Face trumps all

You see it literally all the time on this forum alone
i also see GL short people on this forum complain "who actually show they're face" where as the larping height fags never show themselves

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, greywind, Art of Pattinson and 1 other person
You see it literally all the time on this forum alone
And how do you know they're actually tall? Larping faggots don't wanna be known as "short ugly" so they say "tall ugly" atleast. I know it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, RunVerc, greywind and 2 others
And how do you know they're actually tall? Larping faggots don't wanna be known as "short ugly" so they say "tall ugly" atleast. I know it
most people who make fun of manlets that much aren't usually the tall people, it's just the average and above average height niggas

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Mewton, RunVerc, Art of Pattinson and 3 others
A big manlet looks like a mini fridge

Eddie Murphy Yes GIF

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: infini, Akhi, RunVerc and 6 others
It's always the taller incels that are the most toxic too
Knew a guy who started bragging about being 6ft 2, to a guy who is 6ft.. when the 6ft dude killed him in a game
It was so cringe
Everybody used to make fun of him
This was during lockdown, haven't seen either in a while. But the "tall" guy is probably still doing shit

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Pikabro, Mewton, RunVerc and 1 other person
"Muh Zoomers are tall"

I walk past school kids who are taller than me I'm 185, but that doesn't mean anything becasue I have atleast 30 pounds of muscle on them (not sure exact number but alot). Before gymcel my height didn't mean anything, becasue I didn't have a masculine dimorphic frame.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, halloweed, RunVerc and 1 other person
jfl coping is too hard rn, do u think tyler maher would slay as much as he does rn if he was fucking 5'7? even his bones wont save him and ur showing men with top tier insertions and aesthetics
Wtf am I coping about? I'm 5'9 and have slayed more and higher quality than anyone I know irl
I've outcompeted tallfags countless times

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: mogre, UZB_Strebl, RunVerc and 2 others
just show men with top tier insertions theory
They are not top tier insertions
They are just lean and have size where they should, mostly around shoulders

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and RunVerc
Wtf am I coping about? I'm 5'9 and have slayed more and higher quality than anyone I know irl
your coping a generalized view from just your personal expierence

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, RunVerc and borntosuffer
Changing the topic. Nigga these guys have top tier insertions, that's why they look good with their manlet physiques. Having narrow hips like that and insertions are rare.

• +1
Reactions: RunVerc
I would say 5'7, and below is when you start to really suffer even if you have a good face. 5'7 - 5'11 netural 6+ Halo

• +1
Reactions: thegiganigga and forevergymcelling
I would say 5'7, and below is when you start to really suffer even if you have a good face. 5'7 - 5'11 netural 6+ Halo
5 7 neutral lmao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thegiganigga, Mewton and watah
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, RunVerc, borntosuffer and 1 other person
Face is by far number 1

But ive seen some mtn get carried almost entirely by height alone, I’ve seen a 6’6 ltn friend of friend get approached in a club by a polish htb

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thegiganigga, UZB_Strebl, RunVerc and 1 other person
I do agree with you that height works as multiplier for your face.

A shorter guy with a gl face will most likely have better dating success than someone who is tall but ugly.

However some girls will always be into you no matter the face if you reach a certain threshold in terms of height.
I’m talking about 6’4+ (not applicable in the NL).

That’s because some girls see height as the most important thing for a man’s attractiveness. Especially in terms of protection and safety. But it all depends on the women.

A GL face is always guaranteed for success, whereas a tall height, but ugly face is a bit more complicated and harder.

• +1
Reactions: thegiganigga, Mewton and PlayersGetPlayed

Another manlet foids thirst after

redpillers cope with this "high value man" are most attractive to women

When Max Verstappen & Lewis Hamilton mog the fuck out of him in terms of sucess, and women don't thirst after them

He also has a dogshit frame has a super thick neck given he is a f1 driver

• +1
Not replying to anymore posts on this thread

My rep farming here is done:y'all:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl, RunVerc and maximum cope31
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Mewton, RunVerc, JohnDoe and 2 others
Brutal sizepill. Look at tristan, he's a fucking giant. Same with andrew tate and tristan too in their younger days. They were pimps for some whores and they made money off that. It was only because they were physically big. Being physically big > face when will yall faggots understand keep coping with face
just be bilionaire and chadlite like Tristan theory

