Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, SkullDynamics, ArcticStorm and 8 others
Swedish gang check in

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Seilmaximierender, SidharthTheSlayer and 9 others
Create an arabic one instead this will hit 2 birds with one stone.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shkreliii, SidharthTheSlayer, Deleted member 28904 and 10 others
Verste plass i Norden for normies i 2022? Stockholm?

• Hmm...
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
Verste plass i Norden for normies i 2022? Stockholm?
Depends, you can get suburb immigrant girls fairly easily. But city centre white girls are impossible tbh

I see. Where are you from?

• +1
Reactions: SkullDynamics
Depends, you can get suburb immigrant girls fairly easily. But city centre white girls are impossible tbh
I remember reading about how Sweden had the highest amount of incels per capita (tracked by traffic on incel sites).

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mug and HarrierDuBois
I remember reading about how Sweden had the highest amount of incels per capita (tracked by traffic on incel sites).
Partly due to us also being the most developed country in terms of gender equality which resulted in no economic need for women to stay with men like it still is in many parts of the world. I'm not trying to hold that against women since I wouldn't want to stay with someone I am not sexually attracted just for money neither but it's an explanation as to why it is that way.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover, bukowski, Deleted member 17920 and 1 other person
bump for scandicels

• Love it
HarrierDuBois
Have you seen "Clark"? One of my favorite shows. You might have a different impression considering you might have known about Clark, the Criminal way before there ever was a TV show about him.

• +1
HarrierDuBois
Have you seen "Clark"? One of my favorite shows. You might have a different impression considering you might have known about Clark, the Criminal way before there ever was a TV show about him.
I'm 18 so I am not fully familiar with that guy tbh. Is the show good?

I'm 18 so I am not fully familiar with that guy tbh. Is the show good?
I love it. It's only 6 eps and it's on Netflix, so you should check it out. He's living the crazy adventure life that a lot of people on here aspire to. Very unique and interesting editing as well. He's the guy who committed the robbery that created the term "Stockholm syndrome" if you didn't know.

• +1
I love it. It's only 6 eps and it's on Netflix, so you should check it out. He's living the crazy adventure life that a lot of people on here aspire to. Very unique and interesting editing as well. He's the guy who committed the robbery that created the term "Stockholm syndrome" if you didn't know.
Hmm yes I remember the stockholm syndrome thing, interesting, perhaps I should check it out. Do you know where it streams?

Hmm yes I remember the stockholm syndrome thing, interesting, perhaps I should check it out. Do you know where it streams?
"and it's on Netflix"

• Woah
  • +1
Jag känner en bot, hon heter Anna, Anna heter hon
Och hon kan banna, banna dig så hårt
Hon röjer upp i våran kanal
Jag vill berätta för dig, att jag känner en bot

• JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and SkullDynamics
Jag känner en bot, hon heter Anna, Anna heter hon