Face trumps all

water thread.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: borntosuffer and truthhurts
And how do you know they're actually tall? Larping faggots don't wanna be known as "short ugly" so they say "tall ugly" atleast. I know it
Im 5'8 Indian with gyno

Im 5'8 Indian with gyno
It's not over.

Because it never began in the first place.

You are a manlet, you have gyno which shows you have low t and high e so probably shit face and you're fat too. You're from some shithole called india.

I'm sorry for you.

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer and Willmogulater
It's not over.

Because it never began in the first place.

You are a manlet, you have gyno which shows you have low t and high e so probably shit face and you're fat too. You're from some shithole called india.

I'm sorry for you.
I got gyno from fin but yea i am low t

I got gyno from fin but yea i am low t
so you are balding too? fucking brutal. so you stopped fin to get rid of gyno and ur balding now

well gyno wont go away and fin will only make it worse

fuck

holy fuck

holy holy fuck

holy fuck

thats so fucking

brutal

holy fuck thats so brutal holy shit

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer and Willmogulater
so you are balding too? fucking brutal. so you stopped fin to get rid of gyno and ur balding now

well gyno wont go away and fin will only make it worse

fuck

holy fuck

holy holy fuck

holy fuck

thats so fucking

brutal

holy fuck thats so brutal holy shit
Yea its so ova

I've seen average looking muscular tall guys slay but they're not built like Brad Pitt, they're built like Chris Hemsworth/Chris Evans. That requires you to build a lot more muscle and it takes years to achieve naturally if your genetics for muscle growth suck.

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer
you hate on these tall guys cause u know they'd fuck you up

so you cope with having an easier time with women thanks to your face
I’ve been boxing for years and have fucked up many tallfags you dumb fuck

I’d annihilate you irl too

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: borntosuffer and Sprinkles
life fuel, all the height copers here have shit frames and mtn faces, they're similar to the jbw copers

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer and JohnDoe
Lanklets eternally BTFO :feelsokman:

• Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer
mogging tall people is fun, it's like a reminder. u tall ? so what i still fucked ur girl
Your little arse is gonna end up in an ambulance real soon if you think fucking a much taller man's girl doesn't have any consequences.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton and PARISIEN
You're short and have a tiny cock. Nothing you say matters.
Sadly I’m average sized and I have a huge cock but actually I do agree with you, I don’t want to talk to you I’m just gonna fuck your girlfriend and move on with my life.

• JFL
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
Sadly I’m average sized and I have a huge cock but actually I do agree with you, I don’t want to talk to you I’m just gonna fuck your girlfriend and move on with my life.
The average size cock is pathetic plus you're short 🤣 I'm going to start going out of my way bullying manlets like you IRL. Your face is one punch away from inceldom. So, watch your mouth sunnyboy.

You arent good looking

The average size cock is pathetic plus you're short 🤣 I'm going to start going out of my way bullying manlets like you IRL. Your face is one punch away from inceldom. So, watch your mouth sunnyboy.
you can’t fuckin read ? I have a huge cock.
But why would I care every tall fag I’ve met are such a disappointment :forcedsmile:

Like you never fought you think being tall is enough then you get fucked, real funny.

Idk man I have good face, I don’t feel concerned for real, it’s mog or get mogged

I’m black pilled because I started to be disgusted by the true nature of foid, how they can easily destroy their relationship just because they met a guy with a better face or better job.

But when I see faggots like you I’m fuckin happy to cuck y’all

• JFL
Reactions: thegiganigga and forevergymcelling
yep that’s why I cuck couple and I get girl every time I go out. I don’t feel concerned man for real like 0
No. You're ugly, short, and fat. So sorry if that offends you

No. You're ugly, short, and fat. So sorry if that offends you
I don’t feel concerned. And your ex cheated on you.

Sorry if that’s offends you.

Nothing worse than ugly tallfag framecels with a superiority complex due to tik tok propaganda, thinking they deserve to slay through their height alone :lul:

Saw some guy on reddit complaining he hadn't slayed in years even though he's 6'6. Suddenly all these insentient retards start telling him he should be dating girls like Breckie Hill due to his height

Funny GIF

Another exmaple: Guys flaming Austin Dunham in his comments section calling him a manlet and making fun of his height, despite him mogging his audience into utter oblivion facially and slaying more than they could ever dream of.

