And then read the comments... filled with girls saying he's handsome
JFL blackpill confirmed over and over

Blue eye halo

@EthnicelAscension
@chadpreetinthemaking
@curryslayerordeath

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, curryslayerordeath, Deleted member 685 and 2 others
Blue eye halo

@EthnicelAscension
@chadpreetinthemaking
@curryslayerordeath
How far does this halo go? You wear contacts right, do women compliment your eye colour.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804
How far does this halo go? You wear contacts right, do women compliment your eye colour.
Yea I get compliemts all the time now that I wear blue contacts, never once in my entire life did I get any comment what so ever on my eyes befoer

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead, Blitz, Ogmanman and 3 others
Homeless people are always the most blackpilled. Homeless= Acolyte of the Blackpill.
Yea I get compliemts all the time now that I wear blue contacts, never once in my entire life did I get any comment what so ever on my eyes befoer

What was your eye colour before?

• +1
Idk if id wear contacts tbh, I reckon ill just get my eyes lasered instead. I reckon the changes have to be real for them to count the most, besides if some random foid called me out for wearing contacts (they can look very fake under certain lighting) that would be a RIP. Ngl I literally just woke up when you tagged me and caged pretty hard.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804 and EthnicelAscension
  • So Sad
It's not just eyes, it's all the face, and that's a consequence of race genetics
This guy is a convicted addict, pimp, scammer salesman, yellow teeth about to go black, poor hygene, wild beard, skinunmaxed, 42 YEARS OLD, should be considered a total CREEP but instead he got more validation in that video than me in my entire life.
Just be aryan/nordic

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 685 and EthnicelAscension
So you gonna get stroma or not?
Yea but I need to see some results + get money + find an excuse to leave home for 6 months and go to Europe or wait for it to hit the US
Is there any time a girl can notice they’re contacts, or have you been safe under all lighting and distances?

Looks like a cool dude tbh. He reminds me of Mark Hamil for some reason jfl.

Blue eye halo

@EthnicelAscension
@chadpreetinthemaking
@curryslayerordeath

damn that color makes all the attention go to there

• +1
I think this is actually a racepill, the guy is pure aryan

• JFL
These bitches are creaming themselves over a 40-something year old Junkie. JFL, guy could probably fuck his fair share of prime 18 y/o pussy if he wanted to. Looks = all regardless of age

• So Sad
What video is this

It's sooooo over for other races.

The blueeyepill destroyed me.
White guys with brown eyes look like ethnics

What video is this

It's a channel of some guy goin around interviewing crackwhores and some addicts, and giving free stuff
I found it here or on .co because someone claimed it was so imbalanced how much support the girls get compared to guys