Addressing the Zoomers are 6ft average meme

shalomnigga

shalomnigga

Diamond
Look how brutal this height mog is if u would have to guess how tall do u think the black dude is 6’4 6’3 6’2?? No he’s fucking 6 ft 1 at most and brutally height mogs everyone there. niggas on this site need to get a grip on reality 6ft is not normal or average height at all it’s tall.

Attachments

• IMG_1778.jpeg
    IMG_1778.jpeg
    136.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: nope, st.hamudi but 6‘5, Lynxress and 9 others
true. I am 6'1 in lifts and heightmog most dudes that i walk across

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga
AVG in my Bangalore slum is 7'0 bro

Ik cause whenever i go outside, newborn babies height mog me :feelsohgod:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Lynxress, mayo mogger and 4 others
Look how brutal this height mog is if u would have to guess how tall do u think the black dude is 6’4 6’3 6’2?? No he’s fucking 6 ft 1 at most and brutally height mogs everyone there. niggas on this site need to get a grip on reality 6ft is not normal or average height at all it’s tall.
Depends a bit on the country but yeah

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger
Depends a bit on the country but yeah
I’m in Midwest USA tallest part of The Us all the Germans are here still the same thing

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger
I’m in Midwest USA tallest part of The Us all the Germans are here still the same thing
Yeah, I’m 6’0 in shoes in Australia and I heightmog most guys outside but my school is tall asf
My friend did some experiment for sports science and out of 100 random guys the avg height was 5’11

• +1
Reactions: STAMPEDE
Yeah, I’m 6’0 in shoes in Australia and I heightmog most guys outside but my school is tall asf
My friend did some experiment for sports science and out of 100 random guys the avg height was 5’11
Brutal manlets can’t even think about going to white country’s 😭

• +1
Reactions: soover4me and Alt Number 3
It’s the biggest meme of all time, zoomers are the same height as us.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, |Daddy_Zygos|, Ricky212 and 5 others
Everyone on .org is from the Dalmatian coast or the Netherlands so 6’3 is average here.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, shalomnigga, STAMPEDE and 1 other person
He is standing next to gooks who are 5'6 a good day shut the fuck up

• +1
Reactions: nathan and mayo mogger
Alr ur lowkey right but doesn’t change Emmy message boyo😭

make him stand next to rather tall ethnic groups next him

• +1
south koreans are getting tall asf almost white country tier avg

Outside netherlands and balkans, 6’0 is tall in every nation

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga and hello12344
Outside netherlands and balkans, 6’0 is tall in every nation
A real 6’0 that is, but there’s a ton of retards on here who are 5’10 but genuinely believe they’re 6’0 so they act like it’s avg.

They should make stadiometers more accessible or cheaper so ppl can stop larping.

• +1
I’m unlarped 6’0.5 foot (almost 6’2 with shoes) in the usa and i’m usually almost always the tallest in the building

I RARELY see another dude whos 6 ft

The reason u notice so many tall guys is because average height/short dudes are invisible

• +1
I’m unlarped 6’0.5 foot (almost 6’2 with shoes) in the usa and i’m usually almost always the tallest in the building

I RARELY see another dude whos 6 ft

The reason u notice so many tall guys is because average height/short dudes are invisible
Im 6'5 gang I only feel above average, only tall when im 6'6.5 in shoes

• JFL
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
A real 6’0 that is, but there’s just a ton of retards on here who are 5’10 but genuinely believe that they’re 6’0 so they act like it’s avg.
5’10 dudes can fraud to 6’0, but it isn’t the same because 6’0 dudes can fraud to 6’2 too.

• +1
Im 6'5 gang I only feel above average, only tall when im 6'6.5 in shoes
I cant tell if this is troll

If it isnt then ur not 6’5 and probably measuring wrong

• +1

I measured with a stadiometer against my head at the doctor's cope

I measured with a stadiometer against my head at the doctor's cope
Where the fuck do u live that 6’5 isnt tall? Youd be 100% no doubt the tallest in the building at all times

If ur 6’7 you’d be asked about ur height daily

• +1

He’s prolly not larping by too much but turbo lanklets (above 6’3) are just delusional af in general. They grow up being the tallest in every room so if they see literally one person height mog them they start humblebragging online and calling themselves short.

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212 and shalomnigga
Where the fuck do u live that 6’5 isnt tall? Youd be 100% no doubt the tallest in the building at all times

If ur 6’7 you’d be asked about ur height daily
I live in west london, everytime I go out for about 20 minutes I always see at least one guy taller than me, meaning 6 foot is subhuman

Asked daily by who? I stay at home all day I don't like society nor do I care about it.

• JFL
Reactions: N1666
He’s prolly not larping by too much but turbo lanklets (above 6’3) are just delusional af in general. They grow up being the tallest in every room so if they see literally one person height mog them they start humblebragging online and calling themselves short.
He’s just a narcy that needs to be validated online so he acts like a retard

• +1
I live in west london, everytime I go out for about 20 minutes I always see at least one guy taller than me, meaning 6 foot is subhuman

Asked daily by who? I stay at home all day I don't like society nor do I care about it.
How?? I almost never get height mogged when i go out an i’m nowhere near as tall as you

How?? I almost never get height mogged when i go out an i’m nowhere near as tall as you
too bad your fate, im not even 18 yet still growing

• Ugh..

Cope. London is full of manlets I live here too, and in a mostly white area. I can tell you’re not even above 6ft from the nonsense you’re saying. Hope you getting taller boyo

• +1
Cope. London is full of manlets I live here too, and in a mostly white area. I can tell you’re not even above 6ft from the nonsense you’re saying. Hope you getting taller boyo
When I walk through harrow or hounslow where there is quite a lot of people in one area I see someone right my height or taller every minute, I mean London has a lot of people.

• JFL
When I walk through harrow or hounslow where there is quite a lot of people in one area I see someone right my height or taller every minute, I mean London has a lot of people.
Yeah I’m sure there’s plenty of people who are close to NBA height in shitholes like Hounslow

Yeah I’m sure there’s plenty of people who are close to NBA height in shitholes like Hounslow
In the busy areas yeah, or Hayes & west drayton im close to heathrow airport

• JFL
It's not that zoomers are tall, it's that the previous generation is short as hell, maybe it's due to the generational influence of the stars

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and shalomnigga
I'm 6'2" almost and don't get heightmogged very often. obv the occasional heightmogg occurse but it's pretty rare

dude you are in america. nobody would argue that average height in usa is like 5ft10 for young guys

come to baltics or germanic countries, and the average is 6ft for zoomers