Retards here have no idea how girls behave around guys with good faces irl

We literally have subhumans flaming legit Chads thinking they're superior

View attachment 3149374View attachment 3149375View attachment 3149376View attachment 3149377

Facially GL guys log into tinder and match every girl in the city

muh zoomers
muh 6'3 is manlet

The biggest height yappers tend to be the ugliest faggots

Never met a GL average height man who complained about his height or dating success

Height is a multiplier to your face. If you have a shit face, no height will save you
whats the point? youre a middle aged MAN and posting about that shit. get married asap

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton
whats the point? youre a middle aged MAN and posting about that shit. get married asap
Never getting married
Never having kids
Cry for me

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster
Face will always mog height for female attraction. Its not even a debate in that department.

• +1
Reactions: thegiganigga, Art of Pattinson and forevergymcelling
I’m black pilled because I started to be disgusted by the true nature of foid, how they can easily destroy their relationship just because they met a guy with a better face or better job.

But when I see faggots like you I’m fuckin happy to cuck y’all
You wouldn’t cuck shit

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
HOLY WATER, no shit face is superior

You wouldn’t cuck shit
these idiots dont understand the true power of a chadlite face. Only those with great faces understand the power it gives u when it comes to women. Fucking morons

• +1
Reactions: Art of Pattinson, PARISIEN and forevergymcelling
Nearly 4 pages of cucks coping and faggots getting triggered

Just lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thegiganigga, Art of Pattinson, Kroker and 2 others
these idiots dont understand the true power of a chadlite face. Only those with great faces understand the power it gives u when it comes to women. Fucking morons
Worse in this I do 0 effort during parties I just be myself and they come

• JFL
Nearly 4 pages of cucks coping and faggots getting triggered

Just lol
yea cuz noone here has the face to understand what ur trying to say. Id cope too if i was 6'0 and only average looking or worse. Its not good enough anymore. To even have ur height be relevant u need to have the face to compete with the chadlite+ moggers. This is all assuming ur minimum 5'8 and most men are 5'8 and above so truly face is the issue for most men when it comes to attracting women because by definition most guys are at least around average height range

• +1
Reactions: thegiganigga, Chadeep, Art of Pattinson and 2 others
As a relatively good looking and attractive person who doesn't look autistic, height is above face. Your height can make up for a lot if you're ugly, if you're 6'2+ but if you're attractive but below 5'7 (in certain areas 5'10 etc) no face is making up for that. It's just the truth. I'd even say height > face, if you're short you won't get respect anywhere not even male respect you will just be seen as a child it's just the truth bro holy fuck my cortisol got spiked
Bull fucking shit.
According to your theory, I should be a slayer at 6'4 instead of posting on PSL for a decade.
Why can't you just accept that face>>>>>>>everything IRL, that heightism thing is recent trend which came from USA, in other parts of the world woman don't give a fuck about your height as long as you are taller than them.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, Art of Pattinson and JohnDoe
Not water its not even true keep coping manlet
Aren't you still a virgin?

You tell him son. Had this occur in the pub irl after one of the England games a jester next to this bad @SubSigma bitch go on about height whist looking like something from Nickelodeon. I didn't tell him the truth. Mind you even a RTT manlet oldcel also jestered around her beforehand, I just sat opposite watched with her and told her she has people jestering for her. But damn, that second entry with the lanklet zoomer was my opportunity to strike into her circle. :dafuckfeels:

Last edited:
Height is a multiplier to your face. If you have a shit face, no height will save you
when will people learn this. not only height aswell, EVERY SINGLE NON-FACE ATTRIBUTE is a multiplier. if you are a genuine subhuman no amount of height, frame, muscles, dick will make you chad. but if you are facially chad (like austin dunham) it doesnt matter if youre short, poor, lack muscle or frame, you will do better than the aforementioned opposite guy. AD literally did a tinder experiment larping as 5'6 and got hundreds of matches :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
As a relatively good looking and attractive person who doesn't look autistic, height is above face. Your height can make up for a lot if you're ugly, if you're 6'2+ but if you're attractive but below 5'7 (in certain areas 5'10 etc) no face is making up for that. It's just the truth. I'd even say height > face, if you're short you won't get respect anywhere not even male respect you will just be seen as a child it's just the truth bro holy fuck my cortisol got spiked
How tall are u

just be top 0,1% PSL theory

@forevergymcelling catching @asdvek lackin

• JFL
Reactions: Art of Pattinson and Yliaster
Height is the be all and end all

Face matters most but still manlet cope tbh

• +1
Reactions: SwissArms
My height hasn't done anything to benefit my dating life
I've never slayed a foid who's facial rarity was greater than mine
Benefitting from height halo only comes into play if a girl with a greater face rarity than you, allows your height rarity to make up for the deficit in facial rarity