• +1
just be bilionaire and chadlite like Tristan theory
1. not chadlite
2. not billionaire
3. he became like that because of his height and size

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thegiganigga, halloweed, RunVerc and 1 other person
if he was short and at his same weight and bf he would look funny
if he was same height and skinny lanklet would look more funny

• +1
Reactions: thegiganigga and RunVerc
i was here for the manlet vs lanklet wars

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, RunVerc and goo25
Agreed, where are the tallcels @

It's me, I'm 5'9

I've fucked girls taller than me due to FACE

Face is law
Haha if I we’re you I’d have dumped her into a random hole in the forest “I’ll compromise” what a fucking pig

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: infini and Mewton
I know a guy who's 5'6 and has a 60+ slaycount, he doesn't even have a good face

An enigma
wooow buddy. everybody can slay if they go for the ugliest, fattest foids on earth. It's the quality, not the quantity

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer
Nothing worse than ugly tallfag framecels with a superiority complex due to tik tok propaganda, thinking they deserve to slay through their height alone :lul:

Saw some guy on reddit complaining he hadn't slayed in years even though he's 6'6. Suddenly all these insentient retards start telling him he should be dating girls like Breckie Hill due to his height

Funny GIF

Another exmaple: Guys flaming Austin Dunham in his comments section calling him a manlet and making fun of his height, despite him mogging his audience into utter oblivion facially and slaying more than they could ever dream of.

Retards here have no idea how girls behave around guys with good faces irl

We literally have subhumans flaming legit Chads thinking they're superior

View attachment 3149374View attachment 3149375View attachment 3149376View attachment 3149377

Facially GL guys log into tinder and match every girl in the city

muh zoomers
muh 6'3 is manlet

The biggest height yappers tend to be the ugliest faggots

Never met a GL average height man who complained about his height or dating success

Height is a multiplier to your face. If you have a shit face, no height will save you
Watah

Nothing worse than ugly tallfag framecels with a superiority complex due to tik tok propaganda, thinking they deserve to slay through their height alone :lul:

Saw some guy on reddit complaining he hadn't slayed in years even though he's 6'6. Suddenly all these insentient retards start telling him he should be dating girls like Breckie Hill due to his height

Funny GIF

Another exmaple: Guys flaming Austin Dunham in his comments section calling him a manlet and making fun of his height, despite him mogging his audience into utter oblivion facially and slaying more than they could ever dream of.

Retards here have no idea how girls behave around guys with good faces irl

We literally have subhumans flaming legit Chads thinking they're superior

View attachment 3149374View attachment 3149375View attachment 3149376View attachment 3149377

Facially GL guys log into tinder and match every girl in the city

muh zoomers
muh 6'3 is manlet

The biggest height yappers tend to be the ugliest faggots

Never met a GL average height man who complained about his height or dating success

Height is a multiplier to your face. If you have a shit face, no height will save you
Height is insane qol increase though

this is water

• Ugh..
Op is a manlet curry, that's why he copes so much.
Literally no one in the west will take a manlet curry seriously, he's making up tales on here.

No amount of face coping can save you from being sub 5'7" bhai :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and borntosuffer
It's true, even if I'm in a room full of taller guys I know I mog the majority of them off face alone. Taller girls don't care if they heightmog you if they like your face. In fact taller girls get tired of tall guys thinking meeting that bare minimum requirement is enough. Tall girls aren't impressed by tall guys making that their entire personality especially if a shorter better looking guy doesn't make the same mistake

• Ugh..
Face is by far number 1

But ive seen some mtn get carried almost entirely by height alone, I’ve seen a 6’6 ltn friend of friend get approached in a club by a polish htb
Polish girls want ugly white men theory supported yet again (assuming your friend is white and not a submissive deathnic which is the other category Polish foids choose)

I had a handsome NT manlet friend 170cm he had zero problems fucking tall dutch girls. Height also doesn't mean shit without muscle mass/frame
Tall foids are most forgiving of men in the manlet height range because they usually have poor self image and end up with manlets or ethnics or both
I dont want to reproduce with a foid over 5'5 because I would dread having a daughter who's 6' or above(even though 5'9 to 5'11 could be mentalcels also)

