyingtv’s level
Nigga his philtrum is the size of my dick

• +1
Reactions: CookieGuy and ElTruecel
Stop with the rage fuel you are gonna make 6,000 white LTN’s Hardmaxx and beat your ass

All problems in this world are caused by one thing: Incels who refuse to accept their place in the hierarchy
I AGREE!!!! AND IF THEY WANT TO DO SOMETHING THEY SHOULD HARDMAXX. BUT THEY SHOULD NOT REPRODUCE…

surprise surprise, hes a fag

Comedy Central Lol GIF

@lerwaf123 @ElTruecel

• JFL
Reactions: lerwaf123 and ElTruecel
Am i the only person that doesnt care on what a ugly person thinks of me? I mean if God didnt even care for you, knowing all the bad things that comes with being ugly, then why would i care for you
I do not agree with both the title of the post, and with the content of the post.

‘Ugly people should have no voice in society’ Do you understand the force of this proposition? It implies that people like Sartre, people like Schopenhauer, Epictetus, Seneca, Nietzsche, Socrates, Plato, (I'm just naming philosophers, I suppose there are people who were also considered ugly in the area of mathematics, economics, etc.) would never have been heard, never read, politics, the question of being, the place where mathematics rests, etc, they would not exist, they would not have been reproduced in established knowledge, and so on. I suppose it is clear why this proposition would only fall on a corrupted society, without values and without the sustenance that has reproduced the well-being and sustenance of the human race.

Regarding the content of your post: "Am I the only person who does not care what an ugly person thinks of me? I mean, if God didn't even care about you, knowing all the bad things that come with being ugly, why would I care about you?" I do not think it is appropriate to establish considerations that God can give to others, I am not religious, but if you are, you should know that man can never understand the reasoning of God, it is the same with the problem of the Theodyssey, it is not possible to understand why there is evil in the world if God is perfect, if He exists of course. I assure you that ugliness is not decisive, in this forum, of course, aesthetics is important, but there are people who simply do not care about being fashionable, being beautiful or being ugly, about finding a partner, there are people who that things simply do not make sense for them. I think you should never care about what a person who is not important to you tells you, if Sean O'pry came and told you you are pathetic, you should do this and that, would you follow his word? would you do what he told you? would you care about the opinion of someone who is unknown but in your opinion is physically beautiful? if your answer is yes, what a mental weakness you have.

Last edited:
I do not agree with both the title of the post, and with the content of the post.

‘Ugly people should have no voice in society’ Do you understand the force of this proposition? It implies that people like Sartre, people like Schopenhauer, Epictetus, Seneca, Nietzsche, Socrates, Plato, (I'm just naming philosophers, I suppose there are people who were also considered ugly in the area of mathematics, economics, etc.) would never have been heard, never read, politics, the question of being, the place where mathematics rests, etc, they would not exist, they would not have been reproduced in established knowledge, and so on. I suppose it is clear why this proposition would only fall on a corrupted society, without values and without the sustenance that has reproduced the well-being and sustenance of the human race.

Regarding the content of your post: "Am I the only person who does not care what an ugly person thinks of me? I mean, if God didn't even care about you, knowing all the bad things that come with being ugly, why would I care about you?" I do not think it is appropriate to establish considerations that God can give to others, I am not religious, but if you are, you should know that man can never understand the reasoning of God, it is the same with the problem of the Theodyssey, it is not possible to understand why there is evil in the world if God is perfect, if He exists of course. I assure you that ugliness is not decisive, in this forum, of course, aesthetics is important, but there are people who simply do not care about being fashionable, being beautiful or being ugly, about finding a partner, there are people who that things simply do not make sense for them. I think you should never care about what a person who is not important to you tells you, if Sean O'pry came and told you you are pathetic, you should do this and that, would you follow his word? would you do what he told you? would you care about the opinion of someone who is unknown but in your opinion is physically beautiful? if your answer is yes, what a mental weakness you have.
I never cared for whatever Nietsche said he had such a stupid mustache. Id be mad at the world too If i looked like him

• +1
Reactions: Bars
The last few I took. Also, when I go out I’m effortlessly dressed better than 90% of people(these 3 are just chilling at home/went to BBQ in the garden on the 2nd)

I hate niggers in cheap and bad coloured clothes tbh
your actually cooked bro

• JFL
Reactions: Copeful
Dad is based, not sure if I’d take his money like that. Mom gave me my jaw and meh hairline, so I would take even more if I could tbh

Idk what made me this way, prolly too much care making me spoiled in the first 10 years, and then no freedom and genetic impulsivity in the puberty

Idk lol, but don’t do what my parents did
Jaw development isnt genetic

The last few I took. Also, when I go out I’m effortlessly dressed better than 90% of people(these 3 are just chilling at home/went to BBQ in the garden on the 2nd)
4429822_IMG_3738.jpeg

Peasant pheno, huge forehead, receding hairline, short, strange nose, bag eyes, non-existent eyebrows, disgusting pale-pinkish skin color, feminine looking, not even prettyboy.

Last edited:

When did i say i care what an attractive person thinks of me and when did i say i will follow their orders as if i would be their butler lmao. Fact is being ugly in todays societey can leave you isolated for the rest of your life, esp. as a man. That to me is worse then death. And God has already your life planned out, so him giving you such a life is literally a curse by the all mighty himselfe. Do you not agree?

6´4 my physique is bad tho ima be honest
You were ugly before you ascended and also you're ethnic. What if you wouldn't ascend? Would you be happy if people think about you same things that you wrote in this thread?

I am mtn + have upper middle class halo + very slight height halo. In comparison to people I see on the street - I am a fucking mogger tbh

I hate old, poor, deformed and fat people. So, ltns, ltbs and subhumans. Normies like me don't really catch my attention

So no hypocrisy here
Mirin you look better than some slav oldcels subhuman on the street. In the western countries you would get mogged even by my grandma

You were ugly before you ascended and also you're ethnic. What if you wouldn't ascend? Would you be happy if people think about you same things that you wrote in this thread?
The reason im the way that i am is because of the treatment i experienced when i was ugly

FC374F88 0BB9 4D12 A977 341B5598B1D5