Adapalene is BS

ilovewater

ilovewater

aryans mog
I've used it for 2 weeks consecutively and NOT A SINGLE result, blackhead, whiteheads and pimples? Still fckng there. Nothing can top the real goat BENZOYL PEROXYDE 😍
My fake tan and makeup prolly cause some problems but I'm planning to quit fake tanning for melotan. And benzoyl peroxyde works regardless, I have results like in a day only? But it's fckd up now I have no solution for blackheads. Maybe I'll try again one day but like intensively ig?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sapieeen, Pandora, n9wiff and 3 others
Don’t you have to wait months before you see results? It’s not as strong as other ones so it won’t work as fast

• +1
Reactions: Itsjoeverlol, n9wiff and raleqtambrobret
Also what is benzoyl peroxide never heard of it?

Don’t you have to wait months before you see results? It’s not as strong as other ones so it won’t work as fas
but like not even a single result? is it like sliding off my skin to give not a single result at all I'll maybe give it a chance one day

Also what is benzoyl peroxide never heard of it?
it's a skin active but it's really abrasive for the skin BUT you get immediate results from it, when I get pimples on my forehead they fully clear in 3 days with BP, it's like clear skin in a bottle honnestly

it's a skin active but it's really abrasive for the skin BUT you get immediate results from it, when I get pimples on my forehead they fully clear in 3 days with BP, it's like clear skin in a bottle honnestly
Is it worth it?

I love benzoyl peroxide :love:

• Love it
Reactions: ilovewater
This is how you know someone's a brain-rotted tiktokcel.

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser
niacinamide cured my nose black heads within a week, and fully within 3 weeks

For everyone wondering:

Adapalene isn't as strong as Tazarotene/Tretinoin and you have to use it for months to see effects. It is a fix and preventive measure for stopping future breakouts, improving collagen synthesis in the skin and improving skin texture *slightly.

've used it for 2 weeks consecutively and NOT A SINGLE result, blackhead, whiteheads and pimples? Still fckng there.

There is something called a purging stage with retinoids where your acne, sebacious activity and breakouts will actually GET WORSE for a month or two before it gets better.

But it's fckd up now I have no solution for blackheads. Maybe I'll try again one day but like intensively ig?

You can use Tretinoin or Differin for overrall skin and benzyl peroxide for spot treatment along with mild facial cleanser. Don't use AHA's or even hylauronic acid or kojic if you experience retinol "burn.

Give your skin a break and try again.

And benzoyl peroxyde works regardless, I have results like in a day only?

Retinoids and BP has different use cases, don't compare the two.

• +1
Reactions: ilovewater
It's possible your adapalene is fake then
For me at 0.1% it causes skin irritation if you apply directly
Get adapalene from galderma

It's possible your adapalene is fake then
For me at 0.1% it causes skin irritation if you apply directly
Get adapalene from galderma
I got it from my dermatologist?

• +1
Reactions: LVZZO