Anyway with the transition to most dating being initiated online means there's never been a better time in history to be manlet

My height hasn't done anything to benefit my dating life
I've never slayed a foid who's facial rarity was greater than mine
Benefitting from height halo only comes into play if a girl with a greater face rarity than you, allows your height rarity to make up for the deficit in facial rarity

The true benefit to height is the dopamine it provides from feeling like an ascended being when walking through general crowds in public (TFBEM pill)

It's true, even if I'm in a room full of taller guys I know I mog the majority of them off face alone. Taller girls don't care if they heightmog you if they like your face. In fact taller girls get tired of tall guys thinking meeting that bare minimum requirement is enough. Tall girls aren't impressed by tall guys making that their entire personality especially if a shorter better looking guy doesn't make the same mistake

The assessment that short and average heightcels make about you when they encounter you such as "fuck that tallfag, my face is 0.5 points better than his that means I'll outslay him" never crosses your mind as a tallcel.
You simply dont care that there are shorter guys who may be better looking than you.
If you swapped bodies with them there would be a tradeoff of height v face, maybe you'd slay more in their body in theory but it's just not enough to care.
When you see better looking guys your height or taller you just feel a willingness to tip your cap to them because you can relate on the heightmogger level.
I've made threads about how foids always responded far better to me in clubs when I've been in the presence of a tall Chad than an average height Chad

When you're a Tall MTN it will be very hit or miss how people respond to you because of your height, many people will hate you just for existing and mock your height since they'll say height means nothing when manlets and average heightcels are slaying, but for some reason they always maintain that if THEY were 6'4 their slaying results would increase tenfold

Tallcel life is about reaching the point where your face is goodlooking enough whereby nobody has any ammunition left against you
If you try mention anything height related as a tallcel when you have a facial flaw it will be attacked as viciously as a pack of wild dogs attacking a carcass, when they have no ammo to insult your face however, they just accept tallcel brags and concede it's warranted

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Mewton
you hate on these tall guys cause u know they'd fuck you up

so you cope with having an easier time with women thanks to your face

• +1
It's why we must let normies carry on walking aroudnd bloated chugging protein drinks in gym shark t shirts

Polish girls want ugly white men theory supported yet again (assuming your friend is white and not a submissive deathnic which is the other category Polish foids choose)

Tall foids are most forgiving of men in the manlet height range because they usually have poor self image and end up with manlets or ethnics or both
I dont want to reproduce with a foid over 5'5 because I would dread having a daughter who's 6' or above(even though 5'9 to 5'11 could be mentalcels also)

Anyway with the transition to most dating being initiated online means there's never been a better time in history to be manlet

My height hasn't done anything to benefit my dating life
I've never slayed a foid who's facial rarity was greater than mine
Benefitting from height halo only comes into play if a girl with a greater face rarity than you, allows your height rarity to make up for the deficit in facial rarity

The true benefit to height is the dopamine it provides from feeling like an ascended being when walking through general crowds in public (TFBEM pill)

The assessment that short and average heightcels make about you when they encounter you such as "fuck that tallfag, my face is 0.5 points better than his that means I'll outslay him" never crosses your mind as a tallcel.
You simply dont care that there are shorter guys who may be better looking than you.
If you swapped bodies with them there would be a tradeoff of height v face, maybe you'd slay more in their body in theory but it's just not enough to care.
When you see better looking guys your height or taller you just feel a willingness to tip your cap to them because you can relate on the heightmogger level.
I've made threads about how foids always responded far better to me in clubs when I've been in the presence of a tall Chad than an average height Chad

When you're a Tall MTN it will be very hit or miss how people respond to you because of your height, many people will hate you just for existing and mock your height since they'll say height means nothing when manlets and average heightcels are slaying, but for some reason they always maintain that if THEY were 6'4 their slaying results would increase tenfold

Tallcel life is about reaching the point where your face is goodlooking enough whereby nobody has any ammunition left against you
If you try mention anything height related as a tallcel when you have a facial flaw it will be attacked as viciously as a pack of wild dogs attacking a carcass, when they have no ammo to insult your face however, they just accept tallcel brags and concede it's warranted

He’s a 6’6 white ltn with a horribly receded jaw

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, 6ft4 and truthhurts

Users who are viewing this thread

• mitereew
Back