The true benefit to height is the dopamine it provides from feeling like an ascended being when walking through general crowds in public (TFBEM pill)
Pm me how you look.
The assessment that short and average heightcels make about you when they encounter you such as "fuck that tallfag, my face is 0.5 points better than his that means I'll outslay him" never crosses your mind as a tallcel.
You simply dont care that there are shorter guys who may be better looking than you.
If you swapped bodies with them there would be a tradeoff of height v face, maybe you'd slay more in their body in theory but it's just not enough to care.
Then you contradicted your benefit statement from above from what I gathered. If not caring is the agenda? Put the Athru down or at least offer it to me this once.
When you see better looking guys your height or taller you just feel a willingness to tip your cap to them because you can relate on the heightmogger level.
I've made threads about how foids always responded far better to me in clubs when I've been in the presence of a tall Chad than an average height Chad

When you're a Tall MTN it will be very hit or miss how people respond to you because of your height, many people will hate you just for existing and mock your height since they'll say height means nothing when manlets and average heightcels are slaying, but for some reason they always maintain that if THEY were 6'4 their slaying results would increase tenfold

Tallcel life is about reaching the point where your face is goodlooking enough whereby nobody has any ammunition left against you
If you try mention anything height related as a tallcel when you have a facial flaw it will be attacked as viciously as a pack of wild dogs attacking a carcass, when they have no ammo to insult your face however, they just accept tallcel brags and concede it's warranted

Proving my point. This was @averagejoe's argument. Wondered what here thought about that guy? His video of him mogging Thailand I played all last night, just enjoyed the soundtrack while grinding. It's company overall.

your coping a generalized view from just your personal expierence
He’s a 6’6 white ltn with a horribly receded jaw
Cope.

I'm starting to realise irl how bloatlord heightcels start to crumble when their mudshark oofy-doofy controlling bitch takes a look I inadvertently make their whole night change.

With that said you at least need to be hitting overall at the minimum.

• +1
copium too strong within the thread

water, height is for slaying, face is for main character life

Height propaganda is only prevalent online I rarely hear about it irl. I literally cucked a 6'6 dude at my gym and just 5'11 at best. Average face tall fags don't get much irl when there's an attractive dude who's 5'9+ around. However attractive face + tall is a different beast tho.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
Women are clearly joking when they say this brutal shit about height, idk why lanklet copers are too autistic to figure this out. Most of the time foids saying stuff like this have average height bfs
Even my own cousin said this to me, she's 5'7 and called me short, I told her I'm literally taller than your boyfriend (who's 5'8)

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
Women are clearly joking when they say this brutal shit about height, idk why lanklet copers are too autistic to figure this out. Most of the time foids saying stuff like this have average height bfs
"clearly joking" and what's the joke? that they pretend to hate manlets?

Nothing worse than ugly tallfag framecels with a superiority complex due to tik tok propaganda, thinking they deserve to slay through their height alone :lul:

Saw some guy on reddit complaining he hadn't slayed in years even though he's 6'6. Suddenly all these insentient retards start telling him he should be dating girls like Breckie Hill due to his height

Funny GIF

Another exmaple: Guys flaming Austin Dunham in his comments section calling him a manlet and making fun of his height, despite him mogging his audience into utter oblivion facially and slaying more than they could ever dream of.

Retards here have no idea how girls behave around guys with good faces irl

We literally have subhumans flaming legit Chads thinking they're superior

View attachment 3149374View attachment 3149375View attachment 3149376View attachment 3149377

Facially GL guys log into tinder and match every girl in the city

muh zoomers
muh 6'3 is manlet

The biggest height yappers tend to be the ugliest faggots

Never met a GL average height man who complained about his height or dating success

Fr see so many guys at like 5’8-5’10 complaining bout bein short. If your above 5’8 and get nothing its not your height that’s the problem

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and thegiganigga

Users who are viewing this thread

• mitereew